Somali army partiying

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Why do you beg being Semitic so hard? Half of Isaaq is HG E just like most Somalis while HG T is found mostly among a segment of Isaaq most Dir and found among the rest of Somalis. My family is HG T, and it’s also found among Tanzanians.

Stop begging “Semite” you make us all look pathetic.

Its a Somali HG just like the other and it goes to show how homogeneous we are when we only have two. Most other ethnic groups have multiple but they don’t beg others like you do constantly.
You don't know genetics it is the subclade of T in Dir that is south semetic not the entire haplogroup itself. I have nothing to do with those Tanzanians like Somali E1b1b carriers got nothing to do with a Moroccan Berber. :ftw9nwa:

He doesn't beg being Semite now you are just throwing shots he obviously jokes around about it. Anyone can tell he isn't serious about that stuff.
I thought so too but check all his obsessive posts about it even in educational threads in the genetics section. He’s obsessive about it.

Timo Jareer and proud

Stop taking @Timo Madow and proud serious, he admittedly looks more Madow than your average Somali and it’s probably why he begs being a “Semite” than most proud Somalis.

Also the only real “Semites” in Greater Somalia are Benadiris in southern Somalia and even they don’t beg it.
My hair is Madow laakin my features is Cushite Caucasian more so then a lot of jileec Timo somalis with big nose kkkk

You don't know genetics it is the subclade of T in Dir that is south semetic not the entire haplogroup itself. I have nothing to do with those Tanzanians like Somali E1b1b carriers got nothing to do with a Moroccan Berber. :ftw9nwa:
And that same segment is found in other Somalis from southern Somali like me and my family and a few others that have been posted on here, especially southern Dir. meanwhile the regional president of SL is most likely HG E like the rest of his clan. It’s only part of your clan that is T.

Stop begging it. I’m part Benadiri and I’ve never posted my 23&ME results nor do I beg it. I’m proud of being a Somali.

Timo Jareer and proud

And that same segment is found in other Somalis from southern Somali like me and my family and a few others that have been posted on here, especially southern Dir. meanwhile the regional president of SL is most likely HG E like the rest of his clan. It’s only part of your clan that is T.

Stop begging it. I’m part Benadiri and I’ve never posted my 23&ME results nor do I beg it. I’m proud of being a Somali.
Southern Die migrated to Benadir couple hundred years ago they are originally from the north. I already know half of Isaaq does not carry T-M184 cause it is a confederation

My hair is Madow laakin my features is Cushite Caucasian more so then a lot of jileec Timo somalis with big nose kkkk
Yoo they said I look like this Screenshot_20200125-191043_Chrome.jpg but you dont see me bragging

Southern Die migrated to Benadir couple hundred years ago they are originally from the north. I already know half of Isaaq does not carry T-M184 cause it is a confederation
Lol so why do you pretend it’s an SL thing when majority are found in the rest of Greater Somalia?

Anyway, my point is stop begging the Semite thing it’s embarrassing.

Also, all Somalis are originally from the North and migrated “a couple hundred years ago” everyone except maybe Raxanweyn Somalis.

North isn’t just modern day SL that’s a colonial border. North of Somaliweyn includes Djibouti and Northern Galbeed which includes all Somali clans.

Timo Jareer and proud

Lol so why do you pretend it’s an SL thing when majority are found in the rest of Greater Somalia?

Anyway, my point is stop begging the Semite thing it’s embarrassing.
It's not begging it's fact at this point backed up by both genetic, linguistic, and physical evidence. Subhanallah

Timo Jareer and proud

Also, all Somalis are originally from the North and migrated “a couple hundred years ago” everyone except maybe Raxanweyn Somalis.

North isn’t just modern day SL that’s a colonial border. North of Somaliweyn includes Djibouti and Northern Galbeed which includes all Somali clans.
Okay now your just bullshiting. Hawiyes have been in the south for at least thousand years if not more. A "couple hundred years" is 500 tops.

It's not begging it's fact at this point backed up by both genetic, linguistic, and physical evidence. Subhanallah
But most isaaqs are not it, and southern dirs and other Somalis including my family have that HG. Just like E is all over. It’s a Somali HG and was around when the Somali ethnogensis occurred. So Europeans claim Indian? Stop being a beg.

Timo Jareer and proud

But most isaaqs are not it, and southern dirs and other Somalis including my family have that HG. Just like E is all over. It’s a Somali HG and was around when the Somali ethnogensis occurred. So Europeans claim Indian? Stop being a beg.
Are you illiterate madam i just said isaaq is a confederation. And if it is of somali origin then prove it :)

Trending