So what's Somaliland and Puntland next move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
As you see Somaliland already repulsed Puntland forces twice in Tukaraq. Now they're making fake news to attack us and make us look like the bad guys when really it's them since Dhulobahante told Puntland multiple times to f*ck off and they attacked Somaliland during Ramadan which is enough to tell you how unreligious and ignoble they are.

Right now Somaliland are already stationed in Taleex, Tukaraq and everywhere in eastern Sool except for Boocame. Somaliland is on high alert and Muuse Biixi sent new reinforcements and new weapons from UAE. Somaliland means business now and they don’t want to be sitting on the defensive and keep repelling these amateur ambushes.

Mudane Muuse Biixi confirmed he's going all out after Ramadan and Eid is finished. He will not only capture Boocame which is the last tuulo under PL in Sool but he will also fully incorporate Maakhir state under Somaliland where he will build multiple military bases in eastern Sanaag.

What do you guys think? @Lordilord @Zero @BANTU @Gucci mane @draco @waraabe @Saalax Bidaar @The Cushitic One @AarHawd_7 @Wei @Bohol @TOGAHERER @Saahid Qamaan @Karbashhhh

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
As you see Somaliland already repulsed Puntland forces twice in Tukaraq. Now they're making fake news to attack us and make us look like the bad guys when really it's them since Dhulobahante told Puntland multiple times to f*ck off and they attacked Somaliland during Ramadan which is enough to tell you how unreligious and ignoble they are.

Right now Somaliland are already stationed in Taleex, Tukaraq and everywhere in eastern Sool except for Boocame. Somaliland is on high alert and Muuse Biixi sent new reinforcements and new weapons from UAE. Somaliland means business now and they don’t want to be sitting on the defensive and keep repelling these amateur ambushes.

Mudane Muuse Biixi confirmed he's going all out after Ramadan and Eid is finished. He will not only capture Boocame which is the last tuulo under PL in Sool but he will also fully incorporate Maakhir state under Somaliland where he will build multiple military bases in eastern Sanaag.

What do you guys think? @Lordilord @Zero @BANTU @Gucci mane @draco @waraabe @Saalax Bidaar @The Cushitic One @AarHawd_7 @Wei @Bohol @TOGAHERER @Saahid Qamaan @Karbashhhh

Somaliland was already invited to boocaame in January when Tukaraq was reclaimed. FYI - reinforcement came from Halin not far from Taleex which is still 50/50 with us

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somaliland was already invited to boocaame in January when Tukaraq was reclaimed. FYI - reinforcement came from Halin not far from Taleex which is still 50/50 with us

Well that's good news then. That means we control 100% of Sool. Our next goal is to secure the border between Sanaag and Bari which Muuse Biixi promised to do after Ramadan and Eid is finished, inshallah.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somaliland needs to pick the up action. They blocked two punches from Puntland, gotta counter punch and try go for the Knock out blow.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somaliland needs to pick the up action. They blocked two punches from Puntland, gotta counter punch and try go for the Knock out blow.

You're right. My own Abti was telling me the only solution for Somaliland to stop Puntland from raiding again is to shell their capital 'Garowe' with no mercy and strike fear in them.

Dadka Habar Yoonis caadi maaha wallahi. :drakelaugh:

Saalax Bidaar

You're right. My own Abti was telling me the only solution for Somaliland to stop Puntland from raiding again is to shell their capital 'Garowe' with no mercy and strike fear in them.

:mindblown:

Not Garowe, that is my favorite town in Puntland. I don’t want see any harm to befall on my Ciise Maxamuud Folks but I do want to see SL take a more aggressive posture.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:mindblown:

Not Garowe, that is my favorite town in Puntland. I don’t want see any harm to befall on my Ciise Maxamuud Folks but I do want to see SL take a more aggressive posture.

But sxb Garowe is the capital for Puntland and that down sydrome fat c*nt called Gaas is eating there as we speak. The SL forces will capture him and bring him to Hargeisa and put him in the prison cell for his war crimes against the Somaliland sovereignty.

I bet you the obese fool today is in his office doing this.

gaas1-jpg.46527

They need to go on the offensive, simply counter attacking will not get the job done. Puntland is using the Shabaab tactics of hit and run, they invade, do as much damage as possible, then retreat back to their posts. Round 1 went to Puntland but they lost a ton of equipment and round 2 went in the favor of Somaliland. The second invasion of Puntland I heard was catastrophic, they lost one whole infantry during that attack, they also didn't manage to gain any territory again, although I don't know if that's their motive, it seems their tactic is to shell and retreat.

We'll see what Musa Bihi does, it's a slippery slope for him. If he invades by force, you'll have the international community condemning his action, this will have a negative effect on the recognition process. I believe they're was a french philosopher/historian who visited Musa Bihi right after the election, and he gave him is insight regarding the recognition process for Somaliland. He basically told them to shed the "good guys" image and be aggressive. You've got to force your hand if you want something to come your way.

Musa Bihi has taken his advice, although his moves haven't been calculated, he needs to think through his actions. Some of his rhetoric hasn't been helpful , although he's toned down his voice and is offering now speaking more like a seasoned diplomat.

At the end of the day, if the land is going to become Sland territory for good, he has to win the hearts and mind of the ppl who inhibit this land. You can't take the land by force and hope all ends well, he needs to take the initiative to accommodate Dhulbahante financially/economically and bring them into the fold politically, not just pay off a few clan/militia leaders.

Saalax Bidaar

But sxb Garowe is the capital for Puntland and that down sydrome fat c*nt called Gaas is eating there as we speak. The SL forces will capture him and bring him to Hargeisa and put him in the prison cell for his war crimes against the Somaliland sovereignty.

I bet you the obese fool today is in his office doing this.

gaas1-jpg.46527

:chrisfreshhah:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Bro that is not gonna happen, the somaliland army always had the policy of restraint if you look at all the times they had to attack they always went in with 0 or minimal casualties But when they get attacked desired repelling the enemy they shorts lose the most. Reason being they don't retreat and trench themselves in. But also they don't want to be judged for taking a human life.

Also another example of the restraint policy is Buuhoodle they could easily overwhelm the militia and kill the lot and take over but winning over people by force is not a victory it is what they fought against before

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Now I know why he's advocating for war all the time, he has some Hawiye blood in him, ******* mooryaan:russ:

His mother is Habar Gidir and his father is Reer Caynaanshe, Abdulla Ismail/Habar Yoonis. Those two clans are known to be very aggressive. :icon lol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
These Samosas crack me up. When ever I have a bad day at work, I turn to them for entertainment.

What Somaliland needs to do is the following:

1. Secure every village between current position and garowe: build more trenches and dig in

2. Take advantage of the upcoming Garxajis conference and unify Duriyada and secure Garxajis support.

3. Open another front in Sanag bari And secure the border in Sanag Bari.

4. Declare border closed: await for the retaliation which will come....

5. Use any retaliation or provocation as a justification on the basis of security to shell Garowe and cut all roads and besige the town...

I sincerely believe that we should takr garowe and and villages near the border as leverage before any final status negotiations with mugdisho.

Somalia will accept every single demand we make to free daroods from the bondage of Duriyada Sheick Isaaq.

Hell every darood alive today is willing to accept Somaliland independence without sool and Sanag...but We will never and should never surrender a single inch.

Dulbahante are northerners we are not the same qabil but we share more in common then they do with MJ or somalia.

A unified "northern" somali state that is independent is the objective. Watch in 2 decades we will become a super power in the region.

Everyone knows that that's why they fear us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending