Should Somali mother be jailed for circumcising her daughter? Switzerland says yes in first case

Should Somali mother be jailed for circumcising her daughter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Look at the image they used those Journalists think Somalis are Ooga Booga Ugandans:chrisfreshhah::dead:

https://www.thelocal.ch/20180716/so...itzerland-for-genital-mutilation-of-daughters

5e974ea1be7366bac98cfeb13b4c57c179a4818530c14d70811f9c870e265439.jpg

Throw her in jail and throw away the key. She lives in one of the most prosperous nations in the world and thats not enough for her :comeon:

She (somehow still illiterate) had to take her daughter to Somalia to get cut and then blame it on societal pressure? Swiss people didn't tell you to do this shit, she takes no responsibility for her actions :childplease:

"While the court acknowledged that the mother, who is illiterate, was placed under considerable societal pressure to force her daughter to undergo female genital mutilation (FGM), the judge nevertheless deemed a prison sentence necessary. The mother had been denounced in Switzerland by the daughters' Somali father"

The father left her to dry, protect your neck :drakelaugh:

Im saying the Bantu got from a British colonist who took it from Berbera and brought to Uganda
Ohh, but I don't think that's true either. Source?

I used to think the Guntiino were exclusively Somali, but apparently it's worn by ethnic groups in all of Eastern Africa. Including some Nilotic tribes.

Apollo

VIP
It's real. It's no longer suugo science. We should start carrying out studies of our own to confirm or rebuke this claim.
I fear the number to be lower than 68 if anything.

For those living in Somalia or who grew up there.. I might think it is true, but for Western raised Somalis, it's bullshit.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Ohh, but I don't think that's true either. Source?

I used to think the Guntiino were exclusively Somali, but apparently it's worn by ethnic groups in all of Eastern Africa. Including some Nilotic tribes.
i saw it on wiki with a link ill keep looking for it and tag you when i do find it

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This disgusting practice will first stop when mother's do not get to exact the same trauma on their girl.

I said jail them and give the children to families that won't abuse them :fittytousand:

Source: https://www.thelocal.ch/20180716/so...itzerland-for-genital-mutilation-of-daughters

But the erraduication of the kintir is important, it for-sees the protection of somali men who are heart broken when their somali girls become dh.ilos due to the feel good of the kintir sensation. If it is missing, there is no motivation for wasmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts