So what's Somaliland and Puntland next move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
this guy are delusional the khat has rotten there brain to a place where I question if there human

I'm questioning if you eat khaat since your grammar is comparable to an 8 year old?

These guys are delsuional. The khaat has rotten their brains to a place where I can't question if they're human.***

Yes, and that's you and your Punani pirate brethren. :umad:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
As you see Somaliland already repulsed Puntland forces twice in Tukaraq. Now they're making fake news to attack us and make us look like the bad guys when really it's them since Dhulobahante told Puntland multiple times to f*ck off and they attacked Somaliland during Ramadan which is enough to tell you how unreligious and ignoble they are.

Right now Somaliland are already stationed in Taleex, Tukaraq and everywhere in eastern Sool except for Boocame. Somaliland is on high alert and Muuse Biixi sent new reinforcements and new weapons from UAE. Somaliland means business now and they don’t want to be sitting on the defensive and keep repelling these amateur ambushes.

Mudane Muuse Biixi confirmed he's going all out after Ramadan and Eid is finished. He will not only capture Boocame which is the last tuulo under PL in Sool but he will also fully incorporate Maakhir state under Somaliland where he will build multiple military bases in eastern Sanaag.

What do you guys think? @Lordilord @Zero @BANTU @Gucci mane @draco @waraabe @Saalax Bidaar @The Cushitic One @AarHawd_7 @Wei @Bohol @TOGAHERER @Saahid Qamaan @Karbashhhh
speaking of a military in sanaag. lol this is todays announcement from puntland about building a military base in so called somaliland territory

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The next move is harti killing isaac who are invading their land and trying to impose gaalo borders upon the harti muslim in sha Allah the harti mujahideen wont stop till they reach burco

This is a just jihad isaac blood is halal on harti land.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
His mother is Habar Gidir and his father is Reer Caynaanshe, Abdulla Ismail/Habar Yoonis. Those two clans are known to be very aggressive. :icon lol:
It Don’t get better than sxb.

Rer Caynaanshe are mild mannered for most part same thing with Sacad. I think if I were Sacad Yonis and Saleebaan or Ceyr, that would be crazy.

Reer-Bari

The next move is harti killing isaac who are invading their land and trying to impose gaalo borders upon the harti muslim in sha Allah the harti mujahideen wont stop till they reach burco

This is a just jihad isaac blood is halal on harti land.
hey by the way my friend. you do know that the puntland maritime police force is majority calisaleebaan. the guy who brought them to puntland was my uncle. and all the senior members of pmpf are cali saleebaan. why do you hate your fellow brothers. this is my uncle hes a senator in the federal government upper house. he was the main mediator between farmaajo and jawaari during the stand off.
iskushubun, xiriiro, xumbays all calisaleebaan towns. iskushuban is the only one we share with osman mohamud. we have over 50 small towns and villages in bari alone. why do you deny our numbers lol. walahi in bosaso even osman mohamud will tell you cali saleebaan is the biggest tribe in barri. for every 2 seats mohmoud saleebaan get cali saleebaan get 1.

Attachments

• mashruuc-xumbays.jpg
    mashruuc-xumbays.jpg
    589.3 KB · Views: 194
  • gurmadkiibeeshaismaaciilcali00.jpg
    gurmadkiibeeshaismaaciilcali00.jpg
    659 KB · Views: 150
  • Caleemo-saar-Suldaan-Biciid-yahan-1.jpg
    Caleemo-saar-Suldaan-Biciid-yahan-1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 200

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
speaking of a military in sanaag. lol this is todays announcement from puntland about building a military base in so called somaliland territory

It's fake news. Somaliland still has influence in Maakhir state (Badhan District) but the problem is it's ungoverned and Somaliland is planning to fully incorporate after Ramadan and Eid is finished, inshallah.

Reer-Bari

It's fake news. Somaliland still has influence in Maakhir state (Badhan District) but the problem is it's ungoverned and Somaliland is planning to fully incorporate after Ramadan and Eid is finished, inshallah.
its not fake news. my brother is in sanaag right now for the summer. stop lying. puntland just build the maakhir university in badhan and the road connecting ceel dofaar to ceerigabo district

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He's showing you visual confirmation and your response is it's ungoverned and we are waiting till Ramadan is over? :gucciwhat:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Badhan has always been part of Puntland like how Maakhir university was built in Badhan and the road to Ceel Daahir is to Badhan it's just not worth arguing over.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
its not fake news. my brother is in sanaag right now for the summer. stop lying. puntland just build the maakhir university in badhan and the road connecting ceel dofaar to ceerigabo district

Ceerigaabo is a HY city and they live all the way near to Yubbe so the road project that Puntland been speaking about for a couple of years is fake news and no road construction has began. As for Maakhir state, I can show you multiple YouTube videos of this year till and last month where Somaliland army/police and ministers visit Badhan, Las Qoray and Dhahar so what you are saying is also fake news.

Just wait after Ramadan and Eid is finished sxb. Somaliland will fully incorporate Maakhir State and begin to build military bases as it was promised by Muuse Biixi.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Ceerigaabo is a HY city and they live all the way near to Yubbe so the road project that Puntland been speaking about for a couple of years is fake news and no road construction has began. As for Maakhir state, I can show you multiple YouTube videos of this year till and last month where Somaliland army/police and ministers visit Badhan, Las Qoray and Dhahar so what you are saying is also fake news.

Just wait after Ramadan and Eid is finished sxb. Somaliland will fully incorporate Maakhir State and begin to build military bases as it was promised by Muuse Biixi.
The ones that visited were from there because the clan lives there. Last week or so the Somaliland minister of defense was expelled from there even though it's his beel's town.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
He's showing you visual confirmation and your response is it's ungoverned and we are waiting till Ramadan is over? :gucciwhat:

Yes brother. Maakhir State is not governed since Somaliland military and police forces always visit Badhan, Las Qoray and Dhahar every month in 2018 alone so that's enough to tell you Puntland doesn't control it but might have influence to the area. Just wait for Muuse Biixi promises when Ramadan and Eid is done.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yes brother. Maakhir State is not governed since Somaliland military and police forces always visit Badhan, Las Qoray and Dhahar every month in 2018 alone so that's enough to tell you Puntland might have influence but not full control. Just wait for Muuse Biixi promises when Ramadan and Eid is done.
What happened to Ciise Axmed Xawar?

Reer-Bari

Like I just wait till Ramadan and Eid is over. We'll see who is laughing. :trumpsmirk:
do remove any misconceptions. its not fake news. the road is from ceel dahir to the outskirts of ceerigaabo district. not ceerigabo city. sanaag is not like sool. their is no talking. warsangeli is split into two major subclans. the omar and the dubays. the dubays are 100% with puntland. the omar is split. but mostly puntland. general lkajiir runs sanaag. and hes running for puntland presidency. hes got my vote. i hope he wins

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Best thing to do now is to give a firm response to Somalia however possible.. No deaths would be preferred on either side and also issue an official warning to the government of Somalia that any more transgressions like this will result in a full scale war.

We will not even address the Puntland state. Muse Bixii is actually smart bringing the government into this.. Brilliant!

If they keep up wallahi the only solution would be to get new weapons and heavier ones too. Bring them to the border and repel any attack. Any attack they attempt will result in heavy fire towards Garowe. Hopefully no innocent people die..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending