Should Somalis care about other Muslims?

I think we should still have sympathy for any muslim suffering, however as our people have been suffering for years and are still suffering we should focus on Somalis. I have seen Somalis raising money for Palestine and Yemen when their people need more.

Somalis in the diaspora seem to champion every movement apart from supporting their own it's very sad to see.

If there was any Muslim brotherhood, why didn't Muslim world helped us?
Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, didn't help us.
The so called our brothers Turkey, invests more in Ethiopia and other African countries such as Libya, Ghana, Senegal than they invested in Somalia 12 years.
We've no allies in this world.

You forgot one crucial part. The Chinese are ATHEISTS! They focus on real life, they are pragmatic, and they don't give a shit about religion or tribal feuds. They make sure everyone assimilates into a monolithic atheist culture.

Incorrect. The Chinese Communist Party is atheistic and does oppress Muslims and Christians. They have conducted antireligious campaigns for many decades. Before that, various Chinese warlords in the period between the Xinhai revolution and the conclusion of the Chinese Civil War carried out various antireligion campaigns as well.

To call the Chinese atheistic is indicative of a very stunted impression of the Chinese. It is impossible to garner a true idea of religious activity in China due to the CCP's existence but there is considerable theistic religious activity. Chinese folk religion is very big (ancestor worship, worship of the traditional Chinese thearchy like Tian - the personification of heaven - and Shangdi), there are a lot of Mahayana Buddhists which creep very closely to a monotheistic/pantheistic viewpoint with the veneration of the Dharmadhatu and then you've got the Christians and Muslims. Religious activity was similarly muted amongst the Russians in the USSR but, now, it would be hard to find many out-and-out atheists. Funny huh, you remove the atheistic government and religion comes spilling out.

To call the Chinese irreligious would be wrong. Neo-confucianism and Taoism, whilst not necessarily theistic, are most certainly religions which play an immense role in the Chinese culture. Yes, the striving upper middle classes in China don't refer to anything but the most banal Confucian sayings but what do you expect from such people?

We should hate the Somalis who in power more than anyone today. We do not lack educated people, we do not lack wealth, 2 billion every year is sent back home, we have every recipe to become great in no time, it all about the leadership in the government who consist of uneducated old tribalistic men with no education, no islamic morals just core corrupt.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
we should care about our selfs first and foremost because as somalis have our fair share of shit we are going through both back home and abroad. But if we can help others after we have helped others first than i say we should

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Dislike them or not is our duty to help them whenever possible just like they helped us.

Most diaspora only care about their own and it's up to others like Turks etc to aid the little people with no support in Somalia.

No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...
I make one thread on the Jews and how they operate causing you to be so pissed off to make a whole other thread dedicated to me? Interesting. For your information, I do care deeply about Somalis. I am aiming for a pharmaceutical career so when I am done school I can go back to Hargeisa and help the locals with their severe PDST caused both by the Isxaaq genocide in the 80's and the Isxaaq civil war of the 90's. I do care about my people there is never one day that goes by without me thinking of the situation in Somalia or Somaliland. So don't assume I don't care about my people when I've dedicated my entire education to supporting them in the future.

Laakin when I see open bullshit and call it out I should "f*ck off" I could care less if this occurred to Arabs or the Congolese when I see bullshit I comment on it. Their ethnicity does not matter. :manny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
whats wrong with sympathizing with people that are suffering and donating some pennies towards their cause thats including somalia, yemen, palestine etc yes charity starts at home but that doesnt mean we cant brunch out to other causes and sympathize.

the question is should a muslim care about other muslims?

Yes

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
“You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love each other.

Shall I show you something that, if you did, you would love each other? Spread peace between yourselves.”

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “None of you will have faith until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 54

Al-Nu’man ibn Bashir reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said,
“The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body.
When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5665, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2586

If there was any Muslim brotherhood, why didn't Muslim world helped us?
Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, didn't help us.
The so called our brothers Turkey, invests more in Ethiopia and other African countries such as Libya, Ghana, Senegal than they invested in Somalia 12 years.
We've no allies in this world.

that is literally the whole point.

we are living in the end times; muslims have fallen to nationalism.

Messenger of Allah said: "The nations are about to call each other and set upon you, just as diners set upon food." It was said: "Will it be because of our small number that day?" He said:

"Rather, on that day you will be many, but you will be like foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and will throw wahn (weakness) into your hearts." Someone said: "O Messenger of Allah! What is wahn?" He said: "Love of the world and the hatred for death."
Sahih: Related by Abu Dawud (no. 4297), Ibn 'Asakirin in Tarikh Dimashq (2/97/8) and others. It was authenticated by Al-Albani in As-Sahihah (no. 958)

that is literally the whole point.

we are living in the end times; muslims have fallen to nationalism.

Messenger of Allah said: "The nations are about to call each other and set upon you, just as diners set upon food." It was said: "Will it be because of our small number that day?" He said:

"Rather, on that day you will be many, but you will be like foam, like the foam on the river. And Allah will remove the fear of you from the hearts of your enemies and will throw wahn (weakness) into your hearts." Someone said: "O Messenger of Allah! What is wahn?" He said: "Love of the world and the hatred for death."
Sahih: Related by Abu Dawud (no. 4297), Ibn 'Asakirin in Tarikh Dimashq (2/97/8) and others. It was authenticated by Al-Albani in As-Sahihah (no. 958)

Caring about your own is more important, than muh umah myths

Here comes the ILove Israel brigade

There wouldn’t be an Israel without the help of initially Britain and Europe then America

Last edited:
Caring about your own is more important, than muh umah myths

and what is considered your own,

your own can be anything,

could be based on political views, lineage etc.

is my own my subclan?

regardless, if you believe in Allah and the last day, you must follow the divine revelation.

if not, then that's up to you.

Last edited:
Nope I am NOT Muslim. I don't care in the slightest for a man made religion made up by an arab desert pedophile warlord. Islam should be ostracized and criticized at every point until Somalis get back into reality. PISSLAM is NOT true, there is NO reason to be an arab loving Muslim cuck. Islam is the WORST religion in existence.

Uh huh

You really can't hold it in, can you?

How on earth do you expect to be able to return to dhulkeena with such an attitude?

How on earth do you expect to marry a Somali woman with that attitude?

I pray that Allah grants you his mercy to recognise your error and repent from it before your death.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
It's human to care. It only gets weird when they never say anything about problems at home and regularly rally for others.

When 600 Somalis were blown to smithereens 3 years ago i hardly seen any1 mention/acknowledge tweet about Somali suffering to the contrary what happened in lebanon yesterday, All we got is each other home or abroad

When 600 Somalis were blown to smithereens 3 years ago i hardly seen any1 mention/acknowledge tweet about Somali suffering to the contrary what happened in lebanon yesterday, All we got is each other home or abroad
Wallahi I noticed this too, when something happens to Somalia other muslims are indifferent. But when something happens to their country they expect us to care.

All of somalis woes are self inflicted. You don't need to cry for others, but don't hurt yourself and then ask for sympathy.

Trending