Which one is better?

• Muslim Habesha Queen

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can live together and prosper without sharing a country.

We wouldn't be sharing a country like I said. We would be separate countries with our own cultures but cooperate closely on economic and military matters similarly to the EU or the Nordic Council.

If there ever were to be a united HOA then Ethiopia would have to first fragment into at least 3 countries if not more.

North West would be a Habesha state.

Central and Southern would be an Oromo state.

And eastern Ethiopia, including Harar and Dirirdhabe would be a Somali state.

We wouldn't be sharing a country like I said. We would be separate countries with our own cultures but cooperate closely on economic and military matters similarly to the EU or the Nordic Council.

Let's work on a Somali league first, then maybe if it successful work with our neighbors. But a xabashi state that controls Somali Galbeed and commits war-crimes is not my ally.

Let's work on a Somali league first, then maybe if it successful work with our neighbors. But a xabashi state that controls Somali Galbeed and commits war-crimes is not my ally.

I get that, but the only way forward is through cooperation. Look at Europe, they used to be constantly at war with each other, and it was only when they learned to cooperate economically and militarily that the constant warring ended. We need to learn from that, because none of the different groups in the Horn are going away. We need to learn to live with each other.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol@throwing Oromos under bus. But from looking at the current state of Ethiopia, it would be more like Habesha at the top, Oromos in the middle and Somalis at the bottom.

@Prince Abubu You know I was trolling on this thread so don't think I was cooning or self hating anything.

Now moving on to HOA. Let's hypothetically assume Greater Somalia (Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Somali Galbeed and NFD) united with Ethiopia and Eritrea including eastern Kenya Cushitic regions like Marsabit, Isiolo and Tana region.

The elites will no doubt be Somalis since ethnic Somalis would be united competing with Oromos and Habesha people. Let's not forget Somalis are the most corrupt people so they will take most of the power easily. Somalis own most of the land including resources and ports. They will be the ones driving and owning the economy since genetically they are business minded people. Somalis will take over militarily since they are natural warriors.

Heck, Somali language would be the official language if our traditional writing script was adopted such as Osmanya.

Remember, ethnic Somalis would be united and when they are united. They are unstoppable so this union we will be taking will simply benefit Somalis even more.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
The only way to settle this is to take the two finest of each and have them do a twerk contest for the Spot. :banderas:but after ramdan of course :whoa:

Apollo

VIP
@Prince Abubu You know I was trolling on this thread so don't think I was cooning or self hating anything.

Now moving on to HOA. Let's hypothetically assume Greater Somalia (Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti, Somali Galbeed and NFD) united with Ethiopia and Eritrea including eastern Kenya Cushitic regions like Marsabit, Isiolo and Tana region.

The elites will no doubt be Somalis since ethnic Somalis would be united competing with Oromos and Habesha people. Let's not forget Somalis are the most corrupt people so they will take most of the power easily. Somalis own most of the land including resources and ports. They will be the ones driving and owning the economy since genetically they are business minded people. Somalis will take over militarily since they are natural warriors.

Heck, Somali language would be the official language if our traditional writing script was adopted such as Osmanya.

Remember, ethnic Somalis would be united and when they are united. They are unstoppable so this union we will be taking will simply benefit Somalis even more.

The Oromos might vote for making Somali official instead of Amharic in a pan-HOA state.

We can sway them with muh Cushitic arguments.

100 million Somali speakers would be epic.

@sigmund is here. :deadosama:

I know 7 Somali men who are married with Habesha Muslim women with a beautiful family in Toronto. Don't hate. :denzelnigga:
I know one somali guy who is married to a gurage woman with 3 boys all of them accept one (looks somali) all the other look like bug eyed children speaking amharic whilst there aabo can speak perfect somali and amharic.

Waardhe ii sheeg. :comeon:

Muslim Habesha woman or a Somali woman? Who is best for us?

What do y'all think? @NourUgaas @Wei

Habesha Queen.

5MvvVHe.jpg

Somali queen.

images

Why not? Spead the Somali genes everywhere. Us xalimos will do the same with tyrone

Northern Kenya will forever be part of Kenya and that big Swahili Federation. Forget it.

North Sudan might join a North African/pan-Arab state. Doubt they would consider a HOA union.

We are stuck with the Ethiopians.

Those territories are important for any potential union. I'm not sharing a country with xabashis without some form of muslim/cushitic buffer. And NFD is non-negotiable, it is part and parcel of somaliweyn. Somalis already lost South Eastern Africa to Bantus, not gonna cede more land.

The globalists will never recognize new ethnicity-based countries.

Who are the globalists? The world is becoming increasingly more right-wing and reactionary. The EU is falling apart, 'Muricah is Trumpland, India is a Hindu-nationalist shitholes and China is a repressive authoritarian hyper-capitalist state. Canada is the only large state that still has a centrist outlook.

I get that, but the only way forward is through cooperation. Look at Europe, they used to be constantly at war with each other, and it was only when they learned to cooperate economically and militarily that the constant warring ended. We need to learn from that, because none of the different groups in the Horn are going away. We need to learn to live with each other.

Europeans had countless revolutions, two major world wars, tens of millions dead and economic, political and social destruction to get to where they are today.

Apollo

VIP
Those territories are important for any potential union. I'm not sharing a country with xabashis without some form of muslim/cushitic buffer. And NFD is non-negotiable, it is part and parcel of somaliweyn. Somalis already lost South Eastern Africa to Bantus, not gonna cede more land.

Kenya is one of the most stable countries in East Africa. Kenyan Somalis don't even want to join Somalia. They are happy living under their Kikuyu overlords.

Who are the globalists? The world is becoming increasingly more right-wing and reactionary. The EU is falling apart, 'Muricah is Trumpland, India is a Hindu-nationalist shitholes and China is a repressive authoritarian hyper-capitalist state. Canada is the only large state that still has a centrist outlook.

Trump is firmly under the grip of the globalists. He hasn't changed the global order. And the EU is doing fine despite all the fake news about it crashing.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
This isn't twitter though. And unlike the retards who bash Somalis on twitter these guys here don't get called out enough on this pathetic behaviour. Its obsession I've never seen anything like it.

These types of threads are extremely cringeworthy you are correct to call it out. Trust me when I say most men feel the same way and agree with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending