SHOULD Somalia harvest the organs of their condemned ?

What gives us the right to take their organs. Would Allah(stw) want us to harvest organs of the dead criminals for money subhanallah. They have not even given consent to donate them too.
Nigga did those criminals ask consent before raping and destroying those poor children ??????

Just a kidney and liver shouldn't be too haram...surely....? :patrice:

Not necessarily, but it defeats the purpose. If u were written to die, u will die with your new kidney. But if u live with your new kidney, God meant for u to live with it. So i guess, technically, nothing is wrong with getting one, provided, done in the proper halal way, not at the cost of someone else in a haram way. (like killing?)
if u're gonna by the "it was written" narrative then wouldn't the new kidney have been 'writen' as well? Destinby is destiny.

A criminal should only be sentenced accordingly to the crime committed so that justice can be delivered and I don't see how harvesting organs of criminals without their consent for profits can be seen as right. It does not serve the purpose of delivering justice but rather being exploited by the government for their own interest by using the excuse 'he is bad so why should he have any rights? '. would this even be permissibly in Islam? No one's body should be owned by the government otherwise the government should also have the right to snatch someone's wealth just because he did a 'crime' even if he has earned it legally.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A criminal should only be sentenced accordingly to the crime committed so that justice can be delivered and I don't see how harvesting organs of criminals without their consent for profits can be seen as right. It does not serve the purpose of delivering justice but rather being exploited by the government for their own interest by using the excuse 'he is bad so why should he have any rights? '. would this even be permissibly in Islam? No one's body should be owned by the government otherwise the government should also have the right to snatch someone's wealth just because he did a 'crime' even if he has earned it legally.

There are different levels of criminals.

The ones that should not have a saying in their body’s whereabouts after death are those who commit heinous crimes. Crimes such as corruption, nepotism, rape and qarxis of the innocent.

They forfeited the right to ownership of their body the moment they commit such a crime. Their body parts are state owned after that and should be used to benefit the general public of the nation.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Lol people are actually taking it seriously and considering the implications of it.

Btw we don't even need to partner up with the Chinese.

Our Turkish allies have the most experience in this industry since the Balkan war.

There are different levels of criminals.

The ones that should not have a saying in their body’s whereabouts after death are those who commit heinous crimes. Crimes such as corruption, nepotism, rape and qarxis of the innocent.

They forfeited the right to ownership of their body the moment they commit such a crime. Their body parts are state owned after that and should be used to benefit the general public of the nation.

I find that extreme. Do you see harvesting organs as a way of delivering justice? I disagree that the government should ever have the right of owning a body without their consent.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I find that extreme. Do you see harvesting organs as a way of delivering justice? I disagree that the government should ever have the right of owning a body without their consent.

Due to our primitive and savage ways (do you see any other nation out there that has been a failed state for 40 years ) we outa use innovative punishments. Our people dread the thought of their body parts getting ripped out of them. I assure you cruel crimes would plummet.

Trending