So I am in Mogadishu and I saw many Landers here kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Look We are not talking about peaple we are talking about a vs Somaliland countries. My country has every rights to defend it's sovereignty . You are talking about daarood but we don't even show mercy to the isaaq traitors .
Noone needs losers like you. Kulaha “sovereignty”! Your not even a country and yet you say “defend your sovereignty”. Go and cry to your British and Ethiopian masters for recognition.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@IslamIsTheAnswer you are acting like Somaliland built Berbera port and Hargeisa airport :lol: everything in Somalia was left behind by the former government. Plus 20 years of peace in Hargeisa = no paved roads, water or sewage system. Nothing impressive about building shiny villas while they don't have running water or paved roads next to it :lol: .

Mogadishu was centralized and had all the federal funds from 1960-1991. That's a 31 year head start + the colonial Italian presence also invested heavily in Mogadishu as opposed to the British in Hargeisa who built few buildings in shacabka and that's it. There is a reason why Mog is on another tier compared to any other Somali city.

@Bohol Don't make the mistake of confusing Hargeisa with Somaliland government, Hargeisa has bad city planning but the rebuilding effort from rubble to the second largest city in Somaliweyn was really quite impressive.

Bohol

VIP
Mogadishu was centralized and had all the federal funds from 1960-1991. That's a 31 year head start + the colonial Italian presence also invested heavily in Mogadishu as opposed to the British in Hargeisa who built few buildings in shacabka and that's it. There is a reason why Mog is on another tier compared to any other Somali city.

@Bohol Don't make the mistake of confusing Hargeisa with Somaliland government, Hargeisa has bad city planning but the rebuilding effort from rubble to the second largest city in Somaliweyn was really quite impressive.

One can say Hargeisa also had a 20+ year head start but didn't get anywhere in the so called "peace days". What was Hargeisa doing when Xamar was in chaos for decades? More was built in Mogadishu in the last few years than Hargeisa accomplished in its entire more than 20 years of peace.

:manny:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
One can say Hargeisa also had a 20+ year head start but didn't get anywhere in the so called "peace days". What was Hargeisa doing when Xamar was in chaos for decades? More was built in Mogadishu in the last few years than Hargeisa accomplished its entire more than 20 years of peace.

:manny:

True, but they are starting from a higher infrastructure stock. And I fully concede that but the problem we have in Hargeisa is not development, but urban planning. That is where Mogadishu shines head over heels over Hargeisa. I actually believe there is too much development in Hargeisa and too many people living there. If we had a cap on development permits and enforced strict planning regulations in order to upgrade the infastructure a lot could be done imo.

Bohol

VIP
True, but they are starting from a higher infrastructure stock. And I fully concede that but the problem we have in Hargeisa is not development, but urban planning. That is where Mogadishu shines head over heels over Hargeisa. I actually believe there is too much development in Hargeisa and too many people living there. If we had a cap on development permits and enforced strict planning regulations in order to upgrade the infastructure a lot could be done imo.

The problem is lack of government and proper working local government. That is what many
Landers don't like to admit that their "government" is a total failure. Building infrastructure is
the job of the government. Over 60 km of roads were paved in Mogadishu in the last few years
while Hargeisa roads are non existent. :lol:

Mogadishu

:banderas:

Even with decades of chaos we’re light years ahead of any other city.

Pre-colonial and Middle Ages as well. Niggas acting like Mogadishu just came into existence 100 year ago. There’s a reason why Europeans choose it as a capitol city.

:mjpls:

Last edited:
My knowledge

Kaaraan = Abgaal
Hodan = HG
Dayniile = Murursade
Huriwaa = Abgaal

Ceelasha Biyaha (outside Banadir) = HG

If you enter an area and you see everyone wearing a macawiis you are most likely in Xaafad Abgaal

Medina is Gaaljecel, same with KM4. Afgooye is Gaaljecel/Abgaal/Rahanweyne

mrlog

VIP
What are they doing here? from the bajaaj driving guy and some random girls wearing the Sland bracelets. :lol: At least anigu I came here to take charge of my real estate investments in the south. Overall Mogadishu is not what is portrayed in the media. What I like about Mogadishu is it has actual flushing toilets unlike Hargeisa and water doesn't cut on you while you are showering. :lol: Good roads as well. The only weird thing is no one seems to use the Somali shilling apart from few isolated areas (everyone uses EVC aka Zaad it is mainly cashless society ).

Beenawaas
Where are the pics of Liido beach and that road called Mukarrama or something

To Landers defense, it is mostly few Diaspora knuckle heads on social media and the politicians. The actual Northerners don’t really hate their Southern brethren
This is true, most Qabilists are milennials from the west, i came back from hargeisa last year and the people are really chill they love their somali brothers from the south and the ones to their north in djbouti

@IslamIsTheAnswer you are acting like Somaliland built Berbera port and Hargeisa airport :lol: everything in Somalia was left behind by the former government. Plus 20 years of peace in Hargeisa = no paved roads, water or sewage system. Nothing impressive about building shiny villas while they don't have running water or paved roads next to it :lol: .

Hutus didn't pull paved roads and running out of their ass, these things were brought either by the Turks or the Italians before them. Every generation Mogadishu has a new sugar daddy. It's bizarre that the animals living in that city should get credit for infrastructure built by foreign states for geopolitical reasons.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
This is true, most Qabilists are milennials from the west, i came back from hargeisa last year and the people are really chill they love their somali brothers from the south and the ones to their north in djbouti
Are you Ibrahim Eagle the media guy?

Medina is Gaaljecel, same with KM4. Afgooye is Gaaljecel/Abgaal/Rahanweyne

What? Medina is strictly Abgaal esp Wacbudhan. With murusade n HG in buulo xubey. Km4 is mixed BTwn Abgaal, murusade n HG. (HG is majority in km4 esp Sacad)..

Afgooye is Wacdaan and Digil. With huge presence of Abgaal , HG n murusade.

Gaaljecel is majority in Leego and Bali doogle.

Liido beach is heavily guarded at night (you can't take girls there) but Liido beach view restaurant is fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nice i use to chill in Sea food next to beach view.

Have u been to African beach nightime? Im astonished shabab hasn’t blown it up yet. Nightclub caadi waaye lol.

Attachments

• E8A66989-5A05-466C-ABF7-988D6000DD7D.jpeg
    E8A66989-5A05-466C-ABF7-988D6000DD7D.jpeg
    378.8 KB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.