So I am 32 years woman old pushing 33 soon.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
You will never feel desperate for a husband. That will only happen if you start to lose your shine. Never let yourself go.

But a man is worth at least financially using for a second income and children. I have some Abdis in my back pocket who are decent enough prospects and appear to be receptive to me. :duckr:I still got it. As long as I have a kid before 40 I'm good, I'A.
I love older women, how do I join this list of Abdi’s :damedamn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I believe in you. You can survive without a man on this dunya. How cool would it be to say ur single at 70, all you need is your vibrator. Mashallah.

You’ll be a true inspiration for millions of women
This is single women therapy session why ruin it with your jibe remarks?

I don't know why you women are being xasid. If she wants to have kids (especially if mutiple), she's definitely overdue. You'll have to be active about it because a husband isn't gonna fall out of the sky.

If you're fine with not having kids and staying single then it's all good but if not it's time to get to work. The years will fly by in your 30s and you'll be 35+ in no time. Unless you're fine with an older guy you'll be hard pressed to find someone (who wants to have mutiple kids) to go for an 35+ old woman.

You will never feel desperate for a husband. That will only happen if you start to lose your shine. Never let yourself go.

But a man is worth at least financially using for a second income and children. I have some Abdis in my back pocket who are decent enough prospects and appear to be receptive to me. :duckr:I still got it. As long as I have a kid before 40 I'm good, I'A.
Well if you are sure then do it. But you don't want to back and have regrets go and get that abdi while you still got it in mid 30s.

You can't fight calaf. I legit know of a girl who was actively pursuing marriage in her 20s, yet couldn't find a decent enough husband. She gave up for a bit and then at 32 found a great guy and is now on baby no2. My point is, chasing, obsessing and listening to these lonely male losers isn't going to get you a husband if it was never written for you to do so at a certain age. Simply try to put yourself out there, speak to family and friends and put your trust in Allah.

Also, a lot of these men who are obsessed with women being single at a certain age are usually fighting their own demons. They've been rejected a few times or have internalised the rejection of lunatics through redpill ect, so they froth at the mouth at the idea that women who've rejected will be single for the rest of their lives for daring to not like them and all women who are still single are a represention of that since they 'rejected all the good guys'. But little do they know that Allah has a plan for everyone and we all have our own timeline.

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I look 23. I take care of myself for me. Not in order to attract a man a man like that will leave anyway looking for the next shiny thing. Smart people shop at the clearance aisle anyway. I am not going to live my life in fear. A man is literally everywhere there are no shortage of men. Thanks anyways.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
When am I supposed to feel desperate for husband? Lol 😂 when does it suppose to kick in? The older i get the more I enjoy my freedom
You can have babies all the way into your 40s sis with how technology I'm this area is advancing at a rare pace. Live the simple blessed without anything to consider or taking part your headspace forever.

I think freezing any eggs you have costs like 200-400 quid a month, and it hurts like shit to extract and there's a low possibility of fertilisation, and even if it does get fertilised there's an increase risk Ur baby will come out with needs or whatever.
Goodluck

Trending

Latest posts