Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyche

To each their own
Look, realistically speaking, women wanted to work and be treated as equals to men.

Now that you have achieved that, you want to give Woman leeway just because of their uncontrollable body process?

This is why I find feminist to be so goddamn confusing

Muji

VIP
Look, realistically speaking, women wanted to work and be treated as equals to men.

Now that you have achieved that, you want to give Woman leeway just because of their uncontrollable body process?

Yes we wanted to be treated as equals, so if we are not feeling well we shouldn’t have to come in

If you are not feeling well you have every right to take a day off.

Same concept.

Not every woman has bad periods

And not every cycle is bad.

psyche

To each their own
Yes we wanted to be treated as equals, so if we are not feeling well we shouldn’t have to come in

If you are not feeling well you have every right to take a day off.

Same concept.

Not every woman has bad periods

And not every cycle is bad.

Look I get that period can be really bad but is it worth it to skip a whole day?

That does not seem very beneficial looking at it from a economic standpoint.

I would rather bosses give them less work or go easy on them instead of skipping a whole day

@Kodeen

I do believe that if men were to have periods even the criminal justice system will be revamped to convey that crimes committed while men were going through pmt and the first two days of their period should be considered diminished responsibility.

Muji

VIP
Look I get that period can be really bad but is it worth it to skip a whole day?

That does not seem very beneficial looking at it from a economic standpoint.

I would rather bosses give them less work or go easy on them instead of skipping a whole day

What part of your ovaries feel like they are being kicked and you are withering around with a hot water bottle don’t you understand??

psyche

To each their own
What part of your ovaries feel like they are being kicked and you are withering around with a hot water bottle don’t you understand??

If you are able to implement this period day-off thing with minimally losses to the economy then yes I would not mind that idea.

But by doing that men will became more valued in the work force due to not require days off because of periods or maternity leave.

Do you really think the trade-off is worth it @Knowles

Muji

VIP
If you are able to implement this period day-off thing with minimally losses to the economy then yes I would not mind that idea.

But by doing that men will became more valued in the work force due to not require days off because of periods or maternity leave.

Do you really think the trade-off is worth it @Knowles

We already have maternity and paternity leave here in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts