Which one is better?

• Muslim Habesha Queen

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be completely real with all of you guys, I have no fucking loyalty to Xalimos. If I meet an amazing one to marry, then in the name of God, I'll marry her, but my table is open to all women motherfuckers! If she's fine and kind, she's divine . I don't discriminate no way like a .

I'm a lover not a fighter :siilaanyosmile:

:salute:

Awww cute couple:it0tdo8:
No, I think my farax is taller, he is 6’4 and I am 5’2.
He said if we ever have kids he wants the boys to inherit his height and the girls to inherit mine, he thinks tall women are masculine specially fat xalimos they are hard to carry around :ftw9nwa:

Hayee ma tree baad guurstaay walle waalagashekeen

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Hayee ma tree baad guurstaay walle waalagashekeen
580.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I can’t really help, because my solution isn’t for Muslims. It’s what it is. You just got to live with it.

Nah. Frustration has nothing to do with it. They just don't have an abundance mentality. :mugshotman: The rule of thumb is don't put women on a pedestal no matter the race/ethnicity.

It's dangerous to make someone out to be better than they really are. This cognitive bias is called - love or a sick obession.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Your husband somali?? Why are u here talking to other somali guys nacala iyo waaji dacaska tahay kuyaal
Wtf? Where have seen me flirting with other guys? Besides who said I can’t talk to guys
I didn’t know y’all had that sexist Arab culture :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Wtf? Where have seen me talking flirting with other guys? Besides who said I can’t talk to guys
I didn’t know y’all had that sexist Arab culture :gucciwhat:

You are a wife.. should not be in here this is for website for single people like me and my name is saxiix samtar sugulle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts