Should Somalis care about other Muslims?

I'm not talking about the Arabs of the past but in modern times the Arabs have betrayed Islam. The alliance between the House of Saud and Ibn Abd-al Wahhab was a destructive force in the Muslim world.

This should give you a general idea of the retardation of modern Arabs. The Sharif of Mecca, qabil leader of quraysh, betrayed the Ottoman Khalifa to start a new one by siding with britain. After they pushed out the Turks, he was banished into Jordan while the Saud family took over Mecca and the arab nation.

Somalis need to quit being emotional about religion and see that nobody cares about it anymore. The Arab league was formed specifically for the liberation of Palestine. They lost every war to Israel, lost land, and only regained their land back through peace talks. All the while Palestinians still shout "death to all Jews" as though this humiliated people will ever accomplish such a feat. And today, most Arab nations have normalized relations with Israel.

Also, did the Muslim world strive to help Somalis against Atheistic communism? No. Did they help us during the Ogaden war? No. In fact, our "allies" south Yemen invaded us. Did the Muslim world donate one dollar to Somalis to help with the civil war? No. To help with tribal war? No. Okay, you can say they had little influence and money to help us. What about today? The pakistanis/iranians routinely steal fish from our shoreline. The gulf arabs are funding al-shabab and turkey, our greatest ally, is siding with Ethiopia to build a Dam that will severely harm Somali people.

As my first post state: our forefathers despised arabs, abhorred the turks and viewed the white man as an open enemy. Take it or leave it.

I've had a look through a couple of weeks of your posting history.

He dresses like an Arab and his beginning was in Arabic. He's no Somali boqor. He's a fat f*ck that will never lead anyone on a battlefield. To add insult to injury he keeps trying to use Islam to bring peace amongst Somalis. As if that'll work.

I'll respect him when I see him threatening people to act right or get what's coming. General Aideed was an outright savage but at least he went down on his shield. This dude probably ate his.
You learn that word from your Arab daddy? Aww who's a good boy. You play your cards right and maybe they'll claim you as their **** edit1: ****** edit2: hu2 bastard.
Who gives a damn about what some Arab said a continent away from you? We need a 68tian section for this site. These people breed hella quick and spread out over the whole forum.
So you need an Arab to tell you whether or not you can listen to an Indian living in the Caribbean? Instead, why don't you ask him whether or not you're allowed to have your wife penetrate you with a pink strap-on?
So you're a pedophile? I bet that's the 1% Carab in you. "Abaheeygi wa reer banu hashim!" :dead:

:gaasdrink:

Is this the kind of mentality of a noble geeljire who doesn't even think of Arabs and Turks, so assured is he in his own Somalinimo? Your "Abaheeygi wa reer Babu Hashim" schtick is major projection. I don't know how Arabs have abused you in your life but your obsession with Arabs is telling, just as the obsession with some on this website with madows is telling.

You can confess to us, @Ghandi23. We don't know you in real life, we won't tell :icon e wink:

Arabs didn't bring us Islam, Ishmaelites did. Also, Arabs and Ishaemlites tried to destroy the light of Islam if you forgot, all the while Somali people supported Muslims from the very beginning.

I strongly believe that figures, such as Sheikh Isaaq, descended from the Somali Sahaba. They stayed with the Caliphate for centures, however, his grandather left Iraq because of the mongol invasion and migrated to yemen. From yemen, he traveled to Somalia, the homeland of his fathers.

Qur'an verse 9 Chapter 97 Yusuf Ali: The Arabs of the desert are the worst in Unbelief and hypocrisy, and most fitted to be in ignorance of the command which Allah hath sent down to His Messenger: But Allah is All-knowing, All-Wise.

Don't ever talk as though Somalis are such a people when the Arabs are the ones who tried to destroy Islam since the beginning and have finally succeeded with their state-sponsored terrorism. Why destroy a religion when you can make it's followers kill on your behalf?
These father of tribes stories are absolute rubbish

Astaghfirullah don't use the death of other Muslims to further your sick agenda I will continue to support all Muslims even if they don't support me I will continue to be the bigger person even when it's hard

:childplease:
Use the death of other Muslims to further a sick agenda?!

I sympathize with them thoroughly, I just don't speak on it nor do I go out of my way to look to support their struggles. I go out of my way to support Somalis and Somalia at best of my ability.

May Allah SWT ease their burdens, and facilitate things for all Muslims. But ain't no way, I'd help others before I help my own. Nor would I ignore the struggles of others, but if my neighbor's kid is hungry and my kid is hungry, I'm feeding mine first.

Inshallah may all Muslims be in a position to support each other without any political and financial motivations, but out of love for each other. Unfortunately....it's not like that and I doubt it would become like that anytime soon.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Ok.

I am not interested in Arab interests but I have to tell you something.

"The holy prophet (PBUH) said "Who ever does not care about the abuse/oppression/suffering of the Muslims is not a Muslim himself/herself"

You have to care about the Ummah.

I've had a look through a couple of weeks of your posting history.

:gaasdrink:

Is this the kind of mentality of a noble geeljire who doesn't even think of Arabs and Turks, so assured is he in his own Somalinimo? Your "Abaheeygi wa reer Babu Hashim" schtick is major projection. I don't know how Arabs have abused you in your life but your obsession with Arabs is telling, just as the obsession with some on this website with madows is telling.

You can confess to us, @Ghandi23. We don't know you in real life, we won't tell :icon e wink:

IMG_20200805_235611.jpg

You may not be a murtad @Ghandi23, so I apologise for calling you one. But you have some very dodgy opinions and you need to get a grip. The suffering of non-Somali Muslims shouldn't send you into a tizzy.

Last year I used to write endlessly about this situation , had raised awareness to my countrymen about the ulterior motives of our so-called Al Akhwaan masquerading as the Ummah but instead it fell on deaf ears, They didn't heed my warnings at all!
And I got shit ton of qashin in one particular post.
My words were taken negatively despite being truthful and not politically correct
A holy war was waged against me and the very few sane people here , but I stood my ground , giving them a chance to refute their claims without contradicting themselves but eventually they were suffering from cognitive dissonance , providing illogical and inconclusive answers that never summed up,

They were frustrated and upset about the harsh reality that they resorted to slurs and petty insults lol
deflecting from the topic and derailing threads instantly are common tactics to avoid humiliation hence I understood why they'd bootyclap to an extreme extent

When it comes to this delicate subject they tend to be defensive like an insecure narcissist possesive about his wife

I was even told Injirle Somali baratay baa tahay

Until I dropped nukes after nukes, I wouldn't consider that I was involved nor had any contribution to the fleeing droves of the shameless degenerate Akh right movement but it did put a smile on my face that many sleeping Geeljires are awake and acknowledging the delusions our people are living in, the identity crisis, inferiority complex, losing touch with reality and our toxic relationship with Islam.

We should prioritise our people and country first and not cuck around like Indians.

Nukes :heh:

Your use of logic is so infantile, it falls well beneath casuistry. I am unsure as to whether there is an adult in full possession of their reason running your account or a xawayaan.

Let me make this clear for everyone reading: posturing as a logical person doesn't make you one. You don't even seem to qualify as a midwit.

As Alexander Pope once said,
"A little learning is a dangerous thing;
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring:
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain,
and drinking largely sobers us again."

It seems like you only touched the tip of the tongue to the water and yet you come and lecture us about how Somalis are so dumb with their adherence to the Deen (and, I'm sure, there are other things you've complained about that at which I do not care to look).

It amazes me that somalis dont see that other muslims dont care about us siad barre made a mistake to join the arab leugue who do you think is funding al shabab? Our MuSLim brothers

Ok.

I am not interested in Arab interests but I have to tell you something.

"The holy prophet (PBUH) said "Who ever does not care about the abuse/oppression/suffering of the Muslims is not a Muslim himself/herself"

You have to care about the Ummah.
Somalis are some of the most hospitable people out there. Any Muslim that needed help, we were there. Today, Somalis need help. Every Muslim nation turns a blind eye and the ones who don't are using us. My brother, get over the fate of global Islam as the Caliphate has collapsed and left us all to fend for ourselves.

If you want to shed tears and cry out for others who are in pain, feel free to do so. Just don't expect Somalis to give when we always get nothing back in return.

Somalis are some of the most hospitable people out there. Any Muslim that needed help, we were there. Today, Somalis need help. Every Muslim nation turns a blind eye and the ones who don't are using us. My brother, get over the fate of global Islam as the Caliphate has collapsed and left us all to fend for ourselves.

If you want to shed tears and cry out for others who are in pain, feel free to do so. Just don't expect Somalis to give when we always get nothing back in return.
Exacly those motherfuckers never done shit for us somalis should be loyal to somalis

thats OPs point? we need to start caring about each other before we scream for peace in yemen. pray for peace among your somali brother and sisters and, only once that is achieved, you should start praying for yemen. we still need to care about the ummah but we should care about each other first and foremost

I understand his point clearly, but it goes both ways. How can you expect other Muslims to care about our own countries problems when we dont even show the simplest of respect to each other. Yemen is a different situation as they being bombed by Saudi Arabia and the UAE. They aren't killing each other based on tribal/ethnic lines.

Op is blaming other countries for Somalias downfall. When in fact we are to blame for our countries being completely ridden shitholes. We allow dictators to come to power and oppress us, we allow tribalism to run wild in our countries too. When I say we I mean both Sudan and Somalia. Both countries have suffered from same issues as each other politically speaking (eg dictatorships, civil wars and tribalism).

Last edited:
I make one thread on the Jews and how they operate causing you to be so pissed off to make a whole other thread dedicated to me? Interesting. For your information, I do care deeply about Somalis. I am aiming for a pharmaceutical career so when I am done school I can go back to Hargeisa and help the locals with their severe PDST caused both by the Isxaaq genocide in the 80's and the Isxaaq civil war of the 90's. I do care about my people there is never one day that goes by without me thinking of the situation in Somalia or Somaliland. So don't assume I don't care about my people when I've dedicated my entire education to supporting them in the future.

Laakin when I see open bullshit and call it out I should "f*ck off" I could care less if this occurred to Arabs or the Congolese when I see bullshit I comment on it. Their ethnicity does not matter. :manny:
lol so no reply to my original post? Shows how pointless this thread was. How is this xaar on trending. :mjlol:

lol so no reply to my original post? Shows how pointless this thread was. How is this xaar on trending. :mjlol:
When one man falls, another rises to replace him. My apologies if you take offense but as you've been defeated I'll tell you this: the Somali people on SSpot are tired of non-Somalis masquerading as one of us who only seek to railroad any idea that Somalis shouldn't care about anyone else.

Wanna know who the outsiders are? See who qashins this post. Those traitors, or fake-malis, would love for nothing more than to see Somalia burn to the ground and be of some use to the Arab world.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
I'm Muslim. Therefore, your jihad against me has now been concluded. Also, you used the desert people word 9 times (excluding qur'an) and Somali twice. Very odd.

The Cayrabs are actively plotting, profiting, and salivating at the destruction of Somalia. So why you love strong-arming Somalis into having an Islamic/unite-with-everyone-else type of mentality, especially the desert dwellers, is beyond me. Somalis need to focus on Somali issues, figure out true Somali history, and fix Somali culture so that we never have any qabilists in a position to harm the Somali people.

My solution, to you brother, is for you to figure out who you are and accept being Somali. It's okay. You're not banu hashim but it won't kill you, I promise. View attachment 135944
Dude in totality your whole argument has no legs to stand. I agree where you said we should put our people and country first but then you spewed a nonsensical diatribe packaged as nationalism. You misconstrued Zhang He's valid points and started straw maning.
Listen kid you don't have to hate other people for our own short coming and worse yet attack our faith.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Ikr what a load of shit. Syria has just undergone civil war and Palestinians are being occupied. But they want to compare them to us when our problems are internal.

Newsflash everyone, Somalia deserves no sympathy from others when Somalis can’t even stand each other. I hope Ethiopia colonizes us once and for all. I would sooner help Palestine or Syria than Zoo.malia :camby:
I'm getting flashbacks to you saying you like dhegcas niggas

Last year I used to write endlessly about this situation , had raised awareness to my countrymen about the ulterior motives of our so-called Al Akhwaan masquerading as the Ummah but instead it fell on deaf ears, They didn't heed my warnings at all!
And I got shit ton of qashin in one particular post.
My words were taken negatively despite being truthful and not politically correct
A holy war was waged against me and the very few sane people here , but I stood my ground , giving them a chance to refute their claims without contradicting themselves but eventually they were suffering from cognitive dissonance , providing illogical and inconclusive answers that never summed up,

They were frustrated and upset about the harsh reality that they resorted to slurs and petty insults lol
deflecting from the topic and derailing threads instantly are common tactics to avoid humiliation hence I understood why they'd bootyclap to an extreme extent

When it comes to this delicate subject they tend to be defensive like an insecure narcissist possesive about his wife

I was even told Injirle Somali baratay baa tahay

Until I dropped nukes after nukes, I wouldn't consider that I was involved nor had any contribution to the fleeing droves of the shameless degenerate Akh right movement but it did put a smile on my face that many sleeping Geeljires are awake and acknowledging the delusions our people are living in, the identity crisis, inferiority complex, losing touch with reality and our toxic relationship with Islam.

We should prioritise our people and country first and not cuck around like Indians.
This forum really did used to be one of the most anti-Somali space in existence. Anyone who stood up for Somalis or Somalinimo was called "kufar" by self-loathing Arab wannabe piss-drinkers. I'm also relieved to see that some people are finally gaining their senses back after years of extremist propaganda.

This forum really did used to be one of the most anti-Somali space in existence. Anyone who stood up for Somalis or Somalinimo was called "kufar" by self-loathing Arab wannabe piss-drinkers. I'm also relieved to see that some people are finally gaining their senses back after years of extremist propaganda.

I don't know how this forum used to be but your words smack of some stronger sentiment.

To call someone a kafir is a momentous action which requires standards to be met.

Care to explain the circumstances in which such words were used?

Invader

true Muslims don't use Islam for political purposes.

I'm talking about the civilians not the government:mindblown:

Invader

It's not that.

I don't support most governments but the people are miskeen sxb.:stopit:

Uyghurs,Rohingyas,Palestinians are all oppressed because of their religion.

They have been marginalised and been treated less than second class not because of race but because of Islam.

I myself am an Anti-Arab bootyclapper and I know I'm Somali.

Do not put politics with Islam.

The people are more hospitable than the government.

Last edited:
It's not that.

I don't support most governments but the people are miskeen sxb.:stopit:

Uyghurs,Rohingyas,Palestinians are all oppressed because of their religion.

They have been marginalised and been treated less than second class not because of race but because of Islam.

I myself am an Anti-Arab bootyclapper and I know I'm Somali.

Do not put politics with Islam.

The people are more hospitable than the government.
There was a demonstration in Mogadishu that opposed the US move to recognize the Israeli embassy in Jerusalem. How can we do anything for Muslims when we don't even have clean drinking water?

Our people are too easily distracted from our issues and the only way to change that is by forgoing everyone else's. Somalis need to stay on code.

Trending