So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
To put what Mercury said into perspective: Somalis aren't unique in their ignorance of AAs and the way you guys typecast the continent is primarily why these viewpoints exist.

Somalis are hardly the worst at this and we don't treat you any worse than we treat others and each other.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:wow1: I'm trying not to be a savage, I give Reer @Realwarya until midnight, if they don't withdraw waan ku janno taga.

Go reer savage on these welfare loving, single baby mommas, Kool-aid drinking, jail birds who love to bend over and take it the ass like whoa.
pachah1.pn

Go back to your cooli whatever your website is called. This Somalispot not pepe's chicken shack.:pachah1:

You're here for conversation yet you started of with insults? Your brain capacity must really be lacking

You keep saying most don't care about Somalis yet y'all got a thread about us every week like clockwork. Before the summer it was 1 a day and shit

Go back if you're disappointed about the responses. Nobody is going to take you seriously, and nobody ever will
I started insults??

I guess I imagined the dry ass chicken and watermelon jokes :mjlol:

of course . You most likely look as whites as your superiors .
nah we don't interact with whites as much as y'all and they don't affect us in our day to day lives so why would look to them for anything when we don't even think about em? but of course the first few sentences that come out of you always lead right back to white people :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending