Should Somalis care about other Muslims?

No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...

I agree. I also think that in politics there is no brotherhood, there is only interests. Somalis who have unconditional love for Arabs because they are Muslims when they have stabbed us in the back numerous times, are delusion and stupid. Somalis who despise yahuuds when they haven’t even done anything to you is also stupid. I don’t love yahuuds neither do I hate them. I only care about Somali interests.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
switch somalis and muslims in your question, and replace the 'should' with 'do'.
the answer to that question should answer this one.
everyman for himself if you ask me. the only muslims i look out for is somalis, and i make sure all my zakah and charity and help is geared towards somalis not only cause thats my people, but no other muslim group of people are suffering to their extent.

I'll be honest I don't care about Palestine or it's people, I also don't care about Yemen and her people. I kind of cringe inside when I see other Somalis on social media capping for them. These people never supported us, they don't like us. I feel the same about them. In fact I will even admit that I support Israel over Palestine. FU3K THEM.
I only care about my people and their suffering. I have never donated to a Yemen or Palestine charitable organisation, and I won't. Their Arab brothers have trillions of dollars why don't they help.
I set aside £20 a month for donations (I know it's not much) and I always donate to somali people or charities supporting Somalia. We don't have anyone else, we only have each other.
Only once my peoples suffering has been lifted will I look to help out others

They shouldn't care about other muslims more than Somalis.

I cringe every time I see Somalis get ppl to donate towards Palestine and Yemen. Your own ppl can use that money.

As long as islam is in the hearts and minds of Somalis they will always cuck for the arab.
That is utter bullcrap. Modern day somalis lack a lot of self respect and self esteem. We have been at war for so long we have lost touch with ourselves. We need to start respecting ourselves and stop looking for validation from outside groups.
We are at a similar stage to china in 1960s the great leap forward famine. They used to worship the white man after he saved them from the japs.

We are one good fascist leader away from being a big player in Africa or even the world stage. We need a strong arm leader like Jiang Zemin and Xi Jingping. Those guys hate anyone who is not Chinese. They hate white people, black people and sh1t skin Indians. They gave their countrymen confidence.

I agree. I also think that in politics there is no brotherhood, there is only interests. Somalis who have unconditional love for Arabs because they are Muslims when they have stabbed us in the back numerous times, are delusion and stupid. Somalis who despise yahuuds when they haven’t even done anything to you is also stupid. I don’t love yahuuds neither do I hate them. I only care about Somali interests.
The yahuud sought peace with palestinians multiple times. How did they get repaid? Palestine's top sheikh was taking pictures with adolf hitler. Then the repeated Arab war defeats. The palestinians are worthless and we shouldn't give a god damn about what's happening in that hell hole.

I'll be honest I don't care about Palestine or it's people, I also don't care about Yemen and her people. I kind of cringe inside when I see other Somalis on social media capping for them. These people never supported us, they don't like us. I feel the same about them. In fact I will even admit that I support Israel over Palestine. FU3K THEM.
I only care about my people and their suffering. I have never donated to a Yemen or Palestine charitable organisation, and I won't. Their Arab brothers have trillions of dollars why don't they help.
I set aside £20 a month for donations (I know it's not much) and I always donate to somali people or charities supporting Somalia. We don't have anyone else, we only have each other.
Only once my peoples suffering has been lifted will I look to help out others
Palestinians froth at the idea they can murder every Jew in Israel. Who wants to support that type of cause? Absolute genocide. On top of that, they lost every war against the Jews and still get upset they're losing land. Wallahi, the Jews have been too kind. Israelis give these people all their water, electricity, food and still they get complaints.

Every Jew says the same thing: "The day palestinians care more about their children than hating us, is when peace will happen." Ain't gonna happen but you can hope.

They shouldn't care about other muslims more than Somalis.

I cringe every time I see Somalis get ppl to donate towards Palestine and Yemen. Your own ppl can use that money.
South Yemen invaded Somalia during the Ogaden war. I'm glad the Houthis are owning their asses. This is also why the Somali government is completely inept. How are they helping Saudi against houthis when the south yemenis invaded us in the ogaden war?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Reverse the question do other Muslim countries give a shit about us? Hell No

I’m gonna be brutally honest I think we as Somalis have an insecurity problem. I see so many Somalis hashtaging #FreePalestine but I never see the hashtaging #FreeNFD or #FreeK5.

We as Somalis should care about each other first. Charity begins at home

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No. f*ck em. They did nothing to help us during communism. They actually fought against us during the Somali-Ethio war. Did nothing to help during the civil war. Did nothing during our tribalistic feuds. All they've done is steal our resources from the shoreline and dump garbage near our waters because we had no government.

People like "Susa" who post threads all about the yahuud and the plight of other people, need to go f*ck themselves.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/beware-of-the-scummy-yahuud-and-their-politics.93675/unread

Wanna know how Somalis used to operate? We despised Arabs. Abhored the Turks. Viewed the White man as the devil. That's what our ancestors thought. Any Somali who puts his heart on his sleeve for the other Muslims needs to take down his Somali card. How in the f*ck are we gonna have habar-habar wars and other tribal conflicts, yet cry out for the injustices done to Muslims globally while we're too busy screwing over one another? Miss me with that bull shit. 68tians be running amok nowadays...
I'm 100% with what you said, most muslims don't care about Somalia most of the time. Fought us ( well they didn't, it was US and its gulf allies, not muslims in general).
Islamically there are many verses and hadiths talking about this one says:
The parable of the believers in their affection, mercy, and compassion for each other is that of a body. When any limb aches, the whole body reacts with sleeplessness and fever.
you need the separate between common Muslims and muslim nations.

Meanwhile, Somalis and Sudanese people have been butchering each other based on tribal and ethnic lines in their own countries but go on OP keep on crying about how the Muslim ummah doesn't care about us when we treat each other like complete dogshit.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, Somalis and Sudanese people have been butchering each other based on tribal and ethnic lines in their own countries but go on OP keep on crying about how the Muslim ummah doesn't care about us when we treat each other like complete dogshit.
thats OPs point? we need to start caring about each other before we scream for peace in yemen. pray for peace among your somali brother and sisters and, only once that is achieved, you should start praying for yemen. we still need to care about the ummah but we should care about each other first and foremost

Intriguing thread.

I have just one question: @Ghandi23 and @Chad Pirate, are you two muslim?

I seem to recall that you two said you were not. I would hate to claim something like that when there is the chance I am wrong.

Somalinimo is contingent on Islamnimo. I would like to put forward that, irregardless of Somalis caring about the wellbeing of other muslims (which is a part of the deen, but I digress), Somalis should not be, and a vast majority are not, concerned for the wellbeing of murtad Somalis over non-Somalis. Virtually all Somalis are muslim alhamdulillah and murtaddeen should be ostracised at every point unless they repent from their error.

Trending