Social Media Personality Wode Maya calls out people after attacking him for Calling Somaliland A Country

I said it before. There is a disturbing hatred that the somalians have for Somaliland and Somalilanders. Doctor Wode is right, this is indistinguishable from a mental illness and partial retardation

The trigger video. Wode enjoying his time in the peaceful Republic of Somaliland

Social media Call for all Somalians to stop following Wode because of Somaliland

Personal attacks on Wode Maya Career
IMG_20210607_162147.jpg

The violent threat by the Somalian. Threatening Wode with Severe actions

Wode pushes back:russ::salute:

Wode calls out the Somalian mental retardation and tells them to fix up and seek professional help

I came to the conclusion of mental retardation of the Somalians a long time ago. Anything about Somaliland and the somalian filled with cuqdad and hatred has a mental breakdown. We see it in this forum daily with mentally unstable folks, and you can see it In any social media post that mentions Somaliland. Good to see that the famous social media personalities are calling it out and pushing back against the Somalians

Last edited:
The comments are disgusting and racist, and they have the audacity to call his home country Ghana a shithole :draketf:

These people man, that is why their country will always be a failed state. :mjlol:

Last edited:
Telling a Somali that Somaliland is a country is like telling a palestinian that Israel is a country, you will get the same reaction. :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:

Dude just wanted to get along with everyone but cringe somalis had to show their insecurities.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
The comments are disgusting and racist, and they have the audacity to call his home country Ghana a shithole :draketf:

These people man, that is why their country will always be a failed state. :mjlol:
niggas why do guys wear pink when doing cultural festival niggas cucking the culture as they cucked dhaanto :mjlol: :mjlaugh: stop chewing grass like lax maybe then u can tell the differences between white, pink

somali nationalist accounts on twitter are cancer i remember when they started raging on chunks one time cause he was some kind of celebrity and he shouldn't support somaliland.

This hate goes both ways for many. For instance, the scumbag directly above me joked about explosions in xamar. That's far worse I'd say

I stated a FACT! I did not joke about it!:comeon:

A FACT THAT HOPEFULLY WOULD PUT SOME SENSE IN YOU PEOPLES HEAD AND LET YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR PRIORITIES SHOULD BE.:stopit:

Somalis are embarrasing wallahi , they are even threatening him to not come back to Mogadishu. They low key mad wode maya didnt visit their tuulos

Southern Somalis man :mjlol: First time the nigga enters Xamar he witnesses niggas chimping out.