Shocking: Somalis being sold as slaves in Libya Slave Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't be the only one who doesnt feel sorry for them? As evil as the Lybians are, they put themselves in that situation.
Maybe, this will serve as a deterrent, though knowing people, it really won't.

Keep selling them.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You really do prove the saying: it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. :uCkf6mf:
Quit lying: you think I am an incredibly charming, likeable user :siilaanyosmile:
Don't be shy! It's not embarrassing to admit when you get along with someone! :dabcasar:

I can't be the only one who doesnt feel sorry for them? As evil as the Lybians are, they put themselves in that situation.
Maybe, this will serve as a deterrent, though knowing people, it really won't.

Keep selling them.
It is actually a blessing in disguise . Maybe now the traffic through to Libya Tahriib routes will slow down . One of my relatives ran away with some debt money he owed some people which my family collected for him to pay off . Made it to Libya , is now stuck in refugee centre in Italy . The dude comes from a relatively wealthy family . He was presented with numerous business opportunities and property acquisitions courtesy of the family . The fellow left all of that and his children behind to do. tahriib so he can collect cayr in the West . He could have become a multi millionaire in Somali , however the fellow would rather chew and be a loser . Maybe people like him deserve to get enslaved ?

A lot of ignorant statements in this thread. Majority of the people who get stopped are the ones who don't have enough money in the first place. They are forced to sell their organs for very cheap and hopelessly try to cross the deserts and sea in that condition.
sT1hxTs.jpg

Are you telling me that these kids are at fault for embarking on a journey that could possibly turn their life aroud?

Everybody want to talk about Libya which is a third world war zone itself. Why dont we ask ourselves how bad can somalia/sl be if people are willing to risk death torture, humiliation, extortion, and killing for organs and if you a female all that plus rape? . I mean come on, we are here expecting good treatment for our people in a war ravaged war zone (libya) and it doesn't make any sense. Libya should be avoided

Everybody want to talk about Libya which is a third world war zone itself. Why dont we ask ourselves how bad can somalia/sl be if people are willing to risk death torture, humiliation, extortion, and killing for organs and if you a female all that plus rape? . I mean come on, we are here expecting good treatment for our people in a war ravaged war zone (libya) and it doesn't make any sense. Libya should be avoided

Somalia isn't good theres no opportunities. These people are chasing opportunities and a better life but they're doing it a dumb way through tahriib.

You can't live in Somalia, unless you have a business there or work in the government, which not everyone can do, which is why they tahriib.

Somalia isn't good theres no opportunities. These people are chasing opportunities and a better life but they're doing it a dumb way through tahriib.

You can't live in Somalia, unless you have a business there or work in the government, which not everyone can do, which is why they tahriib.

Spot on sxb. I can see how they rationalize their decision to go on tahriib with the extremely high unemployment, most communities in abstract poverty, and instability. The environment is hell on earth with little to non food security for millions of people and their livelihoods could vanish at a moments notice because of the active hostilities. This is why I always thank Allah swt for putting me in a better place

Inshallah the future generations of Somalia can bear the fruits of its blessed natural resources. If we allow it to be given away for free we would be damned for eternity to the hellish status quo. A golden opportunity for Somalia is on the horizon and we cannot allow stooges to hijack it.

Spot on sxb. I can see how they rationalize their decision to go on tahriib with the extremely high unemployment, most communities in abstract poverty, and instability. The environment is hell on earth with little to non food security for millions of people and their livelihoods could vanish at a moments notice because of the active hostilities. This is why I always thank Allah swt for putting me in a better place

Inshallah the future generations of Somalia can bear the fruits of its blessed natural resources. If we allow it to be given away for free we would be damned for eternity to the hellish status quo. A golden opportunity for Somalia is on the horizon and we cannot allow stooges to hijack it.
InshaAllah

that requires a war against the criminal dabodhilifs in charge. No way Ethio and UN would allow it. Somalia is pretty much save from another siad barre because of federalism. Iska illow our natural resources

that requires a war against the criminal dabodhilifs in charge. No way Ethio and UN would allow it. Somalia is pretty much save from another siad barre because of federalism. Iska illow our natural resources

What's happening outside of Somalia is giving me hope :mjhaps:

Kenya is at a standstill, Ethiopia's turmoil is about to boil over, and the International community is redirecting efforts to West Africa and slowly cutting off funding for AMISOM. All of these are favourable conditions and it'll only get better once we get that arms embargo lifted. You can outmaneuver the stooges even in the current political system as seen by all the motions being tabled by the FMS parliamentarians in Hirshabelle, Galmududg, and SWS. All that's left is someone coming out of the turkish military base to bring us true change

Gaddafi wasn't so innocent. .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mi...f-colonel-gaddafis-daughter-in-law-150548.amp

Thats what went on in his home.

I honestly believe Allah destroyed them because of that maid.

He was the lesser of the two evils. Even though I hate him for contributing to Somalia’s demise he clearly was better for his people and the African migrants. The world turned a blind eye to the atrocities committed by the Libyan rebels when they were chasing and targeting the black migrant workers plus the local black Libyan tribes.They didn’t give a shit when Libya turned into another Somalia as long as the oil operations continued and allowed the place to detoriate to the point where we are now witnessing the current slave trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts