Social Media Personality Wode Maya calls out people after attacking him for Calling Somaliland A Country

OffTheDome

Proud American
I said it before. There is a disturbing hatred that the somalians have for Somaliland and Somalilanders. Doctor Wode is right, this is indistinguishable from a mental illness and partial retardation

The trigger video. Wode enjoying his time in the peaceful Republic of Somaliland

Social media Call for all Somalians to stop following Wode because of Somaliland

Personal attacks on Wode Maya Career
View attachment 188153

The violent threat by the Somalian. Threatening Wode with Severe actions

Wode pushes back:russ::salute:

Wode calls out the Somalian mental retardation and tells them to fix up and seek professional help

I came to the conclusion of mental retardation of the Somalians a long time ago. Anything about Somaliland and the somalian filled with cuqdad and hatred has a mental breakdown. We see it in this forum daily with mentally unstable folks, and you can see it In any social media post that mentions Somaliland. Good to see that the famous social media personalities are calling it out and pushing back against the Somalians
Somalians are despicable folks, all they know is how to talk with bullets. Even in Ramadan these guys were killing each other in broad daylight. I am not surprised at their behavior towards this brother, maybe his Adeer guards Villa Somalia for them
:mjdontkno:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I said it before. There is a disturbing hatred that the somalians have for Somaliland and Somalilanders. Doctor Wode is right, this is indistinguishable from a mental illness and partial retardation

The trigger video. Wode enjoying his time in the peaceful Republic of Somaliland

Social media Call for all Somalians to stop following Wode because of Somaliland

Personal attacks on Wode Maya Career
View attachment 188153

The violent threat by the Somalian. Threatening Wode with Severe actions

Wode pushes back:russ::salute:

Wode calls out the Somalian mental retardation and tells them to fix up and seek professional help

I came to the conclusion of mental retardation of the Somalians a long time ago. Anything about Somaliland and the somalian filled with cuqdad and hatred has a mental breakdown. We see it in this forum daily with mentally unstable folks, and you can see it In any social media post that mentions Somaliland. Good to see that the famous social media personalities are calling it out and pushing back against the Somalians
Lol i might attend a blm rally after this:banderas:

giphy.gif

This midget always annoys me , he is the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen and is a hypocrite. He lives in China but only goes to Africa to make videos about the region.

Based

VIP
This midget always annoys me , he is the ugliest motherfucker I've ever seen and is a hypocrite. He lives in China but only goes to Africa to make videos about the region.
He goes to countries like Ethiopia to check out the women :russ: these madows only have 1 goal in mind...

He goes to countries like Ethiopia to check out the women :russ: these madows only have 1 goal in mind...
He made a so many videos crying about how chinese girls hate him.

His girlfriend isn't even fully Bantu she is Kenyan with a significant percentage of cushite blood. Why is Africa always represented by the ugliest MOFOS out there.

Lol of ofcourse reer 68 doesnt know how to behave so they start throwing racist slurs :mjlaugh: :lolbron:

The brawl actually happened because of him. People didn't want to let him in as foreigners keep ruining Somalias image.

I hope FGS bans all these social media influencers, they use Mogadishu as a crutch.

Remember when we mass reported the Russian youtubers?

He made his video private after so much hate, Somalis are jobless so we will get this retard to bring down his video as well.

The brawl actually happened because of him. People didn't want to let him in as foreigners keep ruining Somalias image.

I hope FGS bans all these social media influencers, they use Mogadishu as a crutch.

Aint nobody banning the legend wode maya from Mogadishu . You have a right to ban him from coming to your lands in sanaag but not Mogadishu . Wode maya didnt embarras Somalia it was the reer baadiyo gedoans Nisa officers who fought the airport workers that embarrassed somalia .

Aint nobody banning the legend wode maya from Mogadishu . You have a right to ban him from coming to your lands in sanaag but not Mogadishu . Wode maya didnt embarras Somalia it was the reer baadiyo gedoans Nisa officers who fought the airport workers that embarrassed somalia .
Ofcourse you love Bantus, that's why half of Xamar looks Congolese and is filled with Suicide bombers who hate Somalia.

Tuna boy acting like a feisty Indian Ocean snapper ehh ?:krs:

I'll take my reer shabelleh and reer jambaluul bantu brothers over a lamogoodel from the north any day of the week
Your Bantu brothers from Shabelleh are coming into Xamar and taking revenge for their second class citizenship.

People in Xamar are already awakening to this, Bantus are scrutinised from entering Xamar and everywhere else in somalia.

Your Bantu brothers from Shabelleh are coming into Xamar and taking revenge for their second class citizenship.

People in Xamar are already awakening to this, Bantus are scrutinised from entering Xamar and everywhere else in somalia.

Kkk where you pulling this shit from ? I bet you never went to xamar or any towns in its environs. Madows are much more liked and respected then "your" community , sorry to break it to you my sanagaian friend .

Trending

Latest posts