So I am 32 years woman old pushing 33 soon.

they hurt by the truth, you just don't find all those qualities in somali women if she's good looking she's immature if she's educated than she's not on deen etc .. I'm just going to broaden my scope and not date my entire time only looking for somali women
A post like this would be called out as incel talk. You understand what he’s getting at now? You’re coming off as a bitter woman who’s mad that no good man wants her

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
She still has time . Women have children in their 40s these days and most xalimos in the west don’t want too many children.

How can there ever be too many children? Children are a gift from above, they are pure and they remind us of purity, that is why we are joyous when granted with children.

How can there ever be too many children? Children are a gift from above, they are pure and they remind us of purity, that is why we are joyous when granted with children.
Children are blessing but it is not easy to have too many children specially for women, painful labor and sleepless nights.

Is about quality over quantity. Of course children are a blessing they need time and energy from their parents.

Trending