Shocking: Somalis being sold as slaves in Libya Slave Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said they wouldn't pass thru libya, considering the situtation their in. our people are smarter then that.. will rather go to uganda or kenya and seek asylum to europe. call me stupid/racist, i could careless. the world is divided and your a sucker for not seeing it...

What hole did you crawl out of? You know that going through Libya is a well known tahriib route to Europe and other maghrebi countries?

How do they get on the boats so they can shore up in europe if they don't get to North Africa? Stop being so naive and accept that your arab master don't care about you being somali or from Mali.

What hole did you crawl out of? You know that going through Libya is a well known tahriib route to Europe and other maghrebi countries?

How do they get on the boats so they can shore up in europe if they don't get to North Africa? Stop being so naive and accept that your arab master don't care about you being somali or from Mali.

kindly do us a favor, and shove yourself back up your mothers c*nt.. thanks!

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
you can go from yemen to turkey and into europe......
That makes no sense.
The Yemen-Saudi border is completely blockaded. These people trek through the desert, remember.
You have a much, much higher chance of dying if you even manage to make it through that path in the first place.
You've also got to make it through like 5 wartorn countries. Be practical about this. There's a reason barely any Yemenis are running straight into Europe from their country. It's because they can't.

kindly do us a favor, and shove yourself back up your mothers c*nt.. thanks!

Did i hit a nerv:drakekidding:
Wallahi you got triggered because you clearly are not well verse regarding this topic. I suggest you actually educate yourself when it comes to this topic. You claim you care only about Somali people and what not, but yet you are lacking severely when it comes to tahriib from somalia to Europe or other continents.

Go educate yourself before you make blanket statements, xoolo.

Did i hit a nerv:drakekidding:
Wallahi you got triggered because you clearly are not well verse regarding this topic. I suggest you actually educate yourself when it comes to this topic. You claim you care only about Somali people and what not, but yet you are lacking severely when it comes to tahriib from somalia to Europe or other continents.

Go educate yourself before you make blanket statements, xoolo.

i've never said i had a PhD in somalia, just stating the fact the majority of these "slaves" aren't somalis... the thread got carried away, and i acted on it... i apologies for my language, i get it somalis are using that route, but its a far cry to label them as the centerfold,when their not.

I don’t know why people are using fake images.

75C57745-98C4-4861-8111-C6A23B442021.jpeg

Not as uncommon as people think. Hope everyone with the pitchforks actually start doing something instead of tweets

Of course an Arab is denying the racism and slavery his people are still practicing :westbrookwtf:

Arabs are still practicing slavery and racism in Qatar and other Gulf nations and are openly doing it in Libya :westbrookwtf:

Stop being naive.

Stop being naive that the pictures being used are fake? Are you serious right now? :mahubowtf:

Libya has had no central government for the past 2 years of course there will be illegal shit going on, use your head.

Stop being naive that the pictures being used are fake? Are you serious right now? :mahubowtf:

Libya has had no central government for the past 2 years of course there will be illegal shit going on, use your head.

Stop denying that the Arabs practicing slavery. There's videos and they've been exposed. But everything is "fake news" to you and the Arabs. I don't think your Somali, your probably Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts