Should Somalis care about other Muslims?

Wallahi I noticed this too, when something happens to Somalia other muslims are indifferent. But when something happens to their country they expect us to care.
Even many somalis are indifferent about the plight of their people a bunch of clout chasing followers, how many know that amerikkka has been bombing Somalia for 13 years?

It's human to care. It only gets weird when they never say anything about problems at home and regularly rally for others.
These people talk so much rubbish so many Somalis back home are dependent on money from Somalis in the diaspora especially the west Somalis are very charitable people to back home and many times I have been in mosques and ajnabis have raised money and made dua in the Friday khutba for Somalis for a long as I can remember

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
These people talk so much rubbish so many Somalis back home are dependent on money from Somalis in the diaspora especially the west Somalis are very charitable people to back home and many times I have been in mosques and ajnabis have raised money and made dua in the Friday khutba for Somalis for a long as I can remember
Those are usually older gen Somalis giving lacag to relatives back home. Not the weirdos who are fanatical about helping every Muslim country but their own.

And let's be honest even in mosques Somalia doesn't come up as much as country's like Syria and Palestine or whatever other Arab country just had a war. There's a noticeable disparity and you'd be lying to say it ain't there.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
All of somalis woes are self inflicted. You don't need to cry for others, but don't hurt yourself and then ask for sympathy.
Ikr what a load of shit. Syria has just undergone civil war and Palestinians are being occupied. But they want to compare them to us when our problems are internal.

Newsflash everyone, Somalia deserves no sympathy from others when Somalis can’t even stand each other. I hope Ethiopia colonizes us once and for all. I would sooner help Palestine or Syria than Zoo.malia :camby:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...
Last year I used to write endlessly about this situation , had raised awareness to my countrymen about the ulterior motives of our so-called Al Akhwaan masquerading as the Ummah but instead it fell on deaf ears, They didn't heed my warnings at all!
And I got shit ton of qashin in one particular post.
My words were taken negatively despite being truthful and not politically correct
A holy war was waged against me and the very few sane people here , but I stood my ground , giving them a chance to refute their claims without contradicting themselves but eventually they were suffering from cognitive dissonance , providing illogical and inconclusive answers that never summed up,

They were frustrated and upset about the harsh reality that they resorted to slurs and petty insults lol
deflecting from the topic and derailing threads instantly are common tactics to avoid humiliation hence I understood why they'd bootyclap to an extreme extent

When it comes to this delicate subject they tend to be defensive like an insecure narcissist possesive about his wife

I was even told Injirle Somali baratay baa tahay

Until I dropped nukes after nukes, I wouldn't consider that I was involved nor had any contribution to the fleeing droves of the shameless degenerate Akh right movement but it did put a smile on my face that many sleeping Geeljires are awake and acknowledging the delusions our people are living in, the identity crisis, inferiority complex, losing touch with reality and our toxic relationship with Islam.

We should prioritise our people and country first and not cuck around like Indians.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Astaghfirullah don't use the death of other Muslims to further your sick agenda I will continue to support all Muslims even if they don't support me I will continue to be the bigger person even when it's hard

Intriguing thread.

I have just one question: @Ghandi23 and @Chad Pirate, are you two muslim?

I seem to recall that you two said you were not. I would hate to claim something like that when there is the chance I am wrong.

Somalinimo is contingent on Islamnimo. I would like to put forward that, irregardless of Somalis caring about the wellbeing of other muslims (which is a part of the deen, but I digress), Somalis should not be, and a vast majority are not, concerned for the wellbeing of murtad Somalis over non-Somalis. Virtually all Somalis are muslim alhamdulillah and murtaddeen should be ostracised at every point unless they repent from their error.
THIS. Although as a Somali I would want to help my people and my community, that doesn't mean that we need to abandon our Muslim brethren. However, I don't support certain regimes and monarchies in the area :francis:. They've only been promoting dictatorship and instability in the region.

No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...

If you are Muslim, then you should care for Muslims globally. Hating Arabs, while an Arab is the reason why the light of Islam reached Somalis, my people, and others, is contradictory.
Hate the evil ones, those deserving of hatred, but do not let your hatred become obsessive or unjust

If you are Muslim, then you should care for Muslims globally. Hating Arabs, while an Arab is the reason why the light of Islam reached Somalis, my people, and others, is contradictory.
Hate the evil ones, those deserving of hatred, but do not let your hatred become obsessive or unjust
Arabs didn't bring us Islam, Ishmaelites did. Also, Arabs and Ishaemlites tried to destroy the light of Islam if you forgot, all the while Somali people supported Muslims from the very beginning.

I strongly believe that figures, such as Sheikh Isaaq, descended from the Somali Sahaba. They stayed with the Caliphate for centures, however, his grandather left Iraq because of the mongol invasion and migrated to yemen. From yemen, he traveled to Somalia, the homeland of his fathers.

Qur'an verse 9 Chapter 97 Yusuf Ali: The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

Don't ever talk as though Somalis are such a people when the Arabs are the ones who tried to destroy Islam since the beginning and have finally succeeded with their state-sponsored terrorism. Why destroy a religion when you can make it's followers kill on your behalf?

Last year I used to write endlessly about this situation , had raised awareness to my countrymen about the ulterior motives of our so-called Al Akhwaan masquerading as the Ummah but instead it fell on deaf ears, They didn't heed my warnings at all!
And I got shit ton of qashin in one particular post.
My words were taken negatively despite being truthful and not politically correct
A holy war was waged against me and the very few sane people here , but I stood my ground , giving them a chance to refute their claims without contradicting themselves but eventually they were suffering from cognitive dissonance , providing illogical and inconclusive answers that never summed up,

They were frustrated and upset about the harsh reality that they resorted to slurs and petty insults lol
deflecting from the topic and derailing threads instantly are common tactics to avoid humiliation hence I understood why they'd bootyclap to an extreme extent

When it comes to this delicate subject they tend to be defensive like an insecure narcissist possesive about his wife

I was even told Injirle Somali baratay baa tahay

Until I dropped nukes after nukes, I wouldn't consider that I was involved nor had any contribution to the fleeing droves of the shameless degenerate Akh right movement but it did put a smile on my face that many sleeping Geeljires are awake and acknowledging the delusions our people are living in, the identity crisis, inferiority complex, losing touch with reality and our toxic relationship with Islam.

We should prioritise our people and country first and not cuck around like Indians.
To be fair, I was about to qashin your whole post but the last sentence is what I'm all about.

Arabs didn't bring us Islam, Ishmaelites did. Also, Arabs and Ishaemlites tried to destroy the light of Islam if you forgot, all the while Somali people supported Muslims from the very beginning.

I strongly believe that figures, such as Sheikh Isaaq, descended from the Somali Sahaba. They stayed with the Caliphate for centures, however, his grandather left Iraq because of the mongol invasion and migrated to yemen. From yemen, he traveled to Somalia, the homeland of his fathers.

Qur'an verse 9 Chapter 97 Yusuf Ali: The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

Don't ever talk as though Somalis are such a people when the Arabs are the ones who tried to destroy Islam since the beginning and have finally succeeded with their state-sponsored terrorism. Why destroy a religion when you can make it's followers kill on your behalf?

:whoo:

SubhanAllah

I have never seen this before on Somalispot. A statement that is off the IQ scale... at the lower end

Yes, large parts of the Arabs did try to destroy the Prophet and the Ummah throughout his mission. His own tribe, the Quraysh, did so on multiple occasions. Over the period of centuries from the Rashidun caliphate, the vast majority of Arabs converted to Islam: with only a few pockets of Christians and other assorted mishmash.

Arabs are killing each other, yes. Somalis are killing each other, yes. This is not a permanent state of affairs nor is conflict between Muslims or between coreligionists of all types unknown throughout history. Even the Jews fought each other: note the secession of the Kingdom of Judah from the Kingdom of Israel in their histories and the recorded 60 years of war between them hence.

Your Arab/Ishmaelite distinction is nonsensical. The Arabs of the Hijaz at the time of the Rasulullah were Ishmaelites by and large. The Quraysh were Ishmaelites. Ishmaelites was considered by the historians of old to be one of the subsets of Arabs.

Finally murtad, let us assess the ayah of the blessed Quran which you have quoted. Surah At-Tawbah, ayah 97: The bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy and more likely not to know the limits of what [laws] Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

But you omitted the following ayahs which expanded on that. Hmm...
Ayah 98: And among the bedouins are some who consider what they spend as a loss and await for you turns of misfortune. Upon them will be a misfortune of evil. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Ayah 99: But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Ayah 100: And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

Ayah 101: And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

Ayah 102: And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

What have we learnt here? Some of the Arabs would never accept the truth with which the Rasulullah was sent. Other Arabs would. Some of those Arabs would be amongst the foremost in faith.

The thing with murtads is that their sophistry is flimsy. 'Twas ever thus

:whoo:

SubhanAllah

I have never seen this before on Somalispot. A statement that is off the IQ scale... at the lower end

Yes, large parts of the Arabs did try to destroy the Prophet and the Ummah throughout his mission. His own tribe, the Quraysh, did so on multiple occasions. Over the period of centuries from the Rashidun caliphate, the vast majority of Arabs converted to Islam: with only a few pockets of Christians and other assorted mishmash.

Arabs are killing each other, yes. Somalis are killing each other, yes. This is not a permanent state of affairs nor is conflict between Muslims or between coreligionists of all types unknown throughout history. Even the Jews fought each other: note the secession of the Kingdom of Judah from the Kingdom of Israel in their histories and the recorded 60 years of war between them hence.

Your Arab/Ishmaelite distinction is nonsensical. The Arabs of the Hijaz at the time of the Rasulullah were Ishmaelites by and large. The Quraysh were Ishmaelites. Ishmaelites was considered by the historians of old to be one of the subsets of Arabs.

Finally murtad, let us assess the ayah of the blessed Quran which you have quoted. Surah At-Tawbah, ayah 97: The bedouins are stronger in disbelief and hypocrisy and more likely not to know the limits of what [laws] Allah has revealed to His Messenger. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

But you omitted the following ayahs which expanded on that. Hmm...
Ayah 98: And among the bedouins are some who consider what they spend as a loss and await for you turns of misfortune. Upon them will be a misfortune of evil. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

Ayah 99: But among the bedouins are some who believe in Allah and the Last Day and consider what they spend as means of nearness to Allah and of [obtaining] invocations of the Messenger. Unquestionably, it is a means of nearness for them. Allah will admit them to His mercy. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Ayah 100: And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

Ayah 101: And among those around you of the bedouins are hypocrites, and [also] from the people of Madinah. They have become accustomed to hypocrisy. You, [O Muhammad], do not know them, [but] We know them. We will punish them twice [in this world]; then they will be returned to a great punishment.

Ayah 102: And [there are] others who have acknowledged their sins. They had mixed a righteous deed with another that was bad. Perhaps Allah will turn to them in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

What have we learnt here? Some of the Arabs would never accept the truth with which the Rasulullah was sent. Other Arabs would. Some of those Arabs would be amongst the foremost in faith.

The thing with murtads is that their sophistry is flimsy. 'Twas ever thus
I'm Muslim. Therefore, your jihad against me has now been concluded. Also, you used the desert people word 9 times (excluding qur'an) and Somali twice. Very odd.

The Cayrabs are actively plotting, profiting, and salivating at the destruction of Somalia. So why you love strong-arming Somalis into having an Islamic/unite-with-everyone-else type of mentality, especially the desert dwellers, is beyond me. Somalis need to focus on Somali issues, figure out true Somali history, and fix Somali culture so that we never have any qabilists in a position to harm the Somali people.

My solution, to you brother, is for you to figure out who you are and accept being Somali. It's okay. You're not banu hashim but it won't kill you, I promise.
1596661392065.png

Reborn
When 600 Somalis were blown to smithereens 3 years ago i hardly seen any1 mention/acknowledge tweet about Somali suffering to the contrary what happened in lebanon yesterday, All we got is each other home or abroad

Back in that time, this whole "woke" and "activism" on social media wasn't strong back then in my opinion.

Some Arabs were bad, others were the greatest of men to exist- such as the sahaba. come on now man, do not be obsessive to the point you are unjust in your hatred, that's not fair.

I'm Muslim. Therefore, your jihad against me has now been concluded. Also, you used the desert people word 9 times (excluding qur'an) and Somali twice. Very odd.

The Cayrabs are actively plotting, profiting, and salivating at the destruction of Somalia. So why you love strong-arming Somalis into having an Islamic/unite-with-everyone-else type of mentality, especially the desert dwellers, is beyond me. Somalis need to focus on Somali issues, figure out true Somali history, and fix Somali culture so that we never have any qabilists in a position to harm the Somali people.

My solution, to you brother, is for you to figure out who you are and accept being Somali. It's okay. You're not banu hashim but it won't kill you, I promise. View attachment 135944

I am a proud Somali alhamdulillah and a proud Muslim to boot.

I remember full well your opinions. I recall your previous statement in another thread:

Look, I'm a proponent of putting Islam on hold, okay? No more punishments until we can conclude what is necessary. For instance: chopping off a man's hand because he stole was a necessity in the early days. They didn't have jails or any other way to tell who was a thief in a society that was built on trust. They had to trust one another not to rob/loot their homes that may have not even had a lock on it.

Today's time is different. Our doors have locks and we can just imprison thieves. With a prison record, they keep a permanent scar on their ability to earth wealth akin to the chopping of a hand. Then we got the AS who just wanna chop everyone's hands off because it symbolizes the "glory days of Islam". This is pure ignorance and this is the mentality that will lead to continuing misery of the Somali people.

Also, with regards to your point about the Mihna period, I don't know much about it but I will say that anyone who wants to add another ideology onto Islam is most likely insane. This is a religion of critical thought and the Qur'an is a book which forces you to think. Unfortunately, Muslims love to follow what was done in the past and refuse to think in the future and this is why we became conquered after ruling the world for over a 1000 years.

Very clearly put, in this previous thread (the Imran Hosein thread), you seemed to dispute the veracity of the hadith. I asked you on multiple occasions whether you affirmed the role of the ahadith in the Deen and you wormed your way around saying "yes". You say you are Muslim. That requires that you accept orthodoxy and reject those stances which take you beyond the pale of the Deen.

Your specious take which smeared the entirety of the Arabs alive at the time of the Rasulullah, and by default, much of the Sahabah, was unmasked by me in my previous comment. Funny, huh, how you didn't respond to that?

You seem to be projecting a lot as well. I do not booty clap for Arabs, I am perfectly capable of recognising realpolitik when I see it. Modern Arab states are most certainly not representative of anything but the wills of the dominant elites who are, more often than not, concerned about frustrating the intents of their rivals and propping up their economies which are starting to flail under the triple whammy of oil prices insufficient to balance their budgets, more restless subject population s and the creep of oil depletion. I can see realpolitik for what it is. They are acting unislamically, correct. I never took them for such. I do not have the level of knuckle dragging retardation which you demonstrate in that you think the Arabs are single handedly trying to destroy the Somalis. The Arab states are exploiting us because we are weak and close and they are getting more and more desperate. Simple.

Your hissy fits because you have been called out are very instructive. You drape yourself in the airs of intelligence when in reality you are a midwit dragging your face along the floor for crumbs of casuistry which you can fling, uncomprehending, at people.

But what can you expect from a person like yourself?

Talo adigaa ku nool ee iyadu kuguma noola.

