Somali aabo pimping out his daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I just stalked her twitter and shes resilient. Her mum was paralysed and put into a care home. So she had to raise her siblings while her father served time in prison.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I just stalked her twitter and shes resilient. Her mum was paralysed and put into a care home. So she had to raise her siblings while her father served time in prison.

:tocry::tocry::tocry::tocry::tocry:

Wallahi we can only hope to be blessed with such a child

:wow:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This is not the first time she has posted a recording of her sociopath father.

A few months ago she posted another recording where he, who sounded drunk at the time, cursed at her and made habar. People then started criticizing her for posting the recording---typical Somali mindset.

Obviously the father is a sociopath and uninterested in his daughters except to toy with them. The daugthers seem a bit miskeen though, they really need to deal with this fool in a more serious manner instead of just posting his recordings. Cuss that motherfucker out, report him to the FBI, and then put him on block!

:faysalwtf:

Imagine a Somali girl putting her father in jail. She would be ostracized for life,

For Somali people respecting (aka taking abuse) a parent in non negotiable, especially hooyos but aabo as well.

Wow, i would almost certainly become mentally ill, if had all those responsibility all of a sudden:ohlord:

:faysalwtf:

Imagine a Somali girl putting her father in jail. She would be ostracized for life,

For Somali people respecting (aka taking abuse) a parent in non negotiable, especially hooyos but aabo as well.

Who cares, Somalis and what they think doesn't matter, these people can't even manage their own country!

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
She's the same chick that was posted about awhile ago right? I think she uses another guy to do these for attention. #FakePost

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wow, i would almost certainly become mentally ill, if had all those responsibility all of a sudden:ohlord:
Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein. [2:257]

VixR

Veritas
This isn't just some lone crazy dad, it's a common occurrence in the culture back home. We really and truly have a jarringly shitty culture that we're barriered from in being here, lets just be honest

Thank god I'm not hostage to that hellhole :wow:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This isn't just some lone crazy dad, it's a common occurrence in the culture back home. We really and truly have a jarringly shitty culture that we're barriered from in being here, lets just be honest

Thank god I'm not hostage to that hellhole :wow:

Fake news

VixR

Veritas
Fake news
You're a bahal, literally. But I never took you to be PC, so why are you pretending?

To think it was a war that saved me from an abysmally shitty existence. Can you imagine the conflict in that knowledge, and how sobering it is. I'm well aware.

VixR

Veritas
You have no idea how badly you triggered @Bahal by that statement :mjlol:
I just read the other comments on the thread and saw there was a male poster said similar things, and a discussion around it, but he comes after me with 'fake news' nonsense? :mjlol:

He knows the reality, he gets triggered by women making those assertions.

I just read the other comments on the thread and saw there was a male poster said similar things, and a discussion around it, but he comes after me with 'fake news' nonsense? :mjlol:

vixy is ilaali. @Steamdevolopment is a man acting as a woman, don't let him slide inside your dm abayoo:dabcasar:

I don't think it has anything to do with you being a woman. It's more of you saying that the civil war saved you on top of the many things you've said in the past :icon lol:

I didn't even read that post until you mentioned it. If @Bahal is like me I don't bother reading through every single post before I comment :manny:

VixR

Veritas
I don't think it has anything to do with you being a woman. It's more of you saying that the civil war saved you on top of the many things you've said in the past :icon lol:

I didn't even read that post until you mentioned it. If @Bahal is like me I don't bother reading through every single post before I comment :manny:
Nothing I said in the past was false. I don't speak from thin air. If you're keen on patterns, or observant, you'll have noticed he's always been getting triggered and defensive by comments to the obvious in this category only when a female says it.

I highly doubt he didn't read the thread, the other comments that I just saw agree with mine take up a substantial part of the discussion, and its not like he's following me or some shit

The only difference: it was a strong assertion from a chick:icon lol:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So the dad married her off without her consent? That's not a valid marriage and the dad is out of his mind if he's dong this in 2017.

The man is an old fashioned father who is just looking out for his doughters in the best way he knows. People get things wrong all the time, its the intention that matters. In a cruel and sadistic world, a man can only hope his doughters are in save hands.

Let me clear, i'm NOT saying his aproach was right islamacilly or in western based values, but he is verry desperate and concerned about his doughters and he made a made a mistake wich he thought was a rational decition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending