So I am in Mogadishu and I saw many Landers here kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least Mogadishu. They do nothing there currently.
I went to Mogadishu but what I saw is cows and donkey's on the road as if they're cars but hotels are better then most Somali hotels. They were the only city with a sewer system at least. But they need to be more organized

Bohol

VIP
I went to Mogadishu but what I saw is cows and donkey's on the road as if they're cars but hotels are better then most Somali hotels. They were the only city with a sewer system at least. But they need to be more organized

Thanks to the former government of Somalia and the Italian administration. Despite
decades of destruction Mogadishu doesn't really have major infrastructure problems (in
Somalia standards) other than paving more of the smaller roads and renewing the sewage
pipes. Many of the sewage and water pipes were reinstalled few years back.

Bohol

VIP
Something you will also notice (that many other Somalia cities lack) is the roadside pavements. It makes it easy for civilians to walk from road to road and not walk in the middle of the road with cars.

Hargeisa doesn't even have paved roads for the most part never-mind roadside pavements. Size is also a issue, Hargeisa roads are too small.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My knowledge

Kaaraan = Abgaal
Hodan = HG
Dayniile = Murursade
Huriwaa = Abgaal

Ceelasha Biyaha (outside Banadir) = HG

If you enter an area and you see everyone wearing a macawiis you are most likely in Xaafad Abgaal

Bohol

VIP
My knowledge

Kaaraan = Abgaal
Hodan = HG
Dayniile = Murursade
Huriwaa = Abgaal

If you enter an area and you see everyone wearing a macawiis you are most likely in Xaafad Abgaal

Walle. What about the chicks can you tell who is who (minus the ones wearing bracelets :lol: :lol: )

Which district do you think is the most developed in Mogadishu?
I haven't been to all of the districts so I'm not qualified to comment on that.

Generally you could say that HG parts are generally better and see more development. Liido is Abgaal I think and it's nice. HGs have Hodan like Jidka Makka, Baar Ubax and Ceelasha where you get ftesher fruits than Xamar since the fruits pass through there. Ceelasha became a xaafad post war.
@TekNiKo soo gal

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
My knowledge

Kaaraan = Abgaal
Hodan = HG
Dayniile = Murursade
Huriwaa = Abgaal

Huriwaa is majority Duduble, though of course there are Abgaal since they live everywhere in big numbers. Abgaal are the 2nd biggest in Hodan as well, after HG.

Silky

操你的媽媽
What are they doing here? from the bajaaj driving guy and some random girls wearing the Sland bracelets. :lol: At least anigu I came here to take charge of my real estate investments in the south. Overall Mogadishu is not what is portrayed in the media. What I like about Mogadishu is it has actual flushing toilets unlike Hargeisa and water doesn't cut on you while you are showering. :lol: Good roads as well. The only weird thing is no one seems to use the Somali shilling apart from few isolated areas (everyone uses EVC aka Zaad it is mainly cashless society ).
:birdman:
My House and all the Homes I went to last summer (like 10-12) in Hargeisa had flushing toilets not to mention en suites in most rooms

:browtf:what kinda slum ends were you at, with some old ass houses with no plumbing.

Although the water situation is kinda dodgy I'll give you that, the water tank thing is hella unreliable, you can't just jump in the shower without checking the water levels

Bohol

VIP
:birdman:
My House and all the Homes I went to last summer (like 10-12) in Hargeisa had flushing toilets not to mention en suites in most rooms

:browtf:what kinda slum ends were you at, with some old ass houses with no plumbing.

Although the water situation is kinda dodgy I'll give you that, the water tank thing is hella unreliable, you can't just jump in the shower without checking the water levels

Hargeisa doesn't even have tap water to drink/shower how can it have flushing toilets? 99% of the homes don't, including most hotels. They did make a little flushing buttons for the new homes but the problem is there is no water so how you gunna flush the xaar. :lol: only works with a bucket or a hole in the ground toilet. :lol:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Do Abgaal also live in Ceelasha and the moon? :dead:

Abgaal/Mudulood make up the majority in Yaaqshiid, Kaaraan, Wadajir, Shibis, Abdiaziis, B.oondhere, Shangani, Dharkenley districts. Hodan, Huriwaa, Waaberi, Howlwadaag, Waardhigley districts they are found in big numbers but are not majority.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What are they doing here? from the bajaaj driving guy and some random girls wearing the Sland bracelets. :lol: At least anigu I came here to take charge of my real estate investments in the south. Overall Mogadishu is not what is portrayed in the media. What I like about Mogadishu is it has actual flushing toilets unlike Hargeisa and water doesn't cut on you while you are showering. :lol: Good roads as well. The only weird thing is no one seems to use the Somali shilling apart from few isolated areas (everyone uses EVC aka Zaad it is mainly cashless society ).
People wearing somaliland bracelets dont mean anything. in Bosaso and other puntland cities everyone from the girls to boys wear somaliland bracelets only because it has become a trend and they don't harbour any hate against their neighbors unlike somaliland people who hate somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.