So I am 32 years woman old pushing 33 soon.

Tbh, that’s my only and biggest regret is that I didn’t get to fulfill my dreams of travelling the worldespecially Europe. I would have to wait until my child much older to probably do that.
I still have hope I can do that while still young, inshaAllah.
You can still do it while your child is young. The memories will be priceless for your child🥰

Not at all. Some miserable married will hate seeing you happy being single. Don’t let anyone get you down.
Yes, I’ve actually had to distance myself from some relatives of mine I sensed some jealousy specially from the men they’re married to I guess they didn’t like their wives to be around me. That’s perfectly fine.

Just seen that, a girl wrote a whole book about her man getting a second wife the book is called "first wife" :mjlol:
Oh, I saw that exact chick on a podcast based here in Toronto. Her book is called “Tales of the first wife”, is that her?
Why make a book about it ? I understand she may want to let others know what happened but I couldn’t right a public book about what my husband and the other women did to me.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
@Ladylike Abaayo, get married because you found the right person and not coz of biological clock running out or fear of loneliness. The other day, this habo lost her husband and older son in a car accident. They were coming back from the oldest graduation. The only other son who was also in the car is in coma. She literally lost everything in the blink of an eye. She is past childbearing age so it is not like she can have any children again. Should people shame her and tell her how she is going to die alone now that she doesn't have a husband and children? Is a woman's life less worthy because there is no man or children in it?

Oh, I saw that exact chick on a podcast based here in Toronto. Her book is called “Tales of the first wife”, is that her?
Why make a book about it ? I understand she may want to let others know what happened but I couldn’t right a public book about what my husband and the other women did to me.
Yeah she's from Canada.

I know right , like do a YouTube video like all the other xalimos ,writing books about their Irrelevant marriage life is too much .

Yes, I’ve actually had to distance myself from some relatives of mine I sensed some jealousy specially from the men they’re married to I guess they didn’t like their wives to be around me. That’s perfectly fine.
Let me tell you something. When I use to hang around married women ( when I was married, they didn’t want me around once I divorced ), they seem to lowkey have anger towards me all because I had one kid, ( they had many ), they had awful husbands, whereas mine wasn’t living with me, etc. I kept myslef in shape, and they always made nasty remarks about that.
They also spoke endless smack about single childless women, and it took me not hanging around them to finally realize … it was all insecurity.
These ladies at the same time will go to single women and mock them and brag about they wonderful kids and husbands…

All the while they would confide in me and cry about how they wish they didn’t have so many kids and wished they stopped at one or two and how they wish they can leave the man.
They also regret not enjoying their lives while they had the chance.
Oh, I got tea for days on what I’ve seen lol.

@Ladylike Abaayo, get married because you found the right person and not coz of biological clock running out or fear of loneliness. The other day, this habo lost her husband and older son in a car accident. They were coming back from the oldest graduation. The only other son who was also in the car is in coma. She literally lost everything in the blink of an eye. She is past childbearing age so it is not like she can have any children again. Should people shame her and tell her how she is going to die alone now that she doesn't have a husband and children? Is a woman's life less worthy because there is no man or children in it?
Thats what the folks who are getting triggered don’t understand. We women are saying to do it for the right reasons.
I knew a woman who’s only child died and everyone kept saying… “that’s what happens when you only have one kid. She should’ve had more kids when she had the chance, now look.. she a old woman. Oh, look at how lonely she gonna be.”
Some people did wish her well, but majority kept saying that.
Others who don’t know her only child died, said things like .. “why you ain’t ever have kids ?”.
Is that fair ?

I have been turned off by married men trying to shukansi me. They ruined it for me lol I am so happy I can take my life anywhere I want without worrying about what my husband thinks. I will get married the right time and for the right reasons. I want to be able to be mentally freed even if it doesn’t work out. I don’t want to be on TikTok bad mouthing an ex or constantly crying over a man. A man will do what he wants to due whether he loves you or not. I want to enjoy my life within the means of Islam iA
That’s what I’m saying. Unless I find the man who has the qualities I mentioned above , good deen, healthy mindset, we get along great, good looking, and benefits me emotionally ? I’m ok being single.
All the married men I met who did the same turned me off it as well.

I’m glad we Muslim sisters refuse to entertain these married men. Let them know it’s wrong and that it’s shameful to do so.

Lol I understand that, but through prayer and dua and lots of healing I have moved on from it and forgave those who played a part into it.
I’ve had women get shocked when I say I hope my ex husband finds love with his new wife, and has healthy and wonderful children.
Reading this touched my heart. May Allah bless you with a husband who is on the Deen and treats you with love and respect

My advice for everyone here at the end of the day is to make istighfar. Seek the forgiveness of Allah for any shortcomings ,regret it and promise not to do it again. Pair this with constantly saying astaghfirullah(i seek Allah's forgiveness) any chance you get as the prophet(p.b.u.h) did it 70-100 times a day. WAllahi miracles happen when you do this and all your needs will be met as if the dunya is chasing you

The main reason to get married should be for religious reasons not "love" easier to protect your chastity and have muslim children that continue your bloodline and you will continue to get good deeds from future generations as long as they remain muslims.

Yup misery likes company.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I believe in you. You can survive without a man on this dunya. How cool would it be to say ur single at 70, all you need is your vibrator. Mashallah.

You’ll be a true inspiration for millions of women

Trending