So I am in Mogadishu and I saw many Landers here kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What are they doing here? from the bajaaj driving guy and some random girls wearing the Sland bracelets. :lol: At least anigu I came here to take charge of my real estate investments in the south. Overall Mogadishu is not what is portrayed in the media. What I like about Mogadishu is it has actual flushing toilets unlike Hargeisa and water doesn't cut on you while you are showering. :lol: Good roads as well. The only weird thing is no one seems to use the Somali shilling apart from few isolated areas (everyone uses EVC aka Zaad it is mainly cashless society ).

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
the whole somaliland thing is an embarrasing qabil falure no proper toilets no roads in infrestructure absalutely nothing and they want to create a country with the aim of dividing somalis and siding with ethiopia absalute scum not to forget the ultra leftist communist policies

Bohol

VIP
Also in Mogadishu it is rare to see people chewing khat all day and doing nothing like in Hargeisa. Everyone seems to be working day and night.

Bohol

VIP
the whole somaliland thing is an embarrasing qabil falure no proper toilets no roads in infrestructure absalutely nothing and they want to create a country with the aim of dividing somalis and siding with ethiopia absalute scum not to forget the ultra leftist communist policies

Yep. Mogadishu wins hands down one of the few cities in Somalia with proper flushing toilets and reliable water. :pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
marka is one of the most buetifull cities though, i would love to visit the old city of xamar weyne saxib am a somalilander btw we cool dont worry am for somaliweyne

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
no i havnt just seen youtube videos of it it looks amazing clean roads, old architectural historic buildings, cool alleyways lovely white houses its like this in both marka and mogadishu

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
marka is one of the most buetifull cities though, i would love to visit the old city of xamar weyne saxib am a somalilander btw we cool dont worry am for somaliweyne
Masha allah I am glad to see more and more Northerners aren’t blind followers

@Bohol was wondering where you were! Good to see you back in the homeland. Mogadishu is best city in Somalia and our capital city. Enjoy your time sxb

Bohol

VIP
no i havnt just seen youtube videos of it it looks amazing clean roads, old architectural historic buildings, cool alleyways lovely white houses its like this in both marka and mogadishu

The media likes to portray Mogadishu as very unsafe but it is a city of over 2 million. You might get a incident or two in a month or something but it is safer than Chicago or Detroit (less murderers per population).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Enjoy your stay there Mr @Bohol. I will never visit Mogadishu though instead I will be investing my time and energy to see my brethren in Puntland. I'm planning on going there in December inshallah.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The media likes to portray Mogadishu as very unsafe but it is a city of over 2 million. You might get a incident or two in a month or something but it is safer than Chicago or Detroit (less murderers per population).
saxib mogadishu isnt unsafe its practicly fine now its not as dangerouse as iraq or syria its not even as dangerous as chicago , new york or knife stabbing london compared to that mogadishu is the safest place in the world

Bohol

VIP
Enjoy your stay there Mr @Bohol. I will never visit Mogadishu though instead I will be investing my time and energy to see my brethren in Puntland. I'm planning on going there in December inshallah.

Everyone is here. Mogadishu is unavoidable it is the London of Somalia. This is where the
next thousand millionaires of Somalis will be made. The sheer population will shock you
every street is packed with traders and big population.

What are they doing here? from the bajaaj driving guy and some random girls wearing the Sland bracelets. :lol: At least anigu I came here to take charge of my real estate investments in the south. Overall Mogadishu is not what is portrayed in the media. What I like about Mogadishu is it has actual flushing toilets unlike Hargeisa and water doesn't cut on you while you are showering. :lol: Good roads as well. The only weird thing is no one seems to use the Somali shilling apart from few isolated areas (everyone uses EPV aka Zaad).
You buying houses and renting them bohol?

Thats interesting, i wanna do the same in somalia one day, is it safe to do that in somalia?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Also in Mogadishu it is rare to see people chewing khat all day and doing nothing like in Hargeisa. Everyone seems to be working day and night.

That so? I'm guessing the productive workers are Bantus. Somalis are too lazy. :icon lol:

Wallahi reer south somalia are goob, the north somalis(landers) bad mouth them everyday on social media, even their politicans bad mouth them, but still they dont care and welcome landers, thats gobonimo in my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts