Social Media Personality Wode Maya calls out people after attacking him for Calling Somaliland A Country

Kkk where you pulling this shit from ? I bet you never went to xamar or any towns in its environs. Madows are much more liked and respected then "your" community , sorry to break it to you my sanagaian friend .
I have been to Xamar and my cousins are HG salebaan living there.
You are delusional Ofcourse, are You half Madow or something?

Maybe that's why you are touchy on the subject. More reer Sanaag in government then Bantus.

Exactly they are against Somalia.

They aren't Somalis and are a majority of foot soldiers of Alshabab. If you look at alot of the suicide bombers in the south they are Bantus.

Hell even in North Bantus are part of Alshabab, we need to wake up to the truth.

Kkkk somalians hate to take responsibility. The terrorist in sanaag are 90% your community how you gina blame bantus ?

I have been to Xamar and my cousins are HG salebaan living there.
You are delusional Ofcourse, are You half Madow or something?

Maybe that's why you are touchy on the subject. More reer Sanaag in government then Bantus.

Nope dont get a single Madow blood in me . The Madows contribute to the economy of lower shabelleh and xamar what do the sanagians contribute to Somalia government?

Last I checked the sanagians pay taxes to another country (somaliland) that's why 4.5 must be destroyed so reall contributers of Somalia economy could get those positions instead of a sanagian that cant even visit his constituency.

Nope dont get a single Madow blood in me . The Madows contribute to the economy of lower shabelleh and xamar what do the sanagians contribute to Somalia government?

Last I checked the sanagians pay taxes to another country (somaliland) that's why 4.5 must be destroyed so reall contributers of Somalia economy could get those positions instead of a sanagian that cant even visit his constituency.
Check harder you Mirqaanlander, none of your ilk are in Maakhir. We are completely part of Puntland, here are 600 Darwish trained in our Capital Badhan.

Minister of planning also visited Badhan/Dhahar in 2018 lol. Obviously the fufu is stuffing up your brain.

I blame this reactionary, hostile and insecure breed of nationalists.
Somalis could learn something from this tweet, you dont have to be constantly on the attack.

reer

VIP
It's difficult for me to pass blame on an exact individual, but it was definitely a crappy outcome. Oh well, can't change the past
the army was disbanded by omar carte in 1991. disbanding the army was a major blow because when a government is overthrown an army is needed to act as government.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I love my country but wallahi somali nationalist pages on Twitter and tiktok are so cringe that they make me want somalia to fail just to spite them :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Check harder you Mirqaanlander, none of your ilk are in Maakhir. We are completely part of Puntland, here are 600 Darwish trained in our Capital Badhan.

Minister of planning also visited Badhan/Dhahar in 2018 lol. Obviously the fufu is stuffing up your brain.
completely part of PL or treated like 2nd class citizens? mate we all know you will never get the kuursi in PL or somalia. so my advise is make a state with dhulos and rule it by yourself

Reborn
This midget always annoys me , he is the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen and is a hypocrite. He lives in China but only goes to Africa to make videos about the region.

He left China and he permanently lives in Africa. Why don't you just go through his videos.His sole goal is to change the negative narrative of Africa.How do you have issues with this?

He went from one extreme to other.
Anyway you should condemn your countrymen who celebrate bombings in Xamar.
I have no problem condemning those who joke about hargeysa bombings
We condemn that but y'all like to play your cuqdad and xaasidnimo in online insulting us 24/7

Trending

Latest posts