Should women get a day off when they are on their period??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Is your pfp a sunset? It doesn’t look very nice

The inquiry about my gender (what does my profile say)

Yours sincerely
MR(notice use of Male pronoun) Saxiib

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You’re a traitor to the female race. We need to find a name for the gender equivalent of ‘uncle tom’ for you! A pick-me isn’t enough, @Reiko do you have any ideas.

You know things are bad when China takes this issue more seriously. Sis my gay coworker took a week off as a mental health week, however I’m forced to come in whilst shaking with pain and mood swings.

u can also ask for a mental day off. We can write a sick note for u to confirm it drives u MAD when u have your periods. Show them your forum posts on said days.

Women always complain. Thete are computers and sensors who can give men what women feel when they are on their period and thecmen eas shocked how minor it was. The sensor made men feel like they had little irritation in their stomach and that was it.

Women always complain. Thete are computers and sensors who can give men what women feel when they are on their period and thecmen eas shocked how minor it was. The sensor made men feel like they had little irritation in their stomach and that was it.

Not every woman is the same. Don't be stupid. The sensor is obviously not accurate.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
No, that’ll only make the belief that women are weak and can’t do shit grow more. Imagine, now we can’t even do our jobs, what’s stopping business owners from viewing us as a negative? I don’t think it should happen.

Not every woman is the same. Don't be stupid. The sensor is obviously not accurate.
I understand some women has severe periods and thatvcant be measured. Also its hard for a computer to capture how a body truly reacts to pain. This was more basic thing. Anywaw i can only sympathies with women and dont envy what they go through

Muji

VIP
I understand some women has severe periods and thatvcant be measured. Also its hard for a computer to capture how a body truly reacts to pain. This was more basic thing. Anywaw i can only sympathies with women and dont envy what they go through

Thank you walalo

I have passed out because of the pains

I’m glad I can count you as an ally

Muji

VIP
I have passed put once before because it was so severe.

Also, puke up due to how painful it is.

Sis why do you think @Basra is downplaying the issue. She no longer had to suffer through this so she doesn’t want the next generation to get off probably...

@Basra what are your thought on fgm Horta

I think it is a good initiative. It will help with improving the workforce and meet the needs of females that are in need of a break because of their period.

Several provinces in China already have a period leave policy. They allow their working women to have 2 days off each month.

1 day is not even enough. The horrors :confused::eek:

Get well soon, sis. Praying for you
china2-1.jpg

China accommodates their female citizens well:trumpsmirk:

Your ancestors were in hot desert, no sanitized tampons, used bad old clothes, had to do labor jobs, and barely survive by the end of a hard day work.

Besides Knowles maybe your tom boyishness has caused u not to handle period. They need to check out the male hormones in you. A female with the correct hormones in her body, looks forward to a womanly period.
:salute:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Give me that petition, men commenting in this thread about equality need to gtfo. Your opinion will matter when you experience your ovaries being twisted and stabbed simultaneously.

Muji

VIP
Give me that petition, men commenting in this thread about equality need to gtfo. Your opinion will matter when you experience your ovaries being twisted and stabbed simultaneously.

Thank you sister but it’s not just the men. We have a ‘female’ here who is setting us back a thousand years and is providing ammunition for the incels i.e @Basra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending