Should you hide being an atheist even if you have the means and safety to be openly out?

Should you hide being an atheist even if you have the means and safety to be openly out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What advice would you give these people?

@AussieHustler @VixR @Reiko

tenor.gif

My gif is supposed to answer your question! Hide your atheism even in the west. it is shameful not to believe in God

I find it more shameful and even blasphemous to believe that the vindictive and anthropomorphic character known as Allah is the creator of the universe.

That's down-right laughable.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are you call me a twerk queen or what is the accusation now?

U cannot be a QUEEN of anything. even tho u have vagina, it is really of any consequence. u r a dude . I wish those dude cells in yo brain will disappear making u submissive and an air head. Maybe u wont be atheist.

U cannot be a QUEEN of anything. even tho u have vagina, it is really of any consequence. u r a dude . I wish those dude cells in yo brain will disappear making u submissive and an air head. Maybe u wont be atheist.

I think your crazy antics is merely a person that you use to troll and have fun, instead you're really an under-appreciated intellectual.

VixR

Veritas
My parents know, but I get the sense they’re not average in anything, and even they’re in denial.

It’s easier to hide it, and move away.

That’s my #1 suggestion, and the easiest way to deal with it, imo.

My parents know, but I get the sense they’re not average in anything, and even they’re in denial.

It’s easier to hide, and move away.

of course you shouldn't tell them as long as you live with them

But once you move away and is financially stable it makes little sense to continue the charade.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It’s easier to hide it, and move away.

1570.jpg

I'm curious to know...whats the waaq religion about? Do you worship a god or is it more like a animalistic religion?

VixR

Veritas
of course you shouldn't tell them as long as you live with them

But once you move away and is financially stable it makes little sense to continue the charade.
It makes all the sense in the world.

It’s easier to just live your life and visit them cordially without headache and being innundated with their religious worries, such as your mother thinking her child is going to hell, etc, and placing tapes of Abd Bassat Abd Samad in your car in the hopes you’ll be reinspired into faith (though I have no problem listening to beautiful Quranic recitations or even reciting along w/o any faith whatsoever). Or telling you about such-and-such god-fearing boy, etc.

I told them by accident but I’ve since moved out for school. I’m not moving back into the house after Uni. If I could do it differently, I wouldn’t have said a word, but I’m pretty open/transparent and my mom brought it to surface and I couldn’t lie to their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending