So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Performances are charity for you niggas but you in here talking shit:drakelaugh:

Using American smileys:drakelaugh:

Yall niggas need to chill. Yall about to get roasted just stop. Im trying to be civil af:pachah1:

Yah right, You black American always shake it for your white daddies for that welfare checks. Shut your smelly weave wearing ass. Dumb heffa troll better.
Yet yall come over here to dikkride blacks when its convenient but suck white ass on demand:drakelaugh:

Still using american smileys too:mjlol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thats a personal thing

Honestly, i never heard any culture that openly said or act they give a f*ck about africans. And i know more cultures than you do and I'm not even joking.

But im not trying to dump all africans in one bag unlike you outsiders so...

African men in general arent looked at as in high regards as you all think. Maybe its different experiences... But in the military you guys are looked at as f*ck ups in other countries.

No offense and being real. Japan for example, you niggas got an entire brief dedicated to not fucking with you niggas like that :manny:

Believe what you want tho. Whatever has worked out for you niggas tho

Im speaking the truth though you probably got no attachement to Africa and apart from skin colour we're nothing alike you agree?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Performances are charity for you niggas but you in here talking shit:drakelaugh:

Using American smileys:drakelaugh:

Yall niggas need to chill. Yall about to get roasted just stop. Im trying to be civil af:pachah1:

Hang around long enough until this place turns to stormfront 2.0 :sass2: you don't wanna be here for this son... trust me

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
lol jealous hater . Repeating the same shit your white friends tell you . Straight coon

Naw , you mad because you have that dead road kill sewed onto your head. Tragic why don't you accept your own hair? Love yourself heffa. Please stop stealing horse hair.

Yet yall come over here to dikkride blacks when its convenient but suck white ass on demand:drakelaugh:

Still using american smileys too:mjlol:

You do know your point is retarded right ? is like saying when a American buy's a mercedes your dick riding the germans which makes no sense at all same goes for your point :umwhat:but don't let me distract you from shitting on each other shit is kind of funny :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts