SL VP, Minister of Defense and Army Chief oo booqday jiida hore ee Tukarq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל

Ultimate Alpha move. PL has been emasculated.

smileydx.gif

Last edited:
This conflict comes from the pen drawing a British colonialist who died 80 years ago.

This conflict isn’t between Puntland and Somaliland.

It is between Somalia, Warsan’s and dhullos and if they want to join Somalia based on the colonial maps.

We can only go by the colonial border and the choice is up to the Dhullos and Warsan’s once and for all if they want to be part of Somaliland or Somalia.

Khatumo recognizes the colonial boundary and Puntland recognizes the colonial boundary. This is reality many people don’t want to accept.

The people of Sool and Sanaag need to stop flip flopping and decide once and for all where they want to be: Somalia or Somaliland.

Only Dhullos and Warsans can start and finish this conflict.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
This conflict comes from the pen drawing a British colonialist who died 80 years ago.

It is between Somalia, Warsan’s and dhullos and if they want to join Somalia based on the colonial maps.

We can only go by the colonial border and the choice is up to the Dhullos and Warsan’s once and for all if they want to be part of Somaliland or Somalia.

Khatumo recognizes the colonial boundary and Puntland recognizes the colonial boundary. This is reality many people don’t want to accept.

The people of Sool and Sanaag need to stop flip flopping and decide once and for all where they want to be: Somalia or Somaliland.

from your previous posts i came to realize you dont think puntland should pursue sool region and that its a waste of time. buddy you dont realize that our vice president is dulbahante. we have a huge portion of our xildhiibaans from that region. bosaso alone has a huge population of people from sool and sanaag. our military has more dulbahante people than any other tribe besides mj. brother you need to wake up and smell the coffee saxiib. either we take away all the posts and funding allocated towards those regions and give them to people from regions puntland controls or we take back our land. and warsans already chose puntland. and puntland doesnt recognize the colonial boundary. thats a straight up lie.

Reer-Bari

and the idea that it is between somalia and somaliland is absurd. its between two semi autonomous states. khaatumo can never be a reality without the warsangali who dont have no relationship with the dhullos. dont get me wrong. if the dhullos and warsans came together and said they will unite ssc (sool sanaag and cayn) than i would fully support that. but khaatumo too my knowledge has never sat down with the omar and dubays clans of sanaag aka the warsans.

Big deal.

The Puntland vice president Cabdi Xakiin Camey will also visit the same hill with his ministers, soldiers and cameras at some point. This play is too familiar, too predictable.

That's why Somalis say I jiid aan ku jiidee waa gacmo daalis.

from your previous posts i came to realize you dont think puntland should pursue sool region and that its a waste of time. buddy you dont realize that our vice president is dulbahante. we have a huge portion of our xildhiibaans from that region. bosaso alone has a huge population of people from sool and sanaag. our military has more dulbahante people than any other tribe besides mj. brother you need to wake up and smell the coffee saxiib. either we take away all the posts and funding allocated towards those regions and give them to people from regions puntland controls or we take back our land. and warsans already chose puntland. and puntland doesnt recognize the colonial boundary. thats a straight up lie.

Flip flopping got us here. Flip flopping won’t get us out.

When I say the boundary is recognized I mean Dhullos recognize it and that alone supersedes Puntland.

Dhullos have to chose where they want to be. Puntland isn’t going to be a revolving door anymore, nor will Somaliland. This is the reality.

Xamaar did the right thing by outsourcing the problem of Sool and Sanaag to Puntland.

You either recognize Somaliland or you bring the Dhullos back to Xamaar with a state, to usher in a new Hawiye state called benadiir—this is the Ace of Spades.

Every Dhullo I talked to is stressed about this because every Qabil is watching this closely. All eyes are on Sool and Sanaag at the moment. And Hawiye want Sool and Sanaag with her untapped oil reserves back in Somalia’s hands.

A new Darood State will spawn the birth of benadiir state. @XamarCade might get his state if Beesha pay a visit to Garowe.

This is my prediction.

and the idea that it is between somalia and somaliland is absurd. its between two semi autonomous states. khaatumo can never be a reality without the warsangali who dont have no relationship with the dhullos. dont get me wrong. if the dhullos and warsans came together and said they will unite ssc (sool sanaag and cayn) than i would fully support that. but khaatumo too my knowledge has never sat down with the omar and dubays clans of sanaag aka the warsans.

Cayn/boohoodle is self adminstered unless I've missed something, Sool- majority controlled by SL except for the eastern part cuz Las Anod the capital is a SL city and you cannot deny that. Sanaag/Ceerigaabo is also majority SL. It seems as though you're confusing the Qabiils living there with the borders and the actually adminstrators what ever Qabiil they may have. Khaatumo does not exist in the reality because there's no adminstration called Khatumo like that of either Jubaland or Puntland and to suggest otherwise is ignoring reality.

Reer-Bari

Cayn/boohoodle is self adminstered unless I've missed something, Sool- majority controlled by SL except for the eastern part cuz Las Anod the capital is a SL city and you cannot deny that. Sanaag/Ceerigaabo is also majority SL. It seems as though you're confusing the Qabiils living there with the borders and the actually adminstrators what ever Qabiil they may have. Khaatumo does not exist in the reality because there's no adminstration called Khatumo like that of either Jubaland or Puntland and to suggest otherwise is ignoring reality.
wrong. thats a lie. walahi im in puntland as we speak. sanaag is 90% controlled by puntland. we are building a road connecting el dahir to cerigabo. the online city somaliland controlls is erigabo. from dhahar all the way to las qorey is puntland controlled territory.

Reer-Bari

Flip flopping got us here. Flip flopping won’t get us out.

When I say the boundary is recognized I mean Dhullos recognize it and that alone supersedes Puntland.

Dhullos have to chose where they want to be. Puntland isn’t going to be a revolving door anymore, nor will Somaliland. This is the reality.

Xamaar did the right thing by outsourcing the problem of Sool and Sanaag to Puntland.

You either recognize Somaliland or you bring the Dhullos back to Xamaar with a state, to usher in a new Hawiye state called benadiir—this is the Ace of Spades.

Every Dhullo I talked to is stressed about this because every Qabil is watching this closely. All eyes are on Sool and Sanaag at the moment. And Hawiye want Sool and Sanaag with her untapped oil reserves back in Somalia’s hands.

A new Darood State will spawn the birth of benadiir state. @XamarCade might get his state if Beesha pay a visit to Garowe.

This is my prediction.
i agree. but sool and sanaag being a state could never happen. sanaag would rather join puntland or somaliland than be involved with the dhullos

There is no such thing called Somalia and somali land. Somaliland is territory of Somalia ruled by terrorist organization Snm

i agree. but sool and sanaag being a state could never happen. sanaag would rather join puntland or somaliland than be involved with the dhullos

Then what did you agree with then?
:yacadiim:

I wrote that sitting on the musqusha and some Oday reading it will push for it in parliment.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Reer-Bari

Then what did you agree with then?
:yacadiim:

I wrote that sitting on the musqusha and some Oday reading it will push for it in parliment.
:siilaanyolaugh:
i agreed that this conflict came from "the pen drawing british colonialist who died 80 years ago" lol. im just saying khaatumo never include the warsangali people in their meetings or talks with eachother or the federal government but yet they claim sool sanaag and cayn. explain to me why we would leave sanaag when we already have it. most warsangelis dont want anything to do with either somaliland or khaatumo. we already build roads schools and a lot of other infrastructure in sanaag. plus warsangalis are one of the founding fathers of puntland.

Reer-Bari

you claim your a gobolist. which i am to the bone. alhamdulilah i been investing in puntland since 2008 as a young kid. if your a gobolist than you should support the whole gobol and not just your district. warsangalis are proud puntites. warsangali is split in two major tribes. dubays and omar. 100% of the dubays are with puntland and the majority of omar are with puntland. what else do you need to declare your support to our region of sanaag in our GOBOL.

Reer-Bari your analysis on Sanaag-Bari is not entirely true. Half truths or omitting part truths or realities is never helpful.

There are many Sanaagians from Warsangeli that are with Somaliland, even their Suldaan frequently visits Hargaysa and welcomes SL delegations, of course it is not only limited to SL but he also welcomes PL and FGS delegations and also travels to Bosaso, Garowe and Mogadishu.

Somaliland's last President Siilaanyo came even to Laasqoray. No sitting Puntland President ever visited Sanaag Bari even though Adde Muuse Puntland's second Prrsident used to be Governor of Sanaag in the seventies.

It can be said most people are pro Puntland but that can change anytime as in the case of Sool and in partcular Laascaanood where majority of Dhulbahante used to be very much pro Puntland.

In Sanaag many factions exist and none has so far succeeded to rid the other from Xero Warsangeli.

It is an open door policy where supportersbif Puntland, Somaliland, FGS and Maakhir fight over the support of the people.

It can be said that the difference of Dhulbahante and Warsangelinis that Warsangeli are more civil to their approach and won't allow other clan militias invading their territories and that they do not fight each other but communicate so that there is no confrontation.

This comes from their 700 year hundred long history of being a formidable Sultanate that was a force in the waters that surround Sanaag and their exceptional relationship with other people and nation.

Dhulbahante on the other hand had no such leadership. They are followers mainly, prime example their famous history they claim was by Maxamed Cabdille Xasan a Ogaden and later a certain branch (Ugaadhyahan) aligned themselves with Maxamed Siyaad Barre a Marehan that's why they are so fragmented and they were like this so nothing changed. They usually side with the one who pays them the most.

So you were subjective with Sanaag Bari. If Sanaagn Bari was properly with Puntland, Presidents wouod visit them even Farmaajo did not lay down the road you mentioned because Gaas told him that it could provoke Somaliland which angered the Sultan and delegation. He was there with them in Ceel Daahir only for a very short time.

Siilaanyo in Laasqoray

President_Silanyo_Las_Qoray.jpg

Reer Bari that you are lying is evident from the date. Let me repeat again no sitting PL President visited Sanaag.

Gaas even rushed Farmaajo and the Sanaag elders were furious.

He cannot go to Sool, where Somaliland troops are 70km from Garoowe let alone Sanaag, who was even afraid to lay a stone fir the said road.

He failed in Gaalkacyo where he could not even build a small stretch of road, if he tried to do something Sanaag would be end of it. In the war he was forced to recognise Galmudug and its President.

In the maxjar where 70000 were displaced it eas the same.

Reer-Bari

Reer Bari that you are lying is evident from the date. Let me repeat again no sitting PL President visited Sanaag.

Gaas even rushed Farmaajo and the Sanaag elders were furious.

He cannot go to Sool, where Somaliland troops are 70km from Garoowe let alone Sanaag, who was even afraid to lay a stone fir the said road.

He failed in Gaalkacyo where he could not even build a small stretch of road, if he tried to do something Sanaag would be end of it. In the war he was forced to recognise Galmudug and its President.

In the maxjar where 70000 were displaced it eas the same.
that visit was for his presidential campaign. come on. plus your a troll. all you do is wait for any topics pertaining puntland so you could talk shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts