So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And for the record Somalis are sustained on the essence of bantu desolation and we drink the tears of Ethiopian herdsman.

High in fiber

Odeg

Gedo
Explain where and why... You got a problem with us but we have none with you.. Mainly because you aren't relevant to us and thats real.

If you talking about white nations and etc., guaranteed you in the same boat sense the discriminate against darker skinnedpeople in almost every country or continent.

So explain to me why you're considered anymore superior than we are
So we are not relevant but you felt the need to register on our page and ask us our opinions on your people and the so called beef? Im not talking about whites. Other africans, southamericans and asians dont have AA in high regards . Maybe the issue is not the world but starts with you? And for the record i have no problems with african americans.

Explain where and why... You got a problem with us but we have none with you.. Mainly because you aren't relevant to us and thats real.

If you talking about white nations and etc., guaranteed you in the same boat sense the discriminate against darker skinnedpeople in almost every country or continent.

So explain to me why you're considered anymore superior than we are
Were so" irrelevant" you had to sign up here and create a thread to tell us:siilaanyolaugh:

@Knowthyself is right. Eid soon anyways gotta keep my deen

Last edited:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Waar yaa ilaahay yaqaana:faysalwtf:

What's with this Madow cyber tahriib all of a sudden? That maggot done opening the flood gates I see, while the same courtesy has not been extended to our cyber army

Waar lets build "gidaar dab" ah, hadii kale way inoo dhamaatay. Let's make SS great again:fittytousand:

first of all its SOMALI not SOMALIANS. and there is no beef since we aren't the ones dedicated what 19 or 20 pages to a thread half the members here paid no attention to. y'all love drama too much, we aint thinking bout you boo. also this site is filled with trolls, you'd be an idiot to take any of them seriously
Ohhhh shiiit... Not important to 99% of the planet but ill check myself out of respect.. Something you not trying to show us

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
ca0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.