Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for letting me know my mistake @AussieHustler I thought that she was in her mid 30s

I'm sorry @Knowles if I offend you, from now on I will call you an ayeeyo to not be disrespectful to you

@Whimsical fanatic

Mate, keep that spirit while you are here and we will get along very fine. Don’t let the pommy bully you, she knows that I’m a decent, respectable and Aussie gentleman who doesn’t want to retaliate and offend women. Don’t let her bully you mate.

Muji

VIP
@Whimsical fanatic

Mate, keep that spirit while you are here and we will get along very fine. Don’t let the pommy bully you, she knows that I’m a decent, respectable and Aussie gentleman who doesn’t want to retaliate and offend women. Don’t let her bully you mate.

Aussie if I released your DMs into the world no one would think you’re a gentlemen an or respectful towards women

When I’m forced to come in to work best believe I’m a nightmare to deal with. Expect passive aggressive emails, dirty looks and unwashed dishes in the sink. Hell I will even slam the door when I’m going home.
She looks isaaq
5784.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Now you stooped too low and resorted to ad-hominem and character assassination. Insult me more. Speaking of @Cognitivedissonance , he said that he prefers trans women to real women. How will he help you?
Stop being transphobic all women whether they are transwomen and women deserve special priviliges cause they are women.

I dont open the door or hold the door open for women only transwomen cause i am chivalrous and respect transwomen they should have more rights than feminist women

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol don’t you remember about all the girls you smashed and dashed. You’ve done more to ruin white girls lives than bulimia

@Cognitivedissonance usheeg
In sha Allah there will be a transwoman coming to a toilet near you knowles transwomen are taking most of the top jobs of women, whether its sports, entertainment or business in general women are out and transwomen are in :lolbron:

Stop being transphobic all women whether they are transwomen and women deserve special priviliges cause they are women.

I dont open the door or hold the door open for women only transwomen cause i am chivalrous and respect transwomen they should have more rights than feminist women

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I will never get in the way between you and your trans woman and may your love towards them increase by ten-fold. Amen. What surprised me was @Knowles hatred towards trans women, could you please enlighten her. She’s campaigning for women to have free day off’s from work for period pains, what about trans women since they all are women?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I will never get in the way between you and your trans woman and may your love towards them increase by ten-fold. Amen. What surprised me was @Knowles hatred towards trans women, could you please enlighten her. She’s campaigning for women to have free day off’s from work for period pains, what about trans women since they all are women?
You are rageedi boowe keep doing what you are doing ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq thats the motto we dont love these hoes, it aint no fun if other men cant have none.

Use them abuse them and discard off them like the pagan arabs kkk

When was the last time you were in a relationship with a kkk

You are rageedi boowe keep doing what you are doing ku dhuufo ka dhaqaaq thats the motto we dont love these hoes, it aint no fun if other men cant have none.

@Cognitivedissonance

Waryaa, I’m not a stray dog, I’ve the utmost respect for women. I never slept with a woman that I don’t have a long term relationship with. Don’t listen to @Knowles and her agenda of ..... never mind.

Muji

VIP

He told me he blocks them as soon as he has had his fill bisinka

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bruh, f*ck no. A critical member of the team can just up and not show up one day. How the f*ck can the business continue? On hopes and dreams nigga!? YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT A BUSINESS RUNS ON MOTHAFUCKA?! HOW ABOUT JOHNNY?! HE GOT 3 KIDS AND HE'S OUT THE JOB BECAUSE A HAS HER PERIOD! HIS YOUNGEST IS ON A WHEELCHAIR AND NEEDS THE AID, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT f*ck JOHNNY, EH?!

Muji

VIP
Bruh, f*ck no. A critical member of the team can just up and not show up one day. How the f*ck can the business continue? On hopes and dreams nigga!? YOU THINK THAT'S WHAT A BUSINESS RUNS ON MOTHAFUCKA?! HOW ABOUT JOHNNY?! HE GOT 3 KIDS AND HE'S OUT THE JOB BECAUSE A HAS HER PERIOD! HIS YOUNGEST IS ON A WHEELCHAIR AND NEEDS THE AID, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT f*ck JOHNNY, EH?!

Are you ok Hun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending