Situation with Shabelle river

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
First it completely dries up and now flood in Beledweyne displacing thousands of Somalis. This is strange.

They're gonna use it for irrigation and dry up the whole region.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It will not be a sudden stop to the waters of the shabelle, but very gradual. Now the shabelle ends a couple of miles south of Qoryooley, in five years it may end at Qoryooley or even north of it. In 20 years it may terminate at Jowhar or Balcad rendering Lower Shabelle useless. By 2040, which is 24 years from now, Upper Hiraan maybe the only place in Somalia which gets any water from the shabelle.

We are talking about the economic heartland of Southern Somalia going dry. Mogadishu will lose substantial importance to Kismayo as fortunes shift to the Juba valley. Massive in-migration to Jubaland is sure to happenz as people move from Lower and Middle Shabelle to Lower and Middle Juba. Clan conflict of epic proportions because the people already in the Juba valley will not welcome the new arrivals. This could mean the start of a new civil war. This all greatly benefits Darod at everyone elses expense. Ethiopian development of the Shabelle valley in DDSI means increased economic power for the Darod, while the resulting exodus into Jubaland shifts development money and economic activity to Kismayo. The main challenge to Darod domination of this future Somalia is the minority groups along the Juba and their support for Alshabab. Darod must consolidate control over the Juba valley in the next decade, especially areas between Baardheere and Jamaame north of the river.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I hope this helps improve the political situation in Somalia. The only one benefiting are Kenya beacse of the country yearly increase of power consumption and Ethiopia cuz they can sell it to their neighbours. The whole thing is happening because of useless Somalia not being a fractioning country and money going under the table.

This all greatly benefits Darod at everyone elses expense. Ethiopian development of the Shabelle valley in DDSI means increased economic power for the Darod, while the resulting exodus into Jubaland shifts development money and economic activity to Kismayo. The main challenge to Darod domination of this future Somalia is the minority groups along the Juba and their support for Alshabab. Darod must consolidate control over the Juba valley in the next decade, especially areas between Baardheere and Jamaame north of the river.

Those crafty Darood. :ninja:

Darod must consolidate control over the Juba valley in the next decade, especially areas between Baardheere and Jamaame north of the river.
even with kenyan help and army,you know how weak that govornor from godey is? always placating,If there will be war it will be b.w absame and DM not hawiye,they will be simple spectators

Dumbs and stupid Somalis killing and fighting each other hawiye and daroods the land is big enough for all us. When two brothers fights the stranger inherited the land. Hawiye and daroods must unite Bantu are 900,000 Oromo are expanding in north. And stupid low iq Somalis are fighting Hawyie and Darood. I Hate and curse every Somali male for letting us down.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Dumbs and stupid Somalis killing and fighting each other hawiye and daroods the land is big enough for all us. When two brothers fights the stranger inherited the land. Hawiye and daroods must unite Bantu are 900,000 Oromo are expanding in north. And stupid low iq Somalis are fighting Hawyie and Darood. I Hate and curse every Somali male for letting us down.
i have 2 ak 47 lets go kill all of them:pachah1:

Hawiye and Daarod will never unite abayo also Oromos and Somalis are almost the same people so why there should be a problem if Oromos are expanding in Somalia?

Because that way the Oromo burnt the hawiye (Somalis) in their land once they outnumber the killing will start. Hun this is Africa plus being the same people did not help the Jew and Arab who are cousins they went through war 1948,1956,1967,1973,1982,2006. @Nana.H
image.jpeg

It will not be a sudden stop to the waters of the shabelle, but very gradual. Now the shabelle ends a couple of miles south of Qoryooley, in five years it may end at Qoryooley or even north of it. In 20 years it may terminate at Jowhar or Balcad rendering Lower Shabelle useless. By 2040, which is 24 years from now, Upper Hiraan maybe the only place in Somalia which gets any water from the shabelle.

We are talking about the economic heartland of Southern Somalia going dry. Mogadishu will lose substantial importance to Kismayo as fortunes shift to the Juba valley. Massive in-migration to Jubaland is sure to happenz as people move from Lower and Middle Shabelle to Lower and Middle Juba. Clan conflict of epic proportions because the people already in the Juba valley will not welcome the new arrivals. This could mean the start of a new civil war. This all greatly benefits Darod at everyone elses expense. Ethiopian development of the Shabelle valley in DDSI means increased economic power for the Darod, while the resulting exodus into Jubaland shifts development money and economic activity to Kismayo. The main challenge to Darod domination of this future Somalia is the minority groups along the Juba and their support for Alshabab. Darod must consolidate control over the Juba valley in the next decade, especially areas between Baardheere and Jamaame north of the river.

Hawiye and Daarod will never unite abayo also Oromos and Somalis are almost the same people so why there should be a problem if Oromos are expanding in Somalia?

You dumb conspiracy loving fucks, grow up, none gives two flying fucks about Qabil, its all about 'what's in it for me'. All the government needs to do is, deport the immigrants, give a every qualified farmer a piece of land with equipment, and make sure the Ethiopians don't stop the flow of the water and most important never let them make a hydropower system. PROBLEM SOLVED!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You dumb conspiracy loving fucks, grow up, none gives two flying fucks about Qabil, its all about 'what's in it for me'. All the government needs to do is, deport the immigrants, give a every qualified farmer a piece of land with equipment, and make sure the Ethiopians don't stop the flow of the water and most important never let them make a hydropower system. PROBLEM SOLVED!
zak man i gave up telling these folks about qabilism being useless and they would make fun of me saying "i must be from langaab tribe" whatever the f*ck that i means..its 2016 qabilism should be over. We dont got enough population to be fighting each other you know?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

Blah blah blah no one gives a shit about qabilism and whoever tribe owns what

f*ck your backward way of thinking

i have 2 ak 47 lets go kill all of them:pachah1:

No the violence is not the answer let us United Somalis and claim our country. Bantu must distribute around Somalia and never regroup in one region that way they will never have bantuland state or separation movement. If we United Somalis will outnumber them.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No the violence is not the answer let us United Somalis and claim our country. Bantu must distribute around Somalia and never regroup in one region that way they will never have bantuland state or separation movement. If we United Somalis will outnumber them.
Canuck im no longer a qabilist and i support united somalia. I still dont agree with your views on bantus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts