So we got beef? Lets talk about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:birdman::birdman::birdman::birdman:So you are one of the niggas talking shit on there nacalaa.

Sensitive insecure little making walls of text on why we are "irrelevant" :pachah1:yet you got dudes writing pages and pages about us on your forums while making monthly dedication threads for us :susp: no other ethnicity gets this much attention from these c00ns

have some fukking shame :susp:
Not talking shit talking real but take it how you feel.

Reality is, we dont think about you niggas as hard as you think about us. But what im trying to do is figure out wtf is wrong with you niggas before i completely toss you and your culture in the bushes over a couple of randoms before i try to understand you. I'm here for convo, and im getting dry ass water melon and chicken jokes like I cant shit on any of you back effortlessly:francis:

Yall even jacked our smileys but talking crazy:heh:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
My brother don't come to any conclusions regarding somalis based on the posts on this forum. Majority of the members here are sickos and weirdos that would never speak like they do on this site in public among the somali communities. If you can, speak with somalis in real life. Im sure there is a community of them where you live. :yousmart:

i expect a 90 page rant on coli based on this thread btw. loving the free promo based on your insecurities. :siilaanyolaugh:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AJ already leaking this to some right wing board

TyT gonna come in to mediate the peace between minorities

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Waar yaa ilaahay yaqaana:faysalwtf:

What's with this Madow cyber tahriib all of a sudden? That maggot done opening the flood gates I see, while the same courtesy has not been extended to our cyber army

Waar lets build "gidaar dab" ah, hadii kale way inoo dhamaatay. Let's make SS great again:fittytousand:
:whoa:
We are a nation of tahriibis. Our forefathers were tahriibis so we shouldn't look down on our brethren.

You out of all people should know about being tahriibi:ohlord: Markaad nolol fiican heshay ba bahal isku badashay ninyow. We should've closed our borders when you were running to us from Somnet :pacspit: Ungrateful an. SS is great already we don't wanna go in the route of kalab Trump.:idontlike: Mf repeats same 3 words can't believe you're running around with his dumb ass slogan.:pacspit:

:pachah1:

Reality is, we dont think about you niggas as hard as you think about us. But what im trying to do is figure out wtf is wrong with you niggas before i completely toss you and your culture in the bushes over a couple of randoms before i try to understand you. I'm here for convo, and im getting dry ass water melon and chicken jokes like I cant shit on any of you back effortlessly:francis:

You're here for conversation yet you started of with insults? Your brain capacity must really be lacking

You keep saying most don't care about Somalis yet y'all got a thread about us every week like clockwork. Before the summer it was 1 a day and shit

Go back if you're disappointed about the responses. Nobody is going to take you seriously, and nobody ever will

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
It would have been something if you niggas came in all cool and suave like Adder Samuel L Jackson and owned the place, but y'all coming in with your tails between your legs asking for approval " about what do you think of us AAs" and have we got beef

Your approach and angling are all wrong, you came to the wrong fishing spot braadars:mugshotman:

maestro

Cultural revolution

Oh really?? :ohhh: and how many Somali threads have you made on the coli (that reach 20+ pages) this year alone?? :snoop:

p;s// I don't have problems with the coli or AAs I have a serious problems with you dumb fakkits specifically :bell:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
:whoa:
We are a nation of tahriibis. Our forefathers were tahriibis so we shouldn't look down on our brethren.

You out of all people should know about being tahriibi:ohlord: Markaad nolol fiican heshay ba bahal isku badashay ninyow. We should've closed our borders when you were running to us from Somnet :pacspit: Ungrateful an. SS is great already we don't wanna go in the route of kalab Trump.:idontlike: Mf repeats same 3 words can't believe you're running around with his dumb ass slogan.:pacspit:

:pachah1:
AA LA kibray nooh:siilaanyolaugh:
Waar meeshii waad Ku xaarteen walaahi, its no longer fit for purpose!

A lot of posts coming in at one time... I like that. Im really trying to be civil here as well. I will understand your hatred one way or another...
So we are not relevant but you felt the need to register on our page and ask us our opinions on your people and the so called beef? Im not talking about whites. Other africans, southamericans and asians dont have AA in high regards . Maybe the issue is not the world but starts with you? And for the record i have no problems with african americans.

Thats exactly why i registered. You guys acted surprised there was a forum mostly about AA culture just like im very surprised theres one specifically geared to Somalians. Especially since you guys are not on most peoples radar and the entire site is a knockoff of Coli or SOHH

You dont hold us in high regards.. Ok.. Who are you all to where we should give a f*ck in reality :heh:

We dont hold you in any regard, you guys arent important to any society officially so im trying to figure out where in the f*ck did yall get the nuts to try and throw shade at a culture that barely acknowlegedes your cultures existsence aside from some models and a few fat asses?

I can be rude but im trying not too. Im trying to figure out whats the issue you cats got with AA because your culture is pretty much non-existent in ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending