Social Media Personality Wode Maya calls out people after attacking him for Calling Somaliland A Country

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Please dont generalize these Somalis are completely in the wrong. I am from Somalia and fully support SL. They are just jealous of your progress:Sutehja:

I'm sick? :gucciwhat:

So people from Somalia, in the diaspora, and people in Somalia have normalized this like it's nothing, they are not screaming about it, they are not having demonstration about, they are not doing anything about it AT ALL, and I'm the sick one to mention it as horrible as it is?

While idiots (politican, diaspora people) use their time talking about Somaliland this Somaliland that - something that should not be their concern at all - people gets blown up to pieces and the government do exactly what I write, they collect the corpses and wash the blood away and pretend like nothing happened.

Every person here who has dhiig should write it like that everyday when you people go astray and talk about nonsense that you shouldn't be talking about, make you people embarrassed to do something about it since the killing and suffering isn't enough to push you to demand change and action.

Bruh ain't gonna read all that, if your celebrated innocent folks getting bombed in xamar then your a piece of shit . And nobody in Mogadishu talks about qaldaans in fact the majority would be happy for you to get independence.

I for one I'm sick tired hearing qaldaan waiters calling fish (kaluuun) instead of Malaay saxiboow .

when you come to my city leave that qaldaan language back in somaliland .

shuuba kuudhasay nacalaa qaldaan

Landers talking about hate when some of them (not all of them luckily) celebrate every time Xamar gets bombed. Your leaders have so much anti somali cuqdad that your police chimps out every time they see a somali flag and arrest people over a piece of cloth. That's how much you hate us.
People in somalia congratulated SL for their election, no hatred. Would Somaliland ever congratulate somalia for anything out of friendship? Not at all.
Ask the average somali from somalia what they think about Somalilanders and you will get neutral reactions.
Ask any Somalilander what they think about somalis from somalia and you will get lots of hate for shit that happened 30 years ago.

"People in somalia congratulated SL for their election, no hatred. Would Somaliland ever congratulate somalia for anything out of friendship? "

Yes we will but we have saw from certain somalis especially in online about the elections is lies insults qabayaled and thats when I lost all hopes of somali unity ever coming back

Reborn
[
Not what the constitution of the Federal Republic of Somalia says

Yes a constitution that was created in 2012 in Whitehall and the drafted by a woman called April Powell Willingham...
All this time you're defending a paper state propelled and was kept alive by the international community which is neither Somali led nor Somali owned but you constantly attack the only true Somali state which is Somaliland...

Som

VIP
Somali is an ethnicity
Somalian a nationality from someone from Somalia
Only in English and it's rarely used.
In italian,german,arabic etc there's no distinction between somali as ethnicity and as a nationality.
Somali,Definition
Word forms: plural -lis or -li
a native or inhabitant of Somalia
2. the language of Somalia, belonging to the Cushitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family of languages
ADJECTIVE
3. of, relating to, or characteristic o

Som

VIP
Just remember there's large communities who aren't ethnically somalis in the south but nationals of somalia and deserve more quality and better treatment
They are also somalis , maybe not ethnically but they are somali nationals.
They are our fellow Somalis

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
He has every right to hate Bombgadisho. He was met with bullets the minute he stepped off the airplane, reer Muqdisho destroyed the reputation of Somalia, the audacity of them feeling entitled.

Good luck to anyone who's smart enough to disassociate themselves from Bombgadisho and its barbaric citizens.

Reborn
People in somalia congratulated SL for their election, no hatred. Would Somaliland ever congratulate somalia for anything out of friendship? Not at all.

Yes we will but we have saw from certain somalis especially in online about the elections is lies insults qabayaled and thats when I lost all hopes of somali unity ever coming back

Somalia unity was always dead when you have white men leading the affairs of your country through hosting "peace" conferences since the fall of the government till this very day!

@fais you disappointed me :ohlord:

Bro wallahi I don't take any rejoice in it, it's just irritates me to see how their family's lives under these or worse circumstances and they have the audacity to talk like nothing is going on and use their energy and time on something that have nothing to do with them.

If I was in their shoes I wouldn't have never wasted my time on nonsense like that.

Wallahi I remember the first suicidebomber in Somalia back in 2006, I didn't believe it i was like: "a somali blowing himself up! Naaa" "he most have self combusted or something"

Never in my life would I have thought that it would have been like it is now.

Som

VIP

There's trolls on both sides on the internet.
But personally i have seen much more hostility from somalilanders in real life while Somalis from Somalia are pretty neutral and even those who oppose somaliland aren't extremist.
I know what I'm talking about, i have a few lander isaaq relatives on my mom's side. They're good people, but they say crazy shit about Somalia and it's people

Som

VIP
indeed but unfortunately they are suffering from discriminations and racism and marginalized by the current political system in place
I think they shouldn't be marginalized, in my experience minorities are the most wadani people in Somalia
As I said some time ago i support somalia having a bantu or reer xamar president to get rid of major clans fighting for power.

:wtf: Is that true? Can someone else verify this!
Somalia is in provisional constitution system made by westerners and agreed upon by politicians until the parliament and somalia's politicians can draft a long lasting constitution with strong civilian institution but I think looking at xamar political scene that provisional constitution is here to stay for the foreseeable future

Reborn
:wtf: Is that true? Can someone else verify this!

Have you never learnt or researched about the formation of this government and all the previous ones?

Why the hell do you think the international community has such a tight grip of Somalia that it can't hold one man one vote which Farmaajo was pushing for?
It's because they've set up the government and the civil administration is handpicked by Western nations who were influenced by companies that have stakes in Somalia such as soma oil and gas and others.

Have you never learnt or researched about the formation of this government and all the previous ones?

Why the hell do you think the international community has such a tight grip of Somalia that it can't hold one man one vote which Farmaajo was pushing for?
It's because they've set up the government and the civil administration is handpicked by Western nations who were influenced by companies that have stakes in Somalia such as soma oil and gas and others.
Our situation is embarrassing. A govt forced on us by ethios and the int community. It's not a surprise many somalis see it as illegitimate

There's trolls on both sides on the internet.
But personally i have seen much more hostility from somalilanders in real life while Somalis from Somalia are pretty neutral and even those who oppose somaliland aren't extremist.
I know what I'm talking about, i have a few lander isaaq relatives on my mom's side. They're good people, but they say crazy shit about Somalia and it's people
I only heard bad things about from certain community i won't name but hopefully you would know it from southeren somalis but like you said the majority are neutral; and have good opinion and views about SL and at end of the day we're one brotherly people

I had no idea international vultures were this invested in Somalia. Ya, no way Somaliland can ever reunite with them. Ganna try fixing up my Somali. I wonder if I can run for Somaliland President.

Our situation is embarrassing. A govt forced on us by ethios and the int community. It's not a surprise many somalis see it as illegitimate
If you get rid from those corrupt tribalist politicians and ex warlords is when somalis can built a new inclusive state of somalia

Trending