Somali army partiying

You're just pissed about my Semite ancestry jealous southern caad caad :ftw9nwa:
20200127_000830.jpg

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
You don't know genetics it is the subclade of T in Dir that is south semetic not the entire haplogroup itself. I have nothing to do with those Tanzanians like Somali E1b1b carriers got nothing to do with a Moroccan Berber. :ftw9nwa:
We dir don't claim arab or semetic abowe speak for yourself

But most isaaqs are not it, and southern dirs and other Somalis including my family have that HG. Just like E is all over. It’s a Somali HG and was around when the Somali ethnogensis occurred. So Europeans claim Indian? Stop being a beg.

Based on the current results it looks like more than half of the Isaaq clan (maybe even as high as 70%?) is HG-T. It looks like the original Y-lineage of the clan.

HG-T carriers in southern Somalia and Somali region of Ethiopia are most likely assimilated Dir. Similar to the HG-T among Warsangali clan.

Based on the current results it looks like more than half of the Isaaq clan (maybe even as high as 70%?) is HG-T. It looks like the original Y-lineage of the clan.

HG-T carriers in southern Somalia and Somali region of Ethiopia are most likely assimilated Dir. Similar to the HG-T among Warsangali clan.
From what I’ve read most of the Habar Awal clan and most of the Habar Jeclo are HG E like the majority of Somalis.

Your claim that most other Somalis with that HG are assimilated is baseless. I haven’t seen enough or any really at all that are Murusade or Karanle (outside my family) in general who have taken the test for you to make such an assumption.

From what I’ve read most of the Habar Awal clan and most of the Habar Jeclo are HG E like the majority of Somalis.

Your claim that most other Somalis with that HG are assimilated is baseless. I haven’t seen enough or any really at all that are Murusade or Karanle (outside my family) in general who have taken the test for you to make such an assumption.

There are more HG-T Habar Jeclos than E-V32. When it comes to Habar Awal there are individual cases reported as HG-T but the overwhelming majority seem to be E-V32.

HG-T seem to be the original Y-linage of Dir and the majority of Isaaq. The ethnogenesis of Somali clans correspond with Y-lineages. Hence my theory of assimilation.

Last edited:
There are more HG-T Habar Jeclos than E-V32. When it comes to Habar Awal there are individual cases reported to be HG-T but the overwhelming majority seem to be E-V32.
You’ve just proved my point. Again I get it about Southern Dir but where do you get off saying Hawiye are assimilated Dir?

Karanle is the eldest born of Hawiye and my family is T.

Trending

Latest posts