Some Arabs were bad, others were the greatest of men to exist- such as the sahaba. come on now man, do not be obsessive to the point you are unjust in your hatred, that's not fair.
I'm not talking about the Arabs of the past but in modern times the Arabs have betrayed Islam. The alliance between the House of Saud and Ibn Abd-al Wahhab was a destructive force in the Muslim world.

This should give you a general idea of the retardation of modern Arabs. The Sharif of Mecca, qabil leader of quraysh, betrayed the Ottoman Khalifa to start a new one by siding with britain. After they pushed out the Turks, he was banished into Jordan while the Saud family took over Mecca and the arab nation.

Somalis need to quit being emotional about religion and see that nobody cares about it anymore. The Arab league was formed specifically for the liberation of Palestine. They lost every war to Israel, lost land, and only regained their land back through peace talks. All the while Palestinians still shout "death to all Jews" as though this humiliated people will ever accomplish such a feat. And today, most Arab nations have normalized relations with Israel.

Also, did the Muslim world strive to help Somalis against Atheistic communism? No. Did they help us during the Ogaden war? No. In fact, our "allies" south Yemen invaded us. Did the Muslim world donate one dollar to Somalis to help with the civil war? No. To help with tribal war? No. Okay, you can say they had little influence and money to help us. What about today? The pakistanis/iranians routinely steal fish from our shoreline. The gulf arabs are funding al-shabab and turkey, our greatest ally, is siding with Ethiopia to build a Dam that will severely harm Somali people.

As my first post state: our forefathers despised arabs, abhorred the turks and viewed the white man as an open enemy. Take it or leave it.

I am a proud Somali alhamdulillah and a proud Muslim to boot.

I remember full well your opinions. I recall your previous statement in another thread:

Very clearly put, in this previous thread (the Imran Hosein thread), you seemed to dispute the veracity of the hadith. I asked you on multiple occasions whether you affirmed the role of the ahadith in the Deen and you wormed your way around saying "yes". You say you are Muslim. That requires that you accept orthodoxy and reject those stances which take you beyond the pale of the Deen.

Your specious take which smeared the entirety of the Arabs alive at the time of the Rasulullah, and by default, much of the Sahabah, was unmasked by me in my previous comment. Funny, huh, how you didn't respond to that?

You seem to be projecting a lot as well. I do not booty clap for Arabs, I am perfectly capable of recognising realpolitik when I see it. Modern Arab states are most certainly not representative of anything but the wills of the dominant elites who are, more often than not, concerned about frustrating the intents of their rivals and propping up their economies which are starting to flail under the triple whammy of oil prices insufficient to balance their budgets, more restless subject population s and the creep of oil depletion. I can see realpolitik for what it is. They are acting unislamically, correct. I never took them for such. I do not have the level of knuckle dragging retardation which you demonstrate in that you think the Arabs are single handedly trying to destroy the Somalis. The Arab states are exploiting us because we are weak and close and they are getting more and more desperate. Simple.

Your hissy fits because you have been called out are very instructive. You drape yourself in the airs of intelligence when in reality you are a midwit dragging your face along the floor for crumbs of casuistry which you can fling, uncomprehending, at people.

But what can you expect from a person like yourself?

Talo adigaa ku nool ee iyadu kuguma noola.
1596663679738.png

Sayidkaaga orod raadhso :drakelaugh:

Remove religion from Somalis as it is the reason for the mental retardation we see running through our people. Once we have all of our affairs in order, approach religion slowly.

@Ghandi23, very interesting. You seem to think that, despite the attempts by the former state to deeply instill national conciousness in the Somali people up until Siad Barre popped his clogs and that utter failure, the removal of Islam from the Somalis would make things better rather than worse?

:draketf:
You would propel the fuel of qabiil tensions currently simmering into a thermobaric explosion.

Remove Islam from the Somalis, huh. Our forefathers, who wouldn't have taken nonsense from neither a Turk nor an Arab, would have gutted you for daring to make such a statement. I hope you aren't as deluded as to think that isn't the case.