Situation with Shabelle river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
where is somaliland i dont see it in the map. Somaliland wont get recognized might as well stay united and make our country great again!

:angryman:
You sound like trump! Consider yourself banned from the motherland like Menace.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
No the violence is not the answer let us United Somalis and claim our country. Bantu must distribute around Somalia and never regroup in one region that way they will never have bantuland state or separation movement. If we United Somalis will outnumber them.
or relocate the to the bajun islands:comeon:
that or sterilize them :comeon:
i hate how i sound right now but is necessary a group who went from 80,000 to 1,000,000 isnt good:xgoltwn:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
or relocate the to the bajun islands:comeon:
that or sterilize them :comeon:
i hate how i sound right now but is necessary a group who went from 80,000 to 1,000,000 isnt good:xgoltwn:

they went from 40 000 to 1 million. They had more kids than Somalis during the war. It's really sad but we have too because they sit at the areas where we have our most arable land and possibly our oil. While this is sad we have to think about Somalis future inside of Somalia. I don't want Somalis to starve or be poor.

Do not worry they come to you, north already Hawyie are in SL/PL. more wars at north this time@The informant

wtf do you mean by hawiye are in north? Nayaa hawiye are not bantus and stop throwing qabil into this shit.
Ceeb barni I am showing SL how they will be affected by suituation they are gloating at south suitaion if Bantu took over south the Hawyie will move to north there will be more wars due less resources. And yes Hawyie families live in north especially in Lasanod

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Ceeb barni I am showing SL how they will be affected by suituation they are gloating at south suitaion if Bantu took over south the Hawyie will move to north there will be more wars due less resources. And yes Hawyie families live in north especially in Lasanod

So you're telling Somalis we will have more clan wars over resources? Why not share those fucking resources and kick the bantus out? No need for Somalis to fight. Very stupid of you to indicate there will be more fucking stupid bloodshed in Somalia. Please stop talking about qabil. Darood, hawiye isaac doesn't matter they're all Somalis.

Normal people with brain will work together and share their resources but the low IQ Somalis men would not do that for example @The Informant is gloating at Bantu suituation. He is thinking that they are safe in north but the problem will follow then. Because low IQ of male Somalis will fight at resources in north instead of fighting the Bantu. Till today they can not share the power and get rid of couple teenages @Barni

Last edited:
@Barni some of these SL want to be part of Ethiopia ! Do you think that they will help you? They will help the Bantu then the Bantu will sell them to habashi

@Canuck relax, you're taking internet too serious:hemad: Bantus are harmless hardworking people. They have a role to play in rebuilding Somalia's economy. Do you think a lazy timojilec can work 10 hrs a day on plantations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending