Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Knowles couple years ago i was working at this clothing company, and the owners were two sisters, so one day at work one of the sisters got sick, people who were working for a long time there got surprised that she got sick, i was confused after all we are human beings and are prone to get sick at some point so i asked one of the guys who were working there why are you lot surprised that she got sick?, and he answered back that he has been working there for over 15 years and not once did either of the sisters get sick even for one day nor have they ever taken a day of from work, i was like how is that possible ?, anyway my question to you is how will you and people like minded like you compete against such women ?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Endless whining makes my head explode. Knowles is obsessed with these kinda topics.

its about time wallahi

A period feels like you are near death. I shouldn’t have to go into work in agony!!!
shouldn't feel that way for you since you are

img_2486.jpg

:browtf:

but to answer your question, no, in fact they should work double on their periods since they won't be useful in bed at home.:reallymaury:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
shouldn't feel that way for you since you are

img_2486.jpg

:browtf:

but to answer your question, no, in fact they should work double on their periods since they won't be useful in bed at home.:reallymaury:
I feel sorry for the woman that gets to call you a husband and the father of her kids...

You would beat her
Mentally abuse her
Bully her
And just break her spirits.

Shaytaan cirka laga sooriday baa tahay. :faysalwtf:

I feel sorry for the woman that gets to call you a husband and the father of her kids...

You would beat her
Mentally abuse her
Bully her
And just break her spirits.

Shaytaan cirka laga sooriday baa tahay. :faysalwtf:
All true.

you forgot one, in akhira, I'll plead with God to take her to naar.

:trumpsmirk:

Gibiin-Udug

All true.

you forgot one, in akhira, I'll plead with God to take her to naar.

:trumpsmirk:

I don’t think so, you would probably get a one way ticket to hell for abusing your wife...

Ever heard of Xaaskaga haa ku naar tagiin..

I guess it will be family reunion for your qabiil :sass2:

Istaqfurallah 10000000000x

I wouldn’t wish my biggest enemy in naar..

May Allah swt forgive me! :wow1:

I don’t think so, you would probably get a one way ticket to hell for abusing your wife...

Ever heard of Xaaskaga haa ku naar tagiin..

I guess it will be family reunion for your qabiil :sass2:

Istaqfurallah 10000000000x

I wouldn’t wish my biggest enemy in naar..

May Allah swt forgive me! :wow1:

Our ogaden sheikhs declared your clan gaalo back in 2006 when.

I guess there's more of your tol naarta ka dhex niikinayaan.

adiguna dee kolay ka hadhi maysid. adoo sidan u yaacaya baad gali. inshallah i won't go there.

PoxVW3s.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Our ogaden sheikhs declared your clan gaalo back in 2006 when.

I guess there's more of your tol naarta ka dhex niikinayaan.

adiguna dee kolay ka hadhi maysid. adoo sidan u yaacaya baad gali. inshallah i won't go there.

PoxVW3s.gif

Istaqfurallah...

You’re an asshole, I take back what I said, orod naarta ka niiki..

With the advent of technology, it created flexibility in the jobs market where many people already work from home and many more will be working from home in the future unless they are into blue color jobs and their presence in the work-place is unavoidable.

Should women get a day off when they are on their period?

If men had periods, I believe that we would've got those free days plus free sanitary products, why can't women? I don't think small businesses can afford such costs and bigger companies would be discouraged to hire women therefore the government should help them through tax cuts to achieve this noble goal. All female public servants should have these days off.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think they should be allowed to take a day off, even more if they need to. Women on their reds are a nightmare.

But they should make up the days. Work on a saturday or do longer hours on other days. You can't cheat the system huuno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending