So what's Somaliland and Puntland next move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The only thing this war will lead to is the unravelling of the constituent parts of Somaliland. We will just keep up the pressure until something gives, and it will.

:sass2:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
hey by the way my friend. you do know that the puntland maritime police force is majority calisaleebaan. the guy who brought them to puntland was my uncle. and all the senior members of pmpf are cali saleebaan. why do you hate your fellow brothers. this is my uncle hes a senator in the federal government upper house. he was the main mediator between farmaajo and jawaari during the stand off.
iskushubun, xiriiro, xumbays all calisaleebaan towns. iskushuban is the only one we share with osman mohamud. we have over 50 small towns and villages in bari alone. why do you deny our numbers lol. walahi in bosaso even osman mohamud will tell you cali saleebaan is the biggest tribe in barri. for every 2 seats mohmoud saleebaan get cali saleebaan get 1.
Stop your lies you idiot baqti laangaab don't claim land that doesnt belong to you simple and its well known many cali saleeban work with isis thats why qandala is controlled by isis.

This thread is aboit somaliland hooyada waase why do you have to make everything about your laangaab folk nacaala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts