Which one is better?

• Muslim Habesha Queen

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Xalimo

Votes: 26 55.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalian men who are obsessed with height are short af . Tall Somalian niggas don’t give a f*ck about height.
Anyway us short girls don’t have a problem finding tall handsome men :gaasdrink:

@NourUgaas are you over 6 ft :)

2ykj9ua.png

@Jennifer is this your Faarax

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
2ykj9ua.png

@Jennifer is this your Faarax

Awww cute couple:it0tdo8:
No, I think my farax is taller, he is 6’4 and I am 5’2.
He said if we ever have kids he wants the boys to inherit his height and the girls to inherit mine, he thinks tall women are masculine specially fat xalimos they are hard to carry around :ftw9nwa:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mjlol: Begging for views as usual. Is the Ethiopian government paying it's troll agents more than 1 dollar a day?

:mjlol: Begging for views as usual. Is the Ethiopian government paying it's troll agents more than 1 dollar a day?
With one dollar a day, you can help a starving unmoisterzed ashy abdi get the proper lotion he needs. Please donate today, all it takes is 1 dollar.
images-15.jpg

No. Just excessive, soomaha. :hillarybiz:I don't see Germans lusting after Finish people? Nor dedicating threads to them ad nauseam at every opportune moment.
Well Those people aren’t sexually frustrated.:manny:

This is what happens when sexually frustrated people try to create a fantasy. They crave woman to an unhealthy extent.

Awww cute couple:it0tdo8:
No, I think my farax is taller, he is 6’4 and I am 5’2.
He said if we ever have kids he wants the boys to inherit his height and the girls to inherit mine, he thinks tall women are masculine specially fat xalimos they are hard to carry around :ftw9nwa:

:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.