So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were so" irrelevant" you had to sign up here and create a thread to tell us:siilaanyolaugh:

@Knowthyself is right. Eid soon anyways gotta keep my deen
Knowing your ancestors has done what for you specifically... Especially over me :heh:

You know your ancestors and still aint did shit in reality. If you wanna compare lives we can btw.

Oh really?? :ohhh: and how many Somali threads have you made on the coli (that reach 20+ pages) this year alone?? :snoop:

p;s// I don't have problems with the coli or AAs I have a serious problems with you dumb fakkits specifically :bell:
Ive made Zero Somali threads... Never even crossed my mind

Now im a dumb even though i never acknowledged the few threads made about you :what1:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Explain where and why... You got a problem with us but we have none with you.. Mainly because you aren't relevant to us and thats real.

If you talking about white nations and etc., guaranteed you in the same boat sense the discriminate against darker skinnedpeople in almost every country or continent.

So explain to me why you're considered anymore superior than we are

Well theres many things but lets see

Its the religion and culture differences thats a major problem and id also say Somalis are the group that gets discriminated against by the rest of black people and mny people regard us as not even being black and discriminate against us for that reason :hmm:

And It's not much of a secret, but Africans don't care much for Black Americans They get along with every other black person outside of Africa except for Americans

And the reason is because black Americans view Africans the same way white and other Americans view Africans. That is to say black Americans see Africa as a country filled with poor, uneducated, buffoons. Africans seem to expect blacks to be a little more aware of what goes on in Africa than the majority and other minorities in America but are disappointed when blacks spout the same nonsense whites do to them:hmm:

And another issue is that African-Americans get mad when we dont call ourself black which we arent were Somali and we Somalis are proud of our heritage and lineage and No one is simply black here other African countries are the same way you would for an instance never be hearing "the new black guy that works with us" it´s the Somali , the nigerian, the kenyan

:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending