• Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Muslim Habesha woman or a Somali woman? Who is best for us?

What do y'all think? @NourUgaas @Wei

Habesha Queen.

5MvvVHe.jpg

Somali queen.

images

World

VIP
If you’re a religious and cultural man, then you will always prefer a xalimo. Why do you prefer ajnabi for when you don’t have anything in common? As for looks, then there is good looking and bad looking in all ethnicities.

The tigray muslims are beautiful mashallah. they are refined too, culturally that is. Marry from them. You won't have to sacrifice your genepool much, maybe a bit of height most faaraxs are tall so that should compensate.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you’re a religious and cultural man, then you will always prefer a xalimo. Why do you prefer ajnabi for when you have nothing in common? As for looks, then there is good looking and bad looking in all ethnicities.

The problem is sxb is that Muslim Habesha women are known to be classy, respectful and very wifey material while Somali women. They're aggressive, loud, rude, annoying and disrespectful towards their men. They also hate doing the chores and talk about over priced mehrs. Don't believe me? Ask your sisters or go to social media and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Plus, Somalis have good history with Muslim Habeshas like the Hararis.

How can you refuse Eritrean Muslim women and Harari women? :banderas:

6719da7fb05c7697c69fb45cecc58560.jpg

I laugh at most of the gender trash talk, but let’s keep it real here. A Habesha girl is beautiful no doubt, but there’s levelsssss to this, they nothing compared to our
Xalimos:lawd: Very blessed to be a Somali!

World

VIP
The problem is sxb is that Muslim Habesha women are known to be classy, respectful and very wifey material while Somali women. They're aggressive, loud, rude, annoying and disrespectful towards their men. They also hate doing the chores and talk about over priced mehrs. Don't believe me? Ask your sisters or go to social media and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Plus, Somalis have good history with Muslim Habeshas like the Hararis.

How can you refuse Eritrean Muslim women and Harari women? :banderas:

6719da7fb05c7697c69fb45cecc58560.jpg
Are they supposed to be attractive? They’re all below average except one.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
and they wouldn't look twice at yall whether the christian or muslim get outta your bubbles. I really need to drop those screenshots fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending