Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP

I have experienced a lot of illnesses and even a wisdom tooth causing a rapture, however this does not measure when compared to period pain. Do you want an angry woman giving you the death stare who isn’t going to be very productive or would you prefer her to rest up and come in with a smile after two days?

I have experienced a lot of illnesses and even a wisdom tooth causing a rapture, however this does not measure when compared to period pain. Do you want an angry woman giving you the death stare who isn’t going to be very productive or would you prefer her to rest up and come in with a smile after two days?

How about you keeping to your lane in the house till you get off your period and ready to play? Stock up some painkiller pills and take them as needed while the poor dude enjoys his time in seclusion and away from you.

This is so simple. I don;t know why we need rocket equations to figure the basics.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I take it you expect a business to pay half their labor force, while they're on their monthly leaves?

Muji

VIP
How about you keeping to your lane in the house till you get off your period and ready to play? Stock up some painkiller pills and take them as needed while the poor dude enjoys his time in seclusion and away from you.

This is so simple. I don;t know why we need rocket equations to figure the basics.

Painkillers don’t take the pain away

We have told you over and over again. Do you not understand what agony means? People faint because of the pain!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
8 pages in and nobody said the obvious answer stay in your fucking home :gucciwhat:
They will stay at home one way or another. The question is about business ethics. Should women be allowed to take a sick day when they're on their period? That's the question.

Painkillers don’t take the pain away

We have told you over and over again. Do you not understand what agony means? People faint because of the pain!

That is extreme case. Why not use birth control to regulate your hormones and avoid the period altogether? I think some women do that to avoid that extreme menstrual pain.

There are side effects to birth control use for women generally speaking. But in the extreme case of regulating hormones to void having a period, that would be preferable so they function normally and avoid pain.

Seek medical help.

Muji

VIP
Nah you don't get me fam stay at home as in don't work like clean the house or some shit don't work at all

Look at these Somali men. If I say let women have one day off they will cry about the economy, instead as a solution they say women shouldn’t work at all...what about the economy in that case

We shouldn’t be working at alla
That is extreme case. Why not use birth control to regulate your hormones and avoid the period altogether? I think some women do that to avoid that extreme menstrual pain.

There are side effects to birth control to women generally speaking. But in the extreme case of regulating hormones to void having a period, that would be preferable so they function normally and avoid pain.

Seek medical help.

Birth control can cause blood clots, life ain’t easy being a woman.

Look at these Somali men. If I say let women have one day off they will cry about the economy, instead as a solution they say women shouldn’t work at all...what about the economy in that case

We shouldn’t be working at alla

Birth control can cause blood clots, life ain’t easy being a woman.

For some women yes. Side effects are different and genetic dependent. You can test for that and also find some medication that has a low dose. You just need to avoid the period and not getting knocked by a farah. So it should be easy.

If you have medical coverage, make use of that and see your MD on this issue. The extreme menstrual pain is treated as a disease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts