Shocking: Somalis being sold as slaves in Libya Slave Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostlyblue

Chicken legs
I can't take you guys or the Arab guy's words at face value though :what:
You guys are very clearly biased, and so is the Libyan dude. He's got a slight edge over you in actually posting images and providing context.
You guys are just saying "he's a filthy liar". Provide some proof.
Why do you Have red ear dick so far down your throat.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why do you Have red ear dick so far down your throat.
Using common sense and taking actual evidence rather than someone's subjective, emotional rants that are almost 100% influenced by how much they hate Arabs
"Wh-why are you sucking their dicks for o_O"
"Arab bootyclapper, they would make you a slave anyway o_O"

Mostlyblue

Chicken legs
Using common sense and taking actual evidence rather than someone's subjective, emotional rants that are almost 100% influenced by how much they hate Arabs
You a dickrider, i got cnn to back my up all you have is your carab master in twitter

What happended to positivty naya? Couldn't stay faithful again?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Abaha was
I think this guy is arab, he didn't even check the full thread in twitter
I literally just did.
He's provided links with the images. That's solid proof. I don't understand why you think I'm Arab when the guy was being reasonable and didn't deny that slavery was actually happening :ftw9nwa:

Mostlyblue

Chicken legs
I literally just did.
He's provided links with the images. That's solid proof. I don't understand why you think I'm Arab when the guy was being reasonable and didn't deny that slavery was actually happening :ftw9nwa:
Read full thread dickrider, no positivity

Mostlyblue

Chicken legs
I literally just did.
You need some duct tape on your mouth with all this bullshit.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Read full thread dickrider, no positivity
I did :snoop:
He seems to be questioning the CNN video's legitimacy, which I completely disagree with.
But again, he hasn't made any allegations or straight up judgements.
If he does say the video's fake, then he's a filthy liar obviously :umwhat:
Do you guys think I'm unable to insult an Arab or something? Read the rest of this thread, I just accused a guy of defending Arabs myself :drakelaugh:
The irony, bismillah :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You need some duct tape on your mouth with all this bullshit.
Also the people saying that the focus should be on the Libyan Gov for allowing this are 100% right.
Honestly he's in the wrong too for questioning the legitimacy of these pictures at such a sensitive time.
He's 100% biased too, of course he is, he's Libyan.
What have they done to stop this? Nothing. Libya is an absolute shithole :ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending