Situation with Shabelle river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Qabil is not going anywhere, it is the backbone of Somali society. Nothing unites Somalis like qabil. The only place you can feel totally safe in Somalia is when you are inside your qabil's territory. A Somali nationa-state must be built on a base of qabil if it is to survive, as it is the strongest building block we have. I am not a qabilist but a Darod nationalist who is loyal only to his clan.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Qabil is not going anywhere, it is the backbone of Somali society. Nothing unites Somalis like qabil. The only place you can feel totally safe in Somalia is when you are inside your qabil's territory. A Somali nationa-state must be built on a base of qabil if it is to survive, as it is the strongest building block we have. I am not a qabilist but a Darod nationalist who is loyal only to his clan.

What's the difference between darood, hawiye and isaac? You think people outside of Somalia see qabil when they look at you? It's stupid. Most modern states have left qabil. Qabil in progressive evolving nations does not exists, however in shitty war torn countries like Somalia, yemen, libya etc all have them. It's stupid and haven't led to any rebuilding. Name one positive aspect of qabil ?

Hubble

VIP
giphy.gif

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
These clowns are not realistic abti.:mjkkk:

May the warm relations and brotherly cooperation between Jubbaland and Southwest State continue for the foreseeable future. :rejoice:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
These clowns are not realistic abti.:mjkkk:

May the warm relations and brotherly cooperation between Jubbaland and Southwest State continue for the foreseeable future. :rejoice:

I honesty don't care what happens to various yamyam iyo qadaadweyne after OG start to use up the Shabelle, I just don't want them moving to Jubaland. We have to make sure they stay out of the river valley at any cost, they can starve for all I care.

Hubble

VIP
I honesty don't care what happens to various yamyam iyo qadaadweyne after OG start to use up the Shabelle, I just don't want them moving to Jubaland. We have to make sure they stay out of the river valley at any cost, they can starve for all I care.

Jubaland is home of Raxanweyne, second largest May speaker population. wtf stay in Puntland with your darod only zone obsession bs

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
Who the hell is Raxanweyne? I would not take Raxanweyne seriously even if there were millions more of them. I bet my subclan of MJ can take on Raxanweyne on its own and win. They are weak and have hundreds of laangaab subclans. Federalism has saved many from extinction.
:drakelaugh:

HalyeeyQaran

Jubbaland is an experimental Kenyan buffer zone used as leverage against the Somali govt under the pretext of fighting an insurgency. Kenya isn't entirely committed to its stabilization, rather, the Kenyan govt is only interested in the security of Kismayo and the Mandera and Dhoobley routes for accessibility. Southwest State is a much more politically viable entity as it has Ethiopia's full backing and assistance in state-building to counter Hawiye domination in the South. Shariif Sakiin has secured training, equipment, and Ethiopian AMISOM influence in the region to balance the scales in favor of D+M and other clans native to the region.

Most importantly, each clan has autonomy over their land. Raxanweyn administer Baay and Bakool, Biyoomaal and D+M administer the majority of the Lower Shabeelle while Bravanese are given full autonomy of Baraawe along with their D+M brethren, the Tunni. Jubbaland doesn't have this level of cohesion amongst the various clans that live within "its borders." If more concessions aren't given to the non-Darood clans, perpetual violence is inevitable. Forget about non-Darood clans, you have Marehan breathing down Ogadens neck with the encouragement of the Federal Government while Majeerteen continue to recharge the battery in Ogadens back under the guise of Kablalaxnimo.

Regarding so-called smaller clans, Somali Bantu make up a large portion of the Jubbas, especially the Middle Jubba. Jilib and Jamaame are overwhelmingly settled by Somali Bantu aka Beesha Madowweyne aka Reer Gooleed not to mention vast rura lands that are exclusively inhabited by them. Not to mention Sheekhaal who are used a pawn to extend Hawiye interests in the deep South. You have to be extremely delusional to think that Darood can monopolize the resources in the Jubbas.

Southwest State is the only "federal state" in the former Somali Democratic Republic with a practical framework for lasting political, social and economic development.

HalyeeyQaran

Who the hell is Raxanweyne? I would not take Raxanweyne seriously even if there were millions more of them. I bet my subclan of MJ can take on Raxanweyne on its own and win. They are weak and have hundreds of laangaab subclans. Federalism has saved many from extinction.
:drakelaugh:
The Raxanweyn RRA defeated USC and liberated Baidoa on their own while Majeerteen had to form a coalition with Marehan and Leelkase to liberate Gaalkacyo. If the roles were reversed and Majeerteen had to defend their land in the dirty south, they would be devoured by USC.

SSDF led by Abdullahi Beer Dhoofaar was the weakest rebel movement in the Somali peninsula while RRA pulled more than its own weight in not only liberating their lands but defending it in the most volatile region of the failed state, the lawless South, in the face of Hawiye aggression.

good luck

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The fight for middle jubba already started
2016-05-26 08.11.34.png

:diddyswag::mjswag:
@nucleus here is the un piece you asked me before about middle jubba it also talks about xawadle attacking our people:pacspit:

Because that way the Oromo burnt the hawiye (Somalis) in their land once they outnumber the killing will start. Hun this is Africa plus being the same people did not help the Jew and Arab who are cousins they went through war 1948,1956,1967,1973,1982,2006. @Nana.H View attachment 3080

@Nana.H why the dislike button? You are always concern about black live matter hashtag after hashtag. Also you are Hawyie and went on nuts about defending Hawyie /HG here. You said that Oromo and Somalis people are one but hawiye and Darood will never United. So I show you the Oromo that put them before Somalis how they burnt live your own people Hawyie in 2005 and ethnic cleanse to accept the Oromo identity and you dislike my comment!!!!
Now I believe that some somalis have the lowest ID in world. You are walking talking of this ID.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No rich dhulo business men brought their farms in 70s. Also the elite in Mogadishu(northern or southern) owned farms in Jubba area for weekend.
yes your right but these people fighting today are those who were taken from the north during the drought in the 70s and resettle he gave them alot of farming land so they can learn how to farm:diddyass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending