SHOULD Somalia harvest the organs of their condemned ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
SOMALIA has capital punishment.

Yearly they execute about 24 people.

We have a lot of people with non- functioning organs. Wouldn’t be wise to request China to lend us doctors and technology to come into Mogadishu to retrieve these organs and insert them on the people that need them.

We should also sell some organs to China.

We should sell one individual for $180k. We talking about lungs, face, kidneys, liver and heart.

I’m a practical person. We desperately need development.
With that money we should build roads from where the executed hailed from. Sadly one region will heavily benefit. SouthWest administration would turn into the our Dubai. They produce the most executed.
Second will be Puntland for their massive rape criminals who will be executed soon.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

We have a lot of people with non- functioning organs. Wouldn’t be wise to request China to lend us doctors and technology to come into Mogadishu to retrieve these organs and insert them on the people that need them.

We should sell one individual for $180k. We talk about lungs, face, kidneys, liver and heart.

With that money we should build roads from where the executes hailed from.
You can only harvest the organs of non-Somalis. A Somali can not be subject to such acts:camby:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Honestly with some of the crimes committed by the bastards in Somalia I really wouldn't mind this, may as well put that waste of space to better use. Problem is what to do if it happens to an innocent person.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
No indhoyar is worthy of a geeljire’s organ
0CC359D4-0A17-42D3-9ADA-864260BFCE98.png

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No indhoyar is worthy of a geeljire’s organ View attachment 81511

You do realize that these people getting executed are mass killers and rapist of children.

The country must develop with the demise of these people.

This is a goldmine I’ve just came up with.

I’m always thinking about the betterment of the fatherland.

We should also pick up on the executions.

Anyone caught with stealing more than $2k should be executed.

Anyone who lived in someone else’s home for longer than 5 years should be executed.

Anyone who has more than 7 kids without any income should be executed

Anyone who has been receiving hands out from relatives overseas for more than 10 years should be executed.

Any women who is a concubine of the PM with the deformed head should be executed.

You do realize that these people getting executed are mass killers and rapist of children.

The country must develop with the demise of these people.

This is a goldmine I’ve just came up with.

I’m always thinking about the betterment of the fatherland.

We should also pick up on the executions.

Anyone caught with stealing more than $2k should be executed.

Anyone who lived in someone else’s home for longer than 5 years should be executed.

Anyone who has more than 7 kids without any income should be executed

Anyone who has been receiving hands out from relatives overseas for more than 10 years should be executed.

Any women who is a concubine of the PM with the deformed head should be executed.
This doesnt even sound like a economical thing, but execution.... saaxib are you okay? :jaynerd:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾

We should sell one individual for $180k. We talking about lungs, face, kidneys, liver and heart.

I’m a practical person. We desperately need development.
With that money we should build roads from where the executed hailed from. Sadly one region will heavily benefit. SouthWest administration would turn into the our Dubai. They produce the most executed.
Second will be Puntland for their massive rape criminals who will be executed soon.
Haram only a kafir should think of this. When the man is buried he needs all his organs intact. Give the man dignity. If he was gaal ok but Muslim . Are u crazy?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This doesnt even sound like a economical thing, but execution.... saaxib are you okay? :jaynerd:

Execute one person and it is a tragedy but execute hundreds and it’ll only be just a statistic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
like my Sheikh Mufti Menk Ismail says-- What then after you receive the organs? How long do you think you will live?

Allaah swt Qadr is already on the ink.

Invader

like my Sheikh Mufti Menk Ismail says-- What then after you receive the organs? How long do you think you will live?

If you lose a kidney be ok as of course the Dunya is a test.

You know what, that's not a bad idea.
However, Im a bit concerned you sat down and thought about this at some point...psychopath naguma yaro ileen.

Allahuma najeyna.

Invader

You know what, that's not a bad idea.
However, Im a bit concerned you sat down and thought about this at some point...psychopath naguma yaro ileen.

Allahuma najeyna.
What gives us the right to take their organs. Would Allah(stw) want us to harvest organs of the dead criminals for money subhanallah. They have not even given consent to donate them too.

Invader

Who cares as long as we are making money
Kkkkkk
It depends tbh. Home-grown terrorists should be harvested not people have something like a minor sin. Rapists and murderers but nothing more

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

So what does getting an organ replaced defy God's will? :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So what does getting an organ replaced defy God's will? :russ:

Not necessarily, but it defeats the purpose. If u were written to die, u will die with your new kidney. But if u live with your new kidney, God meant for u to live with it. So i guess, technically, nothing is wrong with getting one, provided, done in the proper halal way, not at the cost of someone else in a haram way. (like killing?)

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Not necessarily, but it defeats the purpose. If u were written to die, u will die with your new kidney. But if u live with your new kidney, God meant for u to live with it. So i guess, technically, nothing is wrong with getting one, provided, done in the proper halal way, not at the cost of someone else in a haram way. (like killing?)
Link the Mufti Menk video please :samwelcome:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The problem with this is when Somalis realize you can make money and innocent people start getting killed for their organs, you know our people and their IQ you really want that?
upload_2019-11-7_12-42-20.gif

Haram only a kafir should think of this. When the man is buried he needs all his organs intact. Give the man dignity. If he was gaal ok but Muslim . Are u crazy?
Because serial child rapists who only show remorse when they're caugh are Muslim???

:ulyin::ulyin::ulyin:

@Grigori Rasputin might have an 'ok' idea here...the amount oof money from these organs can be invested in local economies. Imagine 300k being used for roads, schools, professional training, etc

Trending