Which one is better?

• Muslim Habesha Queen

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muslim Habesha woman or a Somali woman? Who is best for us?

What do y'all think? @NourUgaas @Wei

Habesha Queen.

5MvvVHe.jpg

Somali queen.

images
Why do somali men disrespect somali women and then complain when they marry outside? Like get your shit straight either you want somali women, then respect them or you get the f*ck away from them and stop claiming them!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Why do somali men disrespect somali women and then complain when they marry outside? Like get your shit straight either you want somali women, then respect them or you get the f*ck away from them and stop claiming them!

This dude who is a ginger revert meets your sister.

0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg

He gives her this.

5g.jpg

She takes it and says this is my mehr and I'm happy.

2ufu052.jpg

she's getting ready for the wedding.

SomaliWedding23752f570b50bc57.jpg

He sees her and says damn that's my cheap and clean wife right there.

I64Jphi.png

Listen
This dude who is a ginger revert meets your sister.

0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg

He gives her this.

5g.jpg

She takes it and says this is my mehr and I'm happy.

2ufu052.jpg

she's getting ready.

SomaliWedding23752f570b50bc57.jpg

He sees her.

I64Jphi.png
My sisters are married and they always said that they didn’t want to marry a revert. But still they are Arabs and others ethnicity that are Muslim and I rather have them marry one of them than a disrespectful Farax tbh! Listen I didn’t like the picture you posted off that “somali queen” cuz it’s disrespectful but I guess you don’t have a sister

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Listen

My sisters are married and they always said that they didn’t want to marry a revert. But still they are Arabs and others ethnicity that are Muslim and I rather have them marry one of them than a disrespectful Farax tbh! Listen I didn’t like the picture you posted off that “somali queen” cuz it’s disrespectful but I guess you don’t have a sister

If you can't tell I'm joking around then I feel sorry for you.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is a big problem. What makes you think xabashi women are attracted to you low-t lamagoodle niggas in the first place ? Even your own females are running away from you. Stop this delusional coping.

You Bantus are the most ugliest Africans. Look at my picture and look at yours nigga, you can't speak. Low T? Somali men have a very high testosterone level. Somali women 99.9% stay with Somali men and most of all Habesha women worship Somali men so keep lying you jealous filthy Bantu!

Let's hypothetically assume Somali men had low testosterone level? If that was true then I would kill myself if I was a Bantu since Bantus were enslaved, conquered and violated by Somali men since 10th century.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalian men who are obsessed with height are short af . Tall Somalian niggas don’t give a f*ck about height.
Anyway us short girls don’t have a problem finding tall handsome men :gaasdrink:

@NourUgaas are you over 6 ft :)

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'll be completely real with all of you guys, I have no fucking loyalty to Xalimos. If I meet an amazing one to marry, then in the name of God, I'll marry her, but my table is open to all women motherfuckers! If she's fine and kind, she's divine . I don't discriminate no way like a .

I'm a lover not a fighter :siilaanyosmile:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Somalian men who are obsessed with height are short af . Tall Somalian niggas don’t give a f*ck about height.
Anyway us short girls don’t have a problem finding tall handsome men :gaasdrink:
I'm 6'3. For dating purposes, I don't give a fk about height, but I'll be straight up with you. For marriage, she better be tall. I want tall sons and daughters.

But if I fall in love, I might change my mind :siilaanyosmile:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm 6'3. For dating purposes, I don't give a fk about height, but I'll be straight up with you. For marriage, she better be tall. I want tall sons and daughters.

But if I fall in love, I might change my mind :siilaanyosmile:
“6’3 for dating purposes” :chrisfreshhah:

Shut up you are giving me short nigga vibes:noneck:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
“6’3 for dating purposes” :chrisfreshhah:

Shut up you are giving me short nigga vibes:noneck:
Hey, you can believe what you wanna believe. I'm legitimately 6'3. Whether you believe me or not is more of a you problem then a me problem. You feel me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts