So I am in Mogadishu and I saw many Landers here kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wallahi reer south somalia are goob, the north somalis(landers) bad mouth them everyday on social media, even their politicans bad mouth them, but still they dont care and welcome landers, thats gobonimo in my eyes
To Landers defense, it is mostly few Diaspora knuckle heads on social media and the politicians. The actual Northerners don’t really hate their Southern brethren

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Everyone is here. Mogadishu is unavoidable it is the London of Somalia. This is where the next hundreds of millionaires of Somalis will be made. The sheer population will shock you every street
is packed with traders and big population.
I don't wanna end up in a coma in a hospital full of huutu aliens after suffering 80% body burns from an explosion perpetuated by a huutu alien. No thanks.

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi reer south somalia are goob, the north somalis(landers) bad mouth them everyday on social media, even their politicans bad mouth them, but still they dont care and welcome landers, thats gobonimo in my eyes

It is cultural differences. Here no one asks you your clan or where you are from.

Bohol

VIP
The AMISOM presence is over exaggerated in Mogadishu. You will see 1 or two soldiers at the airport exit but not the actual city. It is like they are ghost. You will see Somali soldiers and police in the main roads.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The AMISOM presence is over exaggerated in Mogadishu. You will see 1 or two soldiers at the airport exit but not the actual city. It is like they are ghost. You will see Somali soldiers and police in the main roads.
They don't need to bother lmao drinking and partying all night in a safe Xalane compound is what they came for. Savages kkkk

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

So what you're saying is...they should leave.

Go to Karmel Hotel go their restaurant order baasto tagliatelle and hilib dheylo. Just tell the Bajaaj guy Digfeer Hotel Karmel

You will love their special dheylo :lawd:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Go to Karmel Hotel go their restaurant order baasto tagliatelle and hilib dheylo. Just tell the Bajaaj guy Digfeer Hotel Karmel

You will love their special dheylo :lawd:
Marehan owned restaurant :hahaidiot:

To Landers defense, it is mostly few Diaspora knuckle heads on social media and the politicians. The actual Northerners don’t really hate their Southern brethren
The people of New Hargrisa actually like Mogadishu not going to generalise but the majority hold favorable views.

Bohol

VIP
The guy who looks after my farm in Lower Shabelle is HY and hails from Sanaag region. He has lived there most of his life (50 years). Some northerners never left during the civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending