TRENDING NEWS Social Media Personality Wode Maya calls out people after attacking him for Calling Somaliland A Country

Som

VIP
I only heard bad things about from certain community i won't name but hopefully you would know it from southeren somalis but like you said the majority are neutral; and have good opinion and views about SL and at end of the day we're one brotherly people
Let's agree than we shouldn't judge people based on Twitter reactions.
Also i tend to believe people who say hateful things about Somalia or Somaliland don't actually believe it. Somalis say stuff in the heat of the moment just to troll or mock others.

If you get rid from those corrupt tribalist politicians and ex warlords is when somalis can built a new inclusive state of somalia
Nah I personally believe we had our chance to fight it out in the 90s/00s. We missed the opportunity and the int community got involved. Too hard to fix it now and have something organic

Famous Youtubers like Rare Earth have been sent death threats for saying they will do a program on Somaliland. The cuqdad people have against Somaliland is a whole mentall illness:francis:

Please dont generalize these Somalis are completely in the wrong. I am from Somalia and fully support SL. They are just jealous of your progress:Sutehja:
Screenshot_20210607-190726_Chrome.jpg

Threatening to reenact the 1980 carpet bombings of Hargeisa and Burco:what:

She should ask why to her parents and grand parents who went to the streets of djibouti to protest against france and wanted to join Somaliweyn

They were almost as dumb as us Somalilanders who gave up our country to unite Somaliweyn. Luck for Djiboutian people it never happend. Fate spared them from the unruly somalians and they can enjoy their croissant and boissan in peace:whew:

Som

VIP
They were almost as dumb as us Somalilanders who gave up our country to unite Somaliweyn. Luck for Djiboutian people it never happend. Fate spared them from the unruly somalians and they can enjoy their croissant and boissan in peace:whew:
Actually somalia is a mess because people turned their back on Somaliweyn. If we stayed together both Somalia and Somaliland would be in better shape but unfortunately cuqdad ridden rebels decided to destroy the whole country even after Siad left.
Quick reminder, your SNM militiamen where allied with the "unruly Somalian rebels " you are talking about

He went from one extreme to other.
Anyway you should condemn your countrymen who celebrate bombings in Xamar.
I have no problem condemning those who joke about hargeysa bombings

Mate, these aren't just trolls. This is the sentiment from your common folk to your highest level of government officials

Som

VIP
Mate, these aren't just trolls. This is the sentiment from your common folk to your highest level of government officials

What about your leaders who beat innocent folks in eastern SL just because they are pro Somalia?
Stop playing the victim as if somalilanders are saints and Somalis from Somalia are bloodthirsty haters

Actually somalia is a mess because people turned their back on Somaliweyn.

This kind of thinking is what destroyed Somalia. Somaliland will get independence is not matter of if but when . The rest of Somalia is heading to a Confederate system .

The hawiyes and maaylanders are sick of this fake federalism is either confederalism or everyone goes their ways .

What about your leaders who beat innocent folks in eastern SL just because they are pro Somalia?
Stop playing the victim as if somalilanders are saints and Somalis from Somalia are bloodthirsty haters

That's a Government official at the highest level second after the President, who is on video tape openly calling to wipe out Landers and you bring up people allegedly getting "beaten up". The whataboutism is strong with you mate :francis:

Som

VIP
This kind of thinking is what destroyed Somalia. Somaliland will get independence is not matter of if but when . The rest of Somalia is heading to a Confederate system .

The hawiyes and maaylanders are sick of this fake federalism is either confederalism or everyone goes their ways .
If Somaliweyn ideology is so bad then why is somalia still a mess 30 years after Siad left the country? He was the main Somaliweyn supporter. He left, he died 26 years ago and we are still at war.
Obviously the problem wasn't Somaliweyn but the lack of somalinimo

Som

VIP
That's a Government official at the highest level second after the President, who is on video tape openly calling to wipe out Landers and you bring up people allegedly getting "beaten up". The whataboutism is strong with you mate :francis:
So you refuse to condemn your countrymen shooting pro somalia folks in eastern somaliland.
Ok. Who is the hater now?

Shame things turned out like this. In '91 it looked like the usc and snm were prepared to unify. Usc sadly dropped the ball hard:francis:

So you refuse to condemn your countrymen shooting pro somalia folks in eastern somaliland.
Ok. Who is the hater now?

This is what I support. A strong democracy where people vote for change. Voting which happend in west, central, and eastern Somaliland. This is the spread of the voting polls monitored by the international community
IMG_20210603_084718~2.jpg

Som

VIP
Shame things turned out like this. In '91 it looked like the usc and snm were prepared to unify. Usc sadly dropped the ball hard:francis:
It was all aidid fault.
The guy was a general, he had power already. Instead of unifying the country he started beefing with Abgaal.

Som

VIP
This is what I support. A strong democracy where people vote for change. Voting which happend in west, central, and eastern Somaliland. This is the spread of the voting polls monitored by the international community
View attachment 188184
How is that democracy when you attack pro somalia daroods simply because they disagree with you?

Trending