Somali army partiying

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fr though, we need to throw a big party when we defeat Al Shabaab terrorists

I think gay men can't stop themselves. When they hear music, they have to get up and shake it.

Your Somalia is bantu while mine Somaliland is Cushite/Semite :ohhhdamn:
Why do you beg being Semitic so hard? Half of Isaaq is HG E just like most Somalis while HG T is found mostly among a segment of Isaaq and most Dir and found among the rest of Somalis. My family is HG T, and it’s also found among Tanzanians.

Stop begging “Semite” you make us all look pathetic.

Its a Somali HG just like the other and it goes to show how homogeneous we are when we only have two. Most other ethnic groups have multiple but they don’t beg others like you do constantly.

Last edited:
Stop taking @Timo Madow and proud serious, he admittedly looks more Madow than your average Somali and it’s probably why he begs being a “Semite” than most proud Somalis.

Also the only real “Semites” in Greater Somalia are Benadiris in southern Somalia and even they don’t beg it.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Stop taking @Timo Madow and proud serious, he admittedly looks more Madow than your average Somali and it’s probably why he begs being a “Semite” than most proud Somalis.

Also the only real “Semites” in Greater Somalia are Benadiris in southern Somalia and even they don’t beg it.
He doesn't beg being Semite now you are just throwing shots he obviously jokes around about it. Anyone can tell he isn't serious about that stuff.

Trending