Shocking: Somalis being sold as slaves in Libya Slave Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAT SHIT STILL HAPPENS IN 2017

PS. Farmajo is the controller of one bedroom in somalia his control can barely reach the city let alone libya

Yes, its happening. Somalis are apart of the slave auction that is going on in Libya. I believe it is people who are trying to tahriib.

It's not just Somalis. west Africans, Bangladeshis, sudanis and Eritreans are also sold according to the article. Libyans are the worst of arabs.

May Allah help these people :i83dwbv:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
those are west Africans
TELEMMGLPICT000143151850_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqYHaHRqZzVuMJAn8HN8r1s0RpU0s_QgZFe5g2d5Lgw7U.jpeg
What are you implying???

It's not just Somalis. west Africans, Bangladeshis, sudanis and Eritreans are also sold according to the article. Libyans are the worst of arabs.

May Allah help these people :i83dwbv:

Somalis probably thought they're "arab brothers and sisters" are going to them "baasaboor iyo citiziinshib" when they arrived to the Libyan shores. Little did they know, they were being lured into a slave trade.

May Allah help them during this difficult time. Slavery is horrid.

The refugees and migrants - most of them from Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia, Senegal, Gambia and Sudan - are smuggled into Libya by a network of criminal gangs on the promise of reaching Europe's shores.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The refugees and migrants - most of them from Ghana, Nigeria, Cameroon, Zambia, Senegal, Gambia and Sudan - are smuggled into Libya by a network of criminal gangs on the promise of reaching Europe's shores.

And when the smugglers don't get their money, they mercilessly beat the migrants and rape the women, then sell them. Abhorrent, barbaric and disgusting.

Barbarians need only one solution, so many civilisations across history have used this brilliant solution and that is to wipe them off the face of the earth.

If I had the power, those scum would be executed by my bloody axe, at the executioners square!

And when the smugglers don't get their money, they mercilessly beat the migrants and rape the women, then sell them. Abhorrent, barbaric and disgusting.

Barbarians need only one solution, so many civilisations across history have used this brilliant solution and that is to wipe them off the face of the earth.

If I had the power, those scum would be executed by my bloody axe, at the executioners square!

long as they aren't somalis, i dont care Lol..... for the past decade these fucks been bashing our african roots calling us arabs/ non africans....
feda9c9bce79293a749b9be3cf75133e--languages-of-africa-african-countries.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
long as they aren't somalis, i dont care Lol..... for the past decade these fucks been bashing our african roots calling us arabs/ non africans....
feda9c9bce79293a749b9be3cf75133e--languages-of-africa-african-countries.jpg
How monumentally stupid do you have to be to equate a few Africans saying Somalis aren't "true" Africans to Libyans making literal slaves out of Somalis? Are you that petty?

How monumentally stupid do you have to be to equate a few Africans saying Somalis aren't "true" Africans to Libyans making literal slaves out of Somalis? Are you that petty?

Somalis are hardly slaves in libya.... theirs other routes too take to europe.... people are acting like its just somalis and ethopians, when thats not the case...
plus look around you, its not a few africans rather nations who hate us...

I don't know everyone of their stories but a lot of them knew the dangers and risks
It's not fair to get a call in the middle of the day saying send 10 or nephew dies
May Allah ease their pains and return the pain back to the oppressors ten fold

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somalis are hardly slaves in libya.... theirs other routes too take to europe.... people are acting like its just somalis and ethopians, when thats not the case...
plus look around you, its not a few africans rather nations who hate us...
Why are you making excuses for Arabs but giving Africans the strictest expectation? I'm disgusted by how you're just casually brushing aside the truth: that Somalis are involved in this horrific event, too.
To all the users that have called me an Arab "bootyclapper" or something when I'm just trying to be impartial/reasonable: this is someone who actually deserves the criticism.

Why are you making excuses for Arabs but giving Africans the strictest expectation? I'm disgusted by how you're just casually brushing aside the truth: that Somalis are involved in this horrific event, too.
To all the users that have called me an Arab "bootyclapper" or something when I'm just trying to be impartial/reasonable: this is someone who actually deserves the criticism.

listen i'm far from praising arabs... I just care about my people, and thats that... i could care less wtf happen to sengal or zambia.... the whole nation can be enslave for all i care... the arabs can starve and kill each other, good for them...

all i care about is somalia, and somalis.... and majority of us know how arabs work, i don't buy somalis leaving by the thousands to libya... just don't see it.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
listen i'm far from praising arabs... I just care about my people, and thats that... i could care less wtf happen to sengal or zambia.... the whole nation can be enslave for all i care... the arabs can starve and kill each other, good for them...

all i care about is somalia, and somalis.... and majority of us know how arabs work, i don't buy somalis leaving by the thousands to libya... just don't see it.
And I don't buy your weak attempts self-justification. Listen, if you're gonna hold views like this, just own the fact that you're a shit (and stupid) person. "Oh, yeah I don't buy the fact that Somalis would attempt to run to the West despite the West being sold as this paradise free from strife, illness or disease."
Just give it up.

And I don't buy your weak attempts self-justification. Listen, if you're gonna hold views like this, just own the fact that you're a shit (and stupid) person. "Oh, yeah I don't buy the fact that Somalis would attempt to run to the West despite the West being sold as this paradise free from strife, illness or disease."
Just give it up.

i said they wouldn't pass thru libya, considering the situtation their in. our people are smarter then that.. will rather go to uganda or kenya and seek asylum to europe. call me stupid/racist, i could careless. the world is divided and your a sucker for not seeing it...

i said they wouldn't pass thru libya, considering the situtation their in. our people are smarter then that.. will rather go to uganda or kenya and seek asylum to europe. call me stupid/racist, i could careless. the world is divided and your a sucker for not seeing it...
Sxb I had a relative stuck on Libya
My former co worker also was trapped there for quite a few years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